LOVE

Comments

• The sequel to Persona 4 Arena was announced. I didn't think it would ever happen, but it did and holy craaaap it's already amazing.
    Aren
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Just got done with an interview and feeling good. The interviewing manager thinks I'd be a good fit, so here's to hoping I get a callback!

ArbreAryanneTeaniAren
  • FINALLY getting my fucking tire off with the torque wrench purchased for me by a friend who heard about my plight.

FINALLY getting the busted tire replaced thanks to a family friend. Who also purchased a second tire to replace the bald other front tire. So now my car has four functional tires. -glee-

I <3 people. All the unexpected, unnecessary nice things making my life so, so much easier. 
    imageimage
    HaydynTeaniPeriluna
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I just made chocolate muffins, both regular size and mini muffins, stuffed with dark and white chocolate. The big ones also have hazelnuts and marshmallows and the mini ones are topped with marshmallow that's all molten and has gotten slightly burned. Please to cool off enough to eat!
    Teani
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Getting to housesit. @Piper's parents have a pretty swanky, 3-story place. I get to spend the day hanging out in an oversized bed, watching Adventure Time, drinking coffee and playing with a guinea pig.
    AarbrokIosynePiperHaydyn
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHulN6Njdk

It starts off slow (like 20 seconds to wind up), but becomes hilarious. >.<
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    @lin He forgot that he's also babysitting my drugged up arse. I'm still all silly on painkillers.
    Lin
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    So I've been on a diet lately. Not out of any express need for one, but I used to weight 150 lbs when I was athletic in high school. However, when you have a sedentary work style and that also creeps into your life style, you start to gain weight. I was 170 lbs, which is 20 lbs over where I should be at my height (5'6"). Proud to say that with exercise and dieting, I've already cut 7 lbs after two weeks of dieting and work out. Honestly, the dieting part is not as bad as one might think. It really just comes down to high protein content and portion control. Americans eat waaaay too much, I've come to realize. 
    PerilunaAarbrokAryanneJasline
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    It was the fake pasta, wasn't it?
  • A year ago today Stabbity and I started seeing each other. I met the stealer of the covers, my bestfriend, and my better half here ^.^

Thanks Aetolia forums.  :) This is our first of many I'm sure 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MacavityMinaraelMoireanAarbrokArbreJaslineLinAryannePeriluna
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I wish I could say sweet things like that about Ansnom.  >.>
  • Arbre said:
    I wish I could say sweet things like that about Ansnom.  >.>
    lol'd

AryannePeriluna
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I just got offered a job to start Wed. Nervous and excited at the same time.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Hey, I can get wi-fi on my phone at work!
    SolariaHaydynPerilunaHaven
  • I am getting paid this week to play Magic.

Best. Nanny. Job. Ever.
    Aryanne
  • Control/burn deck all the way.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Please. Slivers all day every day.

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I officially dislike Xavin.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Lin
  • I want the hours of my life wasted to sliver decks back, plz. No you cannot have another 30 minute turn while you tap/untap/retap your slivers for mana, in an attempt to populate the field with 20000 more tokens. Just stahp.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Aarde
  • edited August 2013
    The thing about slivers is OH GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.

However, I will go on record saying that most of the newer slivers are bullcrap :(. That said...heartstone+ashnod's altar+sliverqueen was pretty much my MO when playing slivers.

For not sliver bullshit, dem rebels. Dat Lin Sivvi. Plus Rebel Informer. Oh rebels, you were so fun. I actually think they were the most fun I had playing a creature-type deck. They were so much better than mercenaries, though, which is sad because black was my favorite color type.

Edit: MAN. SPIKES WERE AWESOME TOO.

• I wish I had the cash to build a cascade deck. So much lulz.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• edited August 2013
    A couple years ago I looked into getting back into the game. But...too much has changed and the power creep kinda freaked me out.

Edit: Looking back, I never enjoyed that game as much as when I was playing tempest block and masques block.

• I hate MTG. I hate it because conversations about it, games of it, rule hashing, ALWAYS overtakes any gathering of 3 or more geeks. I hate it because it interferes with my perfectly delightful board gaming. I hate it because the people who play it do not also necessarily play other board or card games. I hate it because it has a constant demand for buying/trading for new crap to keep up. 

I hate it. 

Since this is the love thread. I love 10lbs of homemade carnitas. I love the fact that Vharen does dishes, because there is no sexier thing a man can do. I love  that I seem to be emerging from my two week slump of absolute brain-deadedness and general lack of inspiration for Aetolia playing. 
    imageimage
  • One of my best friends is starting a D&D game based on Serenity/Firefly. Much love, as the D&D game group I'm currently in is a unicorns butt.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    PiperMinaraelAarbrokTeaniJasline
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    When I told Lofn that Akary had taken up Magic, he reached over, solemnly patted me on the shoulder, and said, "We have all felt loss."

I love, uh...

oh! I finally got around to installing on my new SSD. 20 second boot time yes.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited August 2013
    I still own three full MTG decks from the first two editions. I feel old now :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Its okay Riluo, I am there with you....

• Only 3 decks? I have literally thousands of cards pre-fourth edition. Most painful thing to watch strangers pick up and touch. Having movers was not easy for me. :<
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I don't even know what editions my MTG cards are, but I can hardly play with them anymore against new decks. Now I want to play again. Need to see if my sister can be scared into playing but she hates it when I use spiders against her.

Love the fact that the International Street Market is in town, setting up around my house! Today I look out the window and I have Greek, Polish, French, Italian, British, Australian, Spanish, Thai, German, Swiss, Dutch and Swedish market stalls with food less than a minuteäs walk from my doorstep. I can't wait to go visit the Australian barbaque for a nice kangaroo burger and see what else they've brough new for the year. (Last year it was crocodile and camel.)

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Emu is pretty nice, if they have that. Roo and croc are where it's at, though.

Riluo