Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    This is not even a rage. More of a "lol, haha. Damn." Since I've been back I've lost 77% experience.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneArbre
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Feeder
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    @Toz, you mean kinda like this?

You don't seem to be pleased about it... @Moirean on the other hand.
    Arbre
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Warkitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (plz)
    Arbre
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Rage at just now finding out I missed out on a minipet AND a pink unicorn mount. So much rage, not even Words to describe it.
    XavinFerrikMoireanCiarelle
  • I'm not really certain this entirely qualifies as a rage, but it has been rather frustrating coming back to Aetolia. First of all, my character was deleted at some point. Partly my fault, I guess, since I could've bought credits in the first place but didn't because I created her at a time when funds were low (unemployed, filing for disability, living on the mercy of family in the meantime). But rage about the fact that I never received one of those e-mail warnings about the impending deletion, so I only found out when I tried to login and was told my password was incorrect. (Why exactly it can't say no such character exists in such a case, I don't know.) Admin were actually really nice and managed to recover my character for me, minus a few oddities like explorer data and (maybe?) clans (because I was pretty sure I was in a Lunare themed one before, but in all the other stuff that's happened with it merging it may have simply been disbanded).

That was fairly well resolved, and I bought a small credit package to prevent it ever happening again. (Thank you again, @Razmael!)

But I'm currently raging (slightly and not at anyone in particular really) insofar as trying to find my footing again IC (not so much mechanically). There's no record of what happened to my Sire beyond "a lot of drama went down in Lunare before the merge". I'm not wishing for the drama exactly, but it sort of leaves what was a pretty big part of my established character hanging in limbo unresolved to have no clue at all. At least I've been assured that it shouldn't impact my membership in Ve'kahi in any way, so there is that.

And beyond that and similar things, I'm raging at myself a bit (especially after speaking up about how important my character is to me to the admin over the deletion) for my anxiety issues making me scared to death to reach out and try to let my character get to know others in the House at all both because of my lack of familiarity with the House itself and with the people in it. I'm pretty invested in my character, so I don't want to say or do the wrong things to the wrong people and end up in deep unicorns over it And it makes me feel a bit stupid since I know that I need to overcome my fear of "ahhh! new people!" in order to play such a social game at all. Part of why I joined Lunare in the first place was that it seemed like a place I could sort of hang out in the background quietly for the most part, do little artistic things, and slowly build up to getting to know people through that avenue. I'm not really sure how to translate that over to Ve'kahi, at least not yet.
  • Sessizlik said:
    Rage at just now finding out I missed out on a minipet AND a pink unicorn mount. So much rage, not even Words to describe it.
    I had to work too much and barely had time to log in at all, then forgot about the event... and then there were too many drama llamas frolicking about. /qq.

Yeah, I didn't realize the time-table was as short as it was. The quest broke for me and I figured I'd get back to it later, but stuff ended by the time I did. Oh well, it's just 0s and 1s.
  • Leaping in the hunting grounds. There's no reason for it. Every other form of movement has been disabled. Leaping is just as prolonging as every other form. 
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Does evade/fade work there too?
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Leap in general irks me, mostly because it only costs 1s bal and the only counters seem to be Templar engage and indoors.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Evade\Fade does as well. Hunting Ground change is going to be nice. And evade bypasses Templar engage, which is really annoying to me.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Daskalos said:

Evade\Fade does as well. Hunting Ground change is going to be nice. And evade bypasses Templar engage, which is really annoying to me.

Evade bypassed loneliness too! >:[
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Make sure you guys aren't confusing the 2 skills. Not saying fade/evade doesn't work in HG, but the skills are in fact different.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Also scale. Unicorn scale. 
  • Unicorn Icewalls
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    What ARE the differences between fade and evade? I thought they were carbon copies!
    edited February 2014
    Many non-paralysis non-prone non-break things stop fade (loneliness, Templar engage, some other stuff). Nothing stops evade except icewalls I believe.
    HavenDaskalos
  • Fade is pretty much the same as evade, except iirc evade works on water, while fade does not (unless you have zephyr).

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    How long have I had this Language Primer for people to quick-study languages and NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A TYPO IN THE POEM?!

I also hate myself for not only fixing the typo and adding in languages I don't even speak and you can't learn (Azudim, Earthen, etc) trying to be all IC about it, but I decided to write a second book, this one not just a repeated poem.
  • I assume Arbre no one had the proficiency to tell you otherwise? :)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited February 2014
    Didn't feel the need to start a new topic about this. But these seemed to be the most fitting place to post, though not really much of a ragey post.

After Elyni's wife was driven from the game (I'm sure you few people know who you are, but I'd rather not name names. I just hope you at least know what remorse is), the game slowly begun to lose its appeal to me as I'm sure a lot of you may have noticed from how I was when I did come around.
    But really, it's one thing to cause someone to stop playing... It's another to continue that on to other people who care about said person, and drive them away as well.

On top of the above thing: If you're not satisfied with how a Minister is performing their job, especially when the City itself has put enough faith in that person to have the role for well over somewhere around four RL months... There's better ways to express that dissatisfaction than to tell that person they're useless at their job, and are hardly doing anything that the Minister should be doing when in actual fact, said person is doing basically everything that they're meant to be doing, on top of attempting to find ways to improve the otherwise dormant Ministry as a whole... Thanks for that, I guess...

So, without further adieu...
    Raves to [ @Moirean, @Taygeta, @Xenia] for sticking by Elyni/Me despite my constant depressive states I showed @Fanice (You really were pretty much the one person who kept me playing all those times I wanted to quit), @Toz for letting me pester him with constant questions when I had them. And others in Spines / Carnifex who I may have overlooked in this post.

Thanks to everyone who provided the fun, and even to @Haven / @Valingar despite how frustratingly annoying both of you were at stopping the acquisition of lessers by yourselves. But I've gotten to the point where it's nothing but anti-fun for me.

@Aoi, I'll try to be at your tainting, if I know when it is. That Postulant discussion we just finished was probably the only piece of fun I've had in the past month or so. Can't make any promises there, though.

Farewell to all, it has been fun. I might pop in from time to time to say hello, but that will most likely be it.

:x to all. Even if I showed some hatred to some of you.
    edited February 2014
    You remove 200 skin, bringing the total in the cache to 277.

You remove 89 kuzu, bringing the total in the cache to 0.

You remove 100 goldenseal, bringing the total in the cache to 353.

You remove 100 ginger, bringing the total in the cache to 542.

You do not have that that many of a stack of 89 kuzu roots in your inventory.

You rub your hands quickly on the exterior of the bowl and the inside heats up. From the sides of the inside of the bowl, water pours in and quickly begins to boil.

The liquid in the oaken pot finishes boiling, leaving nothing but a cloudy, unattractive mess filled with bits of soggy plant matter.

-_-

That's like...a month of a daily run through the Mhojave. 

-_-
  • make a cache counter, to only inca if the maths adds up correctly :P
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • edited February 2014
    Bloodborn. That is my rant. Seriously hate them. :P

3 afflictions every time they attack, and they attack faster than you can viably cure. Not to mention the stacking of stupidity and paralysis. Makes me rage every time.
    Riluo
  • @katszia Wat we did?
  • so can Luminary, Prae .... and prae and luminary can do it worst...
    edited February 2014
    Uh, you hit me once with heartflutter and spent the rest of the time watching me kill both of you while doing absolutely nothing.

I mean, there are valid PK rages, but I don't know why you expected it to go any differently. Could try attacking maybe.
    Riluo
  • Ezalor said:
    Uh, you hit me once with heartflutter and spent the rest of the time watching me kill both of you while doing absolutely nothing.

I mean, there are valid PK rages, but I don't know why you expected it to go any differently. Could try attacking maybe.
    HAHAHAHA I thought she was meaning a different BB .... Sorry that ^ made me laugh out and I got shouted at :(
    Omei
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Stop. Now.
This discussion has been closed.