LOVE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Roommate cheering me up about Real Life S**t by virtue of being a colossal dork.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I applied for a new job today at the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce. It's exactly what I need and it sounds like I am exactly what they need, so I am cautiously hopeful and I hope I get a call back.

AlistaireValenaeMoireanXavinPeriluna
  • I came home to a new kitchen set and awesome couch for when Stabs and I get our new apartment. :) 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MoireanPeriluna
  • Found this while surfing imgur today and immediately thought of people like @Lin and @Eleanor. Had a good giggle. Fair warning, sailor language ahoy:

LinEleanor
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    @Eleanor for the pinup and @Aarbrok for picking the perfect pose (sorry @Minarael)

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Lin said:
    Roommate cheering me up about Real Life S**t by virtue of being a colossal dork.

Uh oh. What did I do this time?
    Lin
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Cheesecake Factory came out with a s'mores cheesecake. I haven't tasted it, but I already know that I want to find its creator and have his babies. Or hers. We'll make it work somehow.
    Periluna
  • Feichin's web-based mafia script thing. I know there's a lot more important on the Admin's plates, but dear lord is this awesome and something I'd totally pay credits to play.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    EzalorDraimanPiperAarbrokLinAngweKaleighMoireanPeriluna
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Have a creepy old mansion discovered somewhere in the ruins of Ashtan, when you walk in you get assigned a role.  For the rest of the 'event' you are forced to make choices, Anonymously...say with Quest script.

If you get voted off you Die in game and get cast out the mansion.....
    The things I could do with a murder mystery palace.
    PiperLinCiarelle
    Oh man! Yes!! ^

Yesssssss!
  • Wait...you want to roleplay a character roleplaying a character?
    Dude, I once ran a D&D game with dice (albeit a short one) in a MUD once. It was hella fun.
    Esper
  • It's like Dorkception in here.
    RivasDraimanArbre
  • Pulled pork, Cards Against Humanity, and family that doesn't suck = excellent, much needed night of relaxation and forgetting all the bad things looming overhead.

imageimage
    Clexx
  • edited August 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8AFhcad5F9g&t=489

..I love how awkward this is, just a twitching shot of @Razmael staring at the camera.

EDIT: Blah, it didn't copy the url at the current time correctly, skip to 8:09.

EDIT EDIT: Is that @Clexx in the background there t-rexing?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IosynePiperClexxMoireanLinHadoryu
  • Damn, who is that sexy beast @ 4:12 in the middle?  He's sexy enough to make the guy on the left follow him around all weekend, and the woman on the right be eternally grateful!

I find myself automatically in love with him!
    BelakaiIosyneClexxPiperMoireanPerilunaSessizlik
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Literally spit my drink out. 

• "QuoteAuthor">Aldric said:
    EDIT EDIT: Is that @Clexx in the background there t-rexing?

SetneMoireanJaslinePiper
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited August 2013
    @Razmael, from one pale white guy to another, get some sun broski.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• My love goes out to Damariel! You're doing such an awesome job. 

Kerryn
  • edited August 2013
    RiluoValenae
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I need this wall.
    ValenaeAryanne
  • edited August 2013
    This Week : 1 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes

This may be because I've been scheduled to work 6 PM to 2 AM by myself in the office for the last week with no actual work to do, but I've got to say that I haven't enjoyed myself this much playing Aetolia in a while. I don't even remember the last time I had that kind of play time.

Duiran, while maybe going through somewhat of a bump right now, has been tons of fun. @Angwe through fun RP interactions has been a blast. @Aarbrok's encounters so far have been short, but no less fun. @Illidan and @Kaeus are also tons of fun in webs and OOC clans.

Much LOVE to also trying to pick up combat for the first time in.. ages. It may be just through helping out at lessers, but this is the first time I've actually gotten to fidget with any sort of offensive part of my system in way too long. I've also bashed for.. way longer than I have in a long time, and I may die once for every 10% I get, but that's been fun too for once.

tl;dr Thanks to those who have made playing Nyrus fun since I've brought him back. This has been a blast.
    MinaraelAarbrokRiluoAngwe
  • Last night my boyfriend and I went to Nashville and I had the best steak filet, french onion soup, and chocolate ganache cake I've ever had. We got to see the 1:1 full scale replica of the Parthenon which was absolutely gorgeous. Also, seeing Stabs get antsy when we had to make an emergency stop to go to the bathroom at a Dollar General in the projects was pretty adorable. Lol. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I haven't been on much lately, but I kind of love the fact that I'm being missed. Hope it's not only for the ylem! Cause that would make me a very sad panda.

Angwe
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Life. That is all.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Periluna
  • I...have too much to list here.

I started the week off deciding to try seeing someone I have been talking to for a few weeks. I am scared, nervous, and all too excited.

Then Tuesday I moved. In new place.

Been job hunting, trying to figure shit out.

Not only do I now have a temporary nanny job to bring in income while I job hunt, I have an interview at an Accounting specific job placement agency on Tuesday.

I just feel like things are actually coming together for me, for the first time ever. 
    LinHaydynValenaePerilunaTeaniPiperAryanne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Yay Mesky!

PS <3

• "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Aryanne