MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Too much crap in one week to even just comprehend. Looking to just want to crawl in a ball and go away for a very very long time.

• No please, continue. Normally when it comes to puns I've got a rather dry sense of humor, but I'll permit it as long as the quality doesn't sink.

EsperPerilunaArbreAryanneEzalor
  • Whale isn't that just the nicest thing ever.

PerilunaAryanne
  • edited October 2013
    Resisting ...urge...to [continuing to glare in silence at my screen]. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Val, don't be crabby now.

ValenaePerilunaEsperAryanne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    At times we all meet waves in our life that threaten to drown out our happiness in a grand tsunami, but we as humans adapt, we take from the wreckage a raft, and we stay afloat, just remain with your sails open towards the next horizon, lets not bob in place treading water.
    PerilunaIvolnAryanneEzalor
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Aarbrok: You can crash on my couch if you need to, if you don't mind me having a cat. At the least, feel free to come over and have pizza or something if you need someone to chill with when you get back up here.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited October 2013
    <3 We will keep in touch @Moirean, I would in the least love to hang out at some point!
    Moirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Sometimes, I wish I wasn't the glue that held everyone together. I'd love to just get up and go... But I know I can't. It wouldn't be the right thing to do as too many people rely on me.

A guy can dream though, yar? I need a long vacation.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ValenaeMinarael
  • Haven said:
    Sometimes, I wish I wasn't the glue that held everyone together. I'd love to just get up and go... But I know I can't. It wouldn't be the right thing to do as too many people rely on me. A guy can dream though, yar? I need a long vacation.
     Yes, I totally agree with you! Somewhere sunny with intelligent people and great conversations. Once I took a random bus trip from Vermont to Boston and just struck up conversation with as many people who looked interesting as possible.  When we got off the bus, I took down their numbers and added them on facebook. One of the ladies I talked to was a professional palm reader and read my palm for me, which was pretty awesome. I still talk to some of them. I've been wanting to take another one of those trips lately. 

@Mariena: Impossible for our kind. :D 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

True! @Valenae. #Cancers4life. ANYWAY.

My day was long and full of Boss Lady woes. I have worked for the past two months on Sundays, on top of my regular days. Today she looks at me and says, "I need you to work Saturday, because I have reservations I don't want to break." I reply with... "But i have an eyeglass appointment..." and now the other two I work will have to figure out who is working saturday, luckily. But seriously, asking is nice. why not just ask if I can instead of telling me?

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Aarbrok said:
    At times we all meet waves in our life that threaten to drown out our happiness in a grand tsunami, but we as humans adapt, we take from the wreckage a raft, and we stay afloat, just remain with your sails open towards the next horizon, lets not bob in place treading water.
    Get out.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Spent Saturday until today in the behavioral health center.  My every muscle hurts from the first ECT yesterday, second one is tomorrow morning. 
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Just spent 6 hours in the ER again for gastro intestinal crap for the second time in two weeks. Found out I have adverse reactions to morphine. It's supposed to ease pain and help relax soft muscle tissue. I spent 30 minutes in agony after they shot it through my IV to try and help with pain...yay for being -unicorning- special.

Also, I hope things turn out okay for you @Arbre! I'll pray to what ever god you believe in that things work out. Or do some random math equation if you're more of a scientologist.
    A cavity with no insurance :(
    A lot of crappy things in my life lately, though there are certain exceptions.

Ingram said:
    They suck really bad but most dentist offices have Care Credit or whatever they want to call it. It's basically a dental credit card and the APR is pretty high, however you get a certain amount of months (like 24?) To pay it off without interest, at least in Ohio. It isn't too shabby and could help?

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Speaking of Dental....

After paying almost $600 in the last 2 weeks, with another $450 on tap, I got a notice from my insurance today that I owe another $220 to my dentist because they don't want to cover it.

Ugh.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Piper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I ATE TOO MUCH SALAD OHHHHHH MY TUMMMMYYYY
    Aarbrok
  • Before my rage, here's a happy thing.

My internet gets installed tomorrow. \o/.

And now for my rage.

My video card just fried. God clearly does not want me to play Aetolia. Fml.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Yeah. Wouldn't want you to miss out on all those sweet, sweet graphics that Aetolia offers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Rage at Nvidia locking phsyx on their GPU's when there's an AMD GPU at the primary that and as soon as I got the hack for it to work, I installed the latest drivers and had to do everything over again. Nvidia, I mad. And I can be mad, because I didn't order you a chilli dog. 

Also rage at no specs for the R9 290(non-x) when the 290x is having leaks left and right. So many leaks not even adult diapers can handle it. 
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I rage that I only understood 10% of ^
    PerilunaIvoln
  • Rivas said:

Yeah. Wouldn't want you to miss out on all those sweet, sweet graphics that Aetolia offers.

My motherboard doesn't have on board graphics. Everything else on my PC may as well be fried until I get another card.

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• My work week hasn't even started yet and I want it to be over. 
    IvolnMaghak
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Re: Shops - I wouldn't mind seeing Delos expanded and refugee shrunk. 

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    That feeling when a large chunk of your $10 deodorant breaks off from the stick and plunks into the toilet.

JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER I AIN'T.
    Aryanne
  • Dat $2.00 Old Spice. Smells great, lasts long, and if you drop it in a toilet (really?) you just go out and buy another one. 

• @Ivoln - Why were you putting deodorant on over the toilet?
    Slyphe
    Maybe he was putting deodorant on the toilet?

Ingram said:
    Ivoln
  • You know, that doesn't sound too terribly far off.

Periluna