LOVE

Comments

• So excited.
    ArbreArekaDraimanBakhtuhSlypheJaslineKikon
  • I just bought a Wii-U with Windwaker HD, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess. My mom also came out of nowhere and said she bought me a N64 and Ocarina of Time for Christmas. If you guys need me I'll be in Hyrule prolly for the rest of my life. Was nice knowing you all.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

ArbreHavenPerilunaJaslineValenaeKikon
  • My new addiction: guzheng.

i am rapture coder
    MoireanCannanTeani
  • edited December 2013
    This is a post-metal band named Mouth of the Architect covering Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes"

No, it's not a joke. Yes, it's beautiful.
    OleisOmeiMireia
  • Took a day off to relax with my Mum and Sister before the holiday break. Decided to go wedding dress shopping and found -the one-. Put the deposit down and everything! 
    Still hasn't hit that it's all happening, but I'm finding that the more I look at the dress online, the more it's sinking in and I go "ohmygawdohmygawdddddd" 
    (Could also help that it's a Disney princess gown that's putting me into even more shock, just a thought though :D)
    KerrynMarienaPerilunaMoirean
  • OMG How to train your dragon 2!?!?!??! *dies* I loved the first one so much I got it on DVD, then started following the TV series for the last 2 seasons when I could remember to TiVo it.

SO COOOOL.

Also, after not having the ability to post for 2 weeks, discovered two addons clinging to my browser that shouldn't have been there. Downloaded Avast at a friend's recommendation, and BOOM BABY! I got the internetz back and my ability to post.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Cannan said:
    This is a post-metal band named Mouth of the Architect covering Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes"
    No, it's not a joke. Yes, it's beautiful.
    Go see them live. They're an incredible band.
    Cannan
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I haven't noticed any mod text going on lately.
    AryanneValenae
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    WE GOT A KITTEN AND HIS NAME IS BENJAMIN AND HE'S A LITTLE TUXEDO AND I'LL POST SOME PICTURE BUT HE'S SO GOSH DARN CUTE. HE AND PERCY HAVE TOUCHED NOSES AND SQUEAKED AT EACH OTHER. HE'S ALREADY CLIMBED A BOOKCASE. 
    OmeiPiperTeaniPerilunaFerrikArbreJasline
  • edited December 2013
    3.5 GPA this semester. :D Hell yeah! UVM says if I do one more semester before I transfer back home, I'll qualify for more aid which means that we'll get to come home this coming summer and not worry about money (as much) as we were worrying before. Spirits seem to be up now that we know going home is a definite possibility.

<Wtf?

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Areka
  • "intercessor135468" a mutated Nazetu intercessor. (bleeding heavily)
    "ball247166"        a ball of chitinous legs. (heavily bruised)
    "intercessor213851" a mutated Nazetu intercessor. (uninjured)
    "intercessor197080" a mutated Nazetu intercessor. (uninjured)
    "intercessor244210" a mutated Nazetu intercessor. (uninjured)

Monk bashing. Tank the world.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Omei
  • edited December 2013

EDIT: Oh god, Sho is actually known for his terrible puns. He really does yell out "SHO-TIME" for his IK. I love it. Amazing. Atlus pls.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Despite the pay being somewhat low, I love my job. Who knew being a retail clerk at a leatherwork craft store could be so enjoyable? And even better? Being told by my boss today that once I'm off the two-month probation in a few weeks, I'm getting promoted, meaning more hours and better pay. I'm also being put in charge of the store when the manager goes on vacation next month. Happy happy happy! >w<
    MoireanCannanPiperHaven
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Dude, is your group linked to a Rennfaire/LARP groups? (I'm guessing it is) That could be a legit career move right there! Awesome! I've had friends that went from that to finding full time jobs running faires!
    Piper said:
    Dude, is your group linked to a Rennfaire/LARP groups? (I'm guessing it is) That could be a legit career move right there! Awesome! I've had friends that went from that to finding full time jobs running faires!
    Actually, speaking of Ren faires and LARP groups, a lot of our customers actually buy leather for making armor or other things for Ren faires and LARPing. Said LARP customers are also part of a really big, really popular LARP group in my area, so it's always interesting talking to them while helping pick out stuff for their gear.
    Phoenecia said:
    Piper said:
    Actually, speaking of Ren faires and LARP groups, a lot of our customers actually buy leather for making armor or other things for Ren faires and LARPing. Said LARP customers are also part of a really big, really popular LARP group in my area, so it's always interesting talking to them while helping pick out stuff for their gear.
    Awesome and congrats! Keep with it! I had a few sellers that I know actually go full blown rennfairies and not have to work part time jobs because that WAS their job. You could have seriously found an amazing career there. If you ever form a link to the stuff you guy make, you should post it because I'd probably be buying. I've been searching for a good gauntlet merchant. :)
    The company I work for primarily sells craft stuff. So leathers, animal hides, tools, buckles, rivets, decorative accents, etc and not actual finished products, but a lot of the customers we get have businesses in leatherworking. I've seen people who make armor, custom shoes, sword/knife sheaths, gun holsters, custom bags, and dog collars. I make a point of collecting their business cards if they make stuff I find interesting, or ask them about the stuff they make.

After I get paid next week, I might buy some supplies during the store's end of year sale and get started on trying to make my own bracers. The LARPer customers have all told me they're probably one of the easiest things to make.
  • You guys! I found it! I found Cannan's fight song!

He sees himself as the saviour of the world
    His will is strong and he's feeling good

Ive known him since the first taste of beer
    I will meet him many times in a year

Happy little, Happy little, Happy little boozer!

>.>

I love this.
    Angwe
    Keep us posted. There are a few vendors around here that I've been eyeballing but I'd rather support our own growing community.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited December 2013
    The twisted remains of Cannan lie here.
    You pick up the corpse of Cannan.You focus your willpower as you prepare to resurrect Cannan.
    You extend your palms towards Cannan and in an instant, a stream of radiant light pours forth to engulf him.  Within seconds the shining aura fades and Cannan stands alive again before you.

Cannan stares implacably at you.
    With a patronizing grin, you ruffle Cannan's hair with one hand.

<3@Cannan

Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You got him all icky with good magic! /outguilds
    TeaniAarbrok
  • I think Cannan would have rather stayed dead.
    edited December 2013
    Those roleplay days where things just keep careening away from you to end up with some strange character developing results. Much love to @Kelliara, @Slyphe, @Xenia, @Daskalos for somehow being involved with it even if you're not sure how. :D

Also, much love for Cobbles. Piper's fat dachshund puppy-

[spoiler]This rotund puppy is the shape of a sausage with stubby legs that end in large paws. Quirky ears, an easily wrinkled brow, and dark, intelligent eyes appear to be capable of allowing expressions similar to those typically reserved for more humanoid creatures. However, he seems to default towards mindless curiosity and mirth complete with a grin formed on his long, narrow muzzle. The pointed tail is tipped in white while a chocolate-brown coat of short fur covers the rest of a tiny body that looks to be considerably more than just well-fed. He is called 'Cobbles.' [/spoiler]
    MoireanOmeiCannanPerilunaXeniaAryanne
  • edited December 2013
    Love @Elwyn, we need to RP more because you're awesome.

Edit: And my boss just told me that next year he's going to start training me for a promotion!
    TeaniElwynAryanne
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Just posting to show off my new signature.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanCannanOmeiSetne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Ha, from Kikon's video!
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Merry Christmas from Australia :P

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

JaslineNolaOmeiTeaniCiarelle
  • Love that I saw @Toz's signature while I had the new Eminem CD playing in the background. Perfect.

Haven