LOVE

Comments

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

Two days late and a bunch of dollars short, but better late than never.

LOVE for the Motor City Kitties somehow managing to avoid the inevitable implosion and beat the Rodgerless Packers 40-10 on the Footballiest of Football days. 3 turnovers in the first 3 possessions and fighting back for 37 unanswered points. And only giving up 86ish yards of total offense the entire game? Because lets face it, a 56 yard pass in garbage time followed by a lost fumble really doesn't count against the defense.

And Ndamukon Suh is awesome. I called the safety the play before and was upset when he got held, clearly preventing teh safety. I told my brudder that Suh could taste it and wanted it worse than his turkey dinner. BAM, take that Matt Flynn!

Periluna
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Matt Flynn has both the best and worst offensive games in Packers history.

And both against the Lions.
    DaskalosDemarcus
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Should I ever find myself with enough Money to travel to the US, I would love to experience a true american Thanksgiving. The food and spirit of the holiday sounds Amazing. *especially curious about that big, juicy bird <.<*
  • Thanks to the people who showed up to stop me from getting teamed while I solo'd the eld swarm. And @Ezalor for coming to help me, even if he was slightly too late.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Adding more voices to the head of the crazy man...

Whoever is doing things with Duiran lately, you are doing awesome and its making for alot of unity and teamwork in the Council right now....even if its kinda all over the place its great.
  • 25th anniversary of Akira. I just got my blu-ray about 3-4 weeks ago, but I had Adult Swim on and saw this:

I got really, really excited even though I can't really watch Toonami anymore due to my work hours, but my god. Such nostalgia and such excitement over Toonami doing a Month of Movies. 
    Aarbrok
  • Haern said:
    25th anniversary of Akira. I just got my blu-ray about 3-4 weeks ago, but I had Adult Swim on and saw this:

I got really, really excited even though I can't really watch Toonami anymore due to my work hours, but my god. Such nostalgia and such excitement over Toonami doing a Month of Movies. 

My head just exploded! I've never seen Akira in the entirely.  Where? When?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    It's baaaaaaaaaaack. I'ma get so deliciously nog-fat.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Much love to @Cannan for being a good sport and engaging in some fun conflict RP. Let's all hope this doesn't spill out and grow out of proportions. You're awesome, just so you know! 

Also, @Trager, you're fantastic for setting it all up. Was hilarious fun to be part of. :D

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED THAT BRAVO HAS ALL THEIR SHOWS ON THEIR WEBSITE BYE SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS
    Periluna
  • Having a talk with my boss and having him tell me that he's thinking of moving me to a managerial position, overlooking the drawings and dealing directly to clients myself. THEN having my awesome fiance tell me that the church we're looking at getting married in just called him back and wants to meet with us. So far, I'm liking you December 2013. You can stay for awhile. :D
    KerrynSlypheTeaniPerilunaNolaArbreAryanne
  • Came home last night after a -very- long night at work and almost walked smack dab into a Christmas tree. My wonderful boyfriend went with my son and picked one out. Artificial. I'm unfortunately allergic to everything Christmas (pine and poinsettias). 

Oh, and since I worked so late last night, he got up early to take my son to school so I could get an extra hour of sleep before going back into work. :)
    DaskalosNolaHavenArbreDemarcusKaleighAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I love reading this thread.  Hearing how everyone's being positive and looking on the bright side of things really makes me feel good.
    SlyphePerilunaJaslineAryanne
  • The new fox photos Arbre keeps sending me. Where do you keep FINDING them!?

See below.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    DemarcusKaleighAngwe
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

Sent my laptop off for repairs. So I am computer-less at home, but this is where I *hope* that it gets there, gets repaired, and shipped back to me quickly. Resolved the issue I had with Best Buy (mostly, I suppose), got in and out in 30 minutes. Found a few things else that were wrong after dropping my laptop as well, USB ports not working, don't know if the power supply thingy got jacked up because it ran HOT (i.e. smell of burning electronics, anyone?) or what, you know, important stuff like that. Got to back up all of my files because Best Buy is notorious for replacing your hard drive for no reason. I guess they also just replace your computer at times, too. I don't know how they're going to go about fixing my laptop, the physical screen is OK but the body is jacked up. If the USB ports are screwed up, and/or the power supply, that would mean a whole new motherboard (I would imagine? I've been out of the tech loop since about 2008) and how you repair the physical damage to the body casing (bent plastic, broken plastic, etc.) is beyond me. So thats cool.

Wife is getting ready to burst and then we'll have another IRE player who'll have gone through the Trial of Rebirth! Huzzah! I just need to draw him/her over to Aetolia before my wife can make them an Achaean. She's already pointed out that she'll be on bed rest for a week or two afterwards and will have nothing to do all day but play Achaea. I have my work cut out for me... Will keep ya'll posted here (and with pictures in the pictures thread!)

Periluna
  • Mass love @Jasline for her sermon, it was awesome and excellently done. Also, I'm now a little in love with @Slyphe for making me feel like I was at Hogwarts with the talking pictures.
    imageimage
    SolariaTeaniPerilunaJaslineKaleighPiper
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that I had a great time at my main job's Christmas party tonight. We had it at the Westin downtown Charlotte with an open bar, so I'm going to go sleep like a baby now. Sucks that my other job just told me they have no hours for me, but suppose it's kind of expected this time of year. Just have to keep positive!

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Congrats, Demarcus!! Being a parent is awesome. Happy for you!

• That's awesome, man. I delivered my son at the hospital and that was a nice change. Now you can forever tell him if he makes you mad, you can put him back.
    SlypheHavenArbreDemarcus
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Been playing Saint's Row 4 as if my character was really Piper. It's... pretty amazing, actually!
    AngweCannan
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    That is really awesome, Demarcus.  Really, really awesome.
    AarbrokAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Grats!
    Aarbrok
  • So I just realized this thread wasn't necessarily Aetolia related.

In that case, I'm LOVING the new Windhand album, Soma. Slow, syrupy, female-backed doom with enough sinister atmosphere and reverb to make my poor little subwoofer quake in terror. Achingly cool and effortlessly creepy. Check them out on bandcamp. HIGHLY recommended.
    TrigruPiperMireia
  • Yaaay congratulations @Demarcus!
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

AAAGGHHHHH!! SOOO CUUUUTE!!
    KerrynHaernPerilunaAryanne
  • Now those are happy feet.

i am rapture coder
    PerilunaHaernAryanne