LOVE

Comments

• I love peanut butter chocolate. It's one of the simple pleasures in my life.
    LinIllikaalLianca
  • I love being back in the game. Taras is glad to be awake again and actually being proactive now. 

Oh, and <3 Mirrfa, Asilient and Phoenecia for putting up with my lemming-like love of dying.
    Alistaire
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Since Lin makes fun of me for posting in rage, I'll post over HERE.

1. I love having a job that I know I can call in sick without a problem.  It makes me feel comfortable and secure.
    2. I love my husband.  He's really good to me and takes care of me when I'm sick.
    3. I love my Momma.  She takes care of me and doesn't get angry when I turn into the whinebot.  She also gives me many narcotics.
    4. I love Aisling, and that I finally got her to give me a "real conversation" on Skype, even though the Klonopin made me really out of it and she's convinced I won't remember it in the morning.
    5. I love Portuguese, and trying to speak it.  I think I'm gonna start pronouncing everything in game like she does.  Shaveen is so much cooler than Xavin.
    6. I love my hair in general.  Even though it's short and this displeases me, I love that I don't have to brush it so long as I condition it.  I also love that it'll grow back once I get off of the MTX.
    7. For that matter, I love that I'm getting off the MTX.  Embril is a shot, and that's rather lame though.
    8. I love that people give me stuff when I ask, both IRL and IG.  "Elwyn, give me 200k gold." "Okay."
    9. I love that I found a gamecube save card for two dollars.
    10. I love Animal Crossing.
    11. I love the Shammies.  All both of them.
    12. I love that I'm already starting to feel less overwhelmed about school, and it's still very early on.
    13. I love Dr. Landis who, last semester, gave me some leeway to get my shit under control, which helped me not only pass her class, but learn a little better how to be organized.
    14. I love that Justin found me a planner just like what I was looking for in like 30 seconds.
    15. I love that my psych medicines seem to have me balanced out relatively well, and now it's become only personal problems I need to dig through with a councilor.
    16. I love that my husband and I are in agreement about so many things that are big issues, such as children and money and not doing specific things like our parents do.
    17. I love it when he gets something he really likes, because he somehow switches into 5 year old mode and gets all giddy about it.  Momma got us a nice TV for Christmas, and he's thanked her at least a dozen times, and every time he puts on his batman pajamas, he gets all excited and starts going BATMAN!!!
    18. I love that I understand math class thus far.
    19. I love that 99% of my emotional attachment to Aetolia is gone - there are still things that can grate on me, but for the most part I can roll my eyes and move on with life at stupid and/or immature people.
    20. I love my give-a-damn, and finally having it under control.  Not feeling like I'm obliged to get involved in situations that would cause me, the player, stress or irritation, even if it's within Arbre's RP to do such.  Double love on this that people seem to have accepted it and not made a thing of it.
    21. I love sleep, and I miss it.
    22. I love my cat so much.  Between Justin and Frodo, I'd probably pick the Fro.  Justin certainly does not sit and shake on command.
    23. I love that I've finally come up with ideas for my haven for my million haven points.  Now I just have to get off my ass and DO it.
    24. Level 24 is my favorite level: effervescent.  Pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is!
    25. I love even numbers, multiplicatives of five, and occasionally other things.
    MilvushinaPerilunaLiancaMaghakAithene
  • edited January 2013
    Chakrasul's Order. Even with her still being gone, the members finally picked up the slack and made the Order experience extremely enjoyable again. So much love for everyone involved!
    Raeche
  • I hope that I am one of the "both of them" <3

Arbre said:
    Since Lin makes fun of me for posting in rage, I'll post over HERE.

1. I love having a job that I know I can call in sick without a problem.  It makes me feel comfortable and secure.
    2. I love my husband.  He's really good to me and takes care of me when I'm sick.
    3. I love my Momma.  She takes care of me and doesn't get angry when I turn into the whinebot.  She also gives me many narcotics.
    4. I love Aisling, and that I finally got her to give me a "real conversation" on Skype, even though the Klonopin made me really out of it and she's convinced I won't remember it in the morning.
    5. I love Portuguese, and trying to speak it.  I think I'm gonna start pronouncing everything in game like she does.  Shaveen is so much cooler than Xavin.
    6. I love my hair in general.  Even though it's short and this displeases me, I love that I don't have to brush it so long as I condition it.  I also love that it'll grow back once I get off of the MTX.
    7. For that matter, I love that I'm getting off the MTX.  Embril is a shot, and that's rather lame though.
    8. I love that people give me stuff when I ask, both IRL and IG.  "Elwyn, give me 200k gold." "Okay."
    9. I love that I found a gamecube save card for two dollars.
    10. I love Animal Crossing.
    11. I love the Shammies.  All both of them.
    12. I love that I'm already starting to feel less overwhelmed about school, and it's still very early on.
    13. I love Dr. Landis who, last semester, gave me some leeway to get my shit under control, which helped me not only pass her class, but learn a little better how to be organized.
    14. I love that Justin found me a planner just like what I was looking for in like 30 seconds.
    15. I love that my psych medicines seem to have me balanced out relatively well, and now it's become only personal problems I need to dig through with a councilor.
    16. I love that my husband and I are in agreement about so many things that are big issues, such as children and money and not doing specific things like our parents do.
    17. I love it when he gets something he really likes, because he somehow switches into 5 year old mode and gets all giddy about it.  Momma got us a nice TV for Christmas, and he's thanked her at least a dozen times, and every time he puts on his batman pajamas, he gets all excited and starts going BATMAN!!!
    18. I love that I understand math class thus far.
    19. I love that 99% of my emotional attachment to Aetolia is gone - there are still things that can grate on me, but for the most part I can roll my eyes and move on with life at stupid and/or immature people.
    20. I love my give-a-damn, and finally having it under control.  Not feeling like I'm obliged to get involved in situations that would cause me, the player, stress or irritation, even if it's within Arbre's RP to do such.  Double love on this that people seem to have accepted it and not made a thing of it.
    21. I love sleep, and I miss it.
    22. I love my cat so much.  Between Justin and Frodo, I'd probably pick the Fro.  Justin certainly does not sit and shake on command.
    23. I love that I've finally come up with ideas for my haven for my million haven points.  Now I just have to get off my ass and DO it.
    24. Level 24 is my favorite level: effervescent.  Pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is!
    25. I love even numbers, multiplicatives of five, and occasionally other things.

Raeche
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I love Paul Rudd. If you have not yet seen This is 40, you ought to. Hy-larious.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Innin
  • That in about 26 days I'll be flying half way around the world and escaping the icy temperatures here at home :D 
  • I am trying to love the fact that I've still not managed to find a steady group of people to practice my mediocre argh-pee at/with/through. Theory behind loving something I've yet to accomplish: there must be proper RP goodies out there for me to discover, lovely people and fun times to be had. Also, it means I have the best reason to interact with possibly awesome people that Innin isn't familiar with already! Win win.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I'm going to be on a plane in... about 14 hours, tailing it across the country. I'm incredibly nervous, and so excited that I probably won't sleep tonight.
    Zun
    D'aw. Helpful Iosyne is gross with all the spiders and centipedes but still helpful. 
    AldricLinIosyneAmara
  • Sir Francis Hoss. You are gone but never forgotten.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm not sure if this should be in LOVE or HORRIFIED, but I'm RPing with Elwyn and I heard Ansnom on vent go "did you just try to octopus me?!"

(He's playing Saint's Row the Third)
    XavinAmara
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Home improvement projects with Mari. Kind of a hassle, but turning out well so far!
  • Weekly challenge is almost over. Welcome back, life!

• edited January 2013
    I have no idea how to spoiler yet on this forum so be careful! There are political under and overtones in this video. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Because of the way the forums forces teeny tiny avatars, every time I see Valenae post I burst into laughter, because I see her as having a colossal Quagmire chin.

Zun
  • Oh my. I -do- have a Quagmire chin. o.o

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Amara
  • This particular birthday present that was 3 days late. It was also the most epic.

He's fkin HUGE!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Haydyn
  • edited January 2013
    Going to the hospital tonight thinking I probably had bronchitis or pneumonia and walking out with an inhaler. Apparently I have acute bronchitis and possible asthma. My love is after a few puffs of my inhaler I feel pretty good and will probably be getting good sleep. ^.^

I am so grateful to post something so relevant. 

ValenaeHaydyn
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    You bid 4000 credits on a Merchant's Logbook.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    holy....
  • I love that Dask's post and his sig seem to go hand-in-hand in this particular instance.
    imageimage
    LinNolaErzsebet
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Daskalos said:
    Shouldn't make this public. Some asshole (*innocent*) might just bid 3999 credits to drive it up to your max.

Why is this logbook getting such huge bids though? It's far past the price that it takes to trans every tradeskill anyways. What am I missing here?
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    You can't have more than one tradeskill is why it is so valuable. In certain instances (Toxicology, Enchantment, etc.) tradeskills are part of the class system, which will not be the case as the class revamps cycle through these affected classes.
    Ezalor
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited January 2013
    Iosyne said:
    You can't have more than one tradeskill is why it is so valuable. In certain instances (Toxicology, Enchantment, etc.) tradeskills are part of the class system, which will not be the case as the class revamps cycle through these affected classes.
    OH doh. I thought it was just the skills like...Tailoring and stuff. But that makes much more sense. 
  • @Dask: I think I am more surprised you bid that much on the logbook and not the paintbrush.

• I'm not in the Crafting clan so I get to miss out on all the... fun... that goes on there generally speaking. My love is for the way things really seem to be moving better lately with the designs I'm submitting - the approvals/rejections are going way faster than I'm used to, and the rejections, when they happen, don't seem to be smarmy or petty and often are worded so as to convey an actual helpful tone. It's really made me pay more attention to the queues I participate in and has me trying to be as helpful and kind as I can, rather than making me want to kick babies and tip over old ladies.

So love at CRAFTING the past week or so! 
    ZunNolaHaydynLianca
  • I'd like to mirror the love of crafting. We have our ups and downs, but overall I feel fairly certain that Aetolia has a large group of crafters that genuinely care and enjoy the creative aspect that all of the different crafts brings to the game as a whole.

Second love: Reading through logs that I've had for the last 5 years that I've played Aetolia. Holy crap I've had some humorous encounters with the lot of you.
    imageimage
    AmaraAithene