LOVE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    My first Twitch broadcast! I drew Razmael for 46 minutes. It was sloppy because lol coffee jitters.

HaydynMoireanHadoryu
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My Kindle software updated and it now allows me to connect to the school's network.
    Aryanne
  • Cough syrup & 5 hr energy.

Two more weeks.
    imageimage
  • Ezalor tells you, "Your Imperial Grace, your fiance has awoken. He wishes to see you."

Best tell ever. ;;
    EzalorAarbrokAryanneTeaniCalipsoCiarelleLianca
  • Love lesser battles and just interactions and all fun stuffs that is going on almost always.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    Aarbrok
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Loved watching Abhorash and Zahmekoses on DT.
  • Cia chibis:

imageimage
    EzalorEmelleIllikaalLianca
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Indeed. Elea's chibis are the best.
  • Arbre's Sig

Alastair
  • I got to wear a fancy dress, nice heels, eat a free meal, and accept a $125 award for being 8th speaker in my state. It's not first but damn, I got $125. :D 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryanneMoireanPeriluna
    Which is about enough to cover the price of heels and dress.  But not the gas.
    Aryanne
  • edited April 2013
    Loved the Abyss/carnifex event, it was fun all round.  Although wants more still!!!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    MoireanBakhtuh
    Thank you for getting rid of the chibi army staring me down every time I look at recent discussions.
    Esper
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I'm pretty thrilled with the way the people of Duiran are coming together to lend a hand with the Eireachdus. 

Preparation took an extreme turn south when the two people responsible for putting it all together decided to go inactive (and I say 'decided' because it was willful, not circumstantial) less than 10 days before the event was supposed to launch. Naturally, all the notes they wrote were offline. So it fell to me to make it happen, and I'm pretty much working from scratch here, but a lot of people in Duiran--some of which I was not expecting--have stepped up to volunteer their time and lend a hand. My best talent as a CL is delegating, so having people to actually delegate to is extremely helpful, both for getting the event prepared efficiently and for keeping my stress levels down. It's still pretty goddamn stressful, but not half as bad as it could have been.

Thanks, guys. You're pretty great.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinMoireanSolariaAngwe
    edited April 2013
    A gold star glows softly as the words "Go-go Seir!" shine briefly on its face.
    You reach out and touch a gold star.

... amg, I love you Keroc. I have a self-esteem star.

Edit: Now I just need to figure out a way how to make it permanent like Saarlamen and Lanira did. D:
    LinMoirean
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited April 2013
    When in doubt, hide_might!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Buy an artifact power for it.
    It won't let me for some reason.
  • If we are going by 'who has the best sig' @Tetcha just won forums.

I <3 it.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    edited April 2013
    Razmael put my mark on the star, so I'm going to artifact it. So happy!

Edit: ... Scratch that, still can't add to it. :(
  • edited April 2013
    Arbre said:
    Which is about enough to cover the price of heels and dress.  But not the gas.

ACTUALLY the dress was $80.00 and the heels were $20. The uni is right down the street so I made a quick profit of $25. Lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AngweAryanne
  • watching @Lin's twitch while listening to @Lanira's brother's soundcloud is trippy and noteworthy of love

Lin
  • "... will also colour it, showing up to each respective
    witness as their designated config color for 'Things.' Along with this,
    we've added article/plural detection, such that the emote 'licks his
    @hat' would produce 'Haern licks His foppish hat' rather than 'Haern
    licks His a foppish hat.'

icwatudidthar
    Now that my Kindle connects to the school's network, I can check forums and messages and my day flies by so much faster.
    I got contacts today and man it is like... so different compared to my glasses.

One thing I noticed is that things are blurry from a distance. Has anyone else experienced this when wearing them? Will it take time for my eyes to adjust?
    My parents cleaned out the office today.  We literally haven't been able to get into it in like 10 years.

Me: What fascinating things did you find from the 90s?
    Momma: I put your discman on your shelf.

Awesome.  Portable CD player go.
    SeirAngwe
  • Seir said:
    I got contacts today and man it is like... so different compared to my glasses.

One thing I noticed is that things are blurry from a distance. Has anyone else experienced this when wearing them? Will it take time for my eyes to adjust?
    It does take a bit to adjust to contacts if you haven't had them before. I stopped wearing mine for about a year, and it took some adjusting before everything felt 100% normal again. I do enjoy having sharper peripheral view though, I don't really think of things too far away as being blurry. 

How far of a distance are you talking about? 
    LiancaAryanne
    Fairly far. I could see things like a distant sign pretty clearly, but it's blurry. Having difficulty seeing some license plates about 2 cars ahead of me. Vision was sharper with glasses, but I figure it's just my eyes getting used to the lens being on my eye rather than in front of it.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that finally, after over a year of waiting, my husband is no longer a temp and is a full-time employee.

LinSeirHaydynPerilunaArbreTeaniIllikaalLiancaStathan
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Watched Ironman 3 at the movies today and I just have to say: LOVED IT! Robert Downing Jr fits the role like hand in glove, playing out the arrogance of Tony Stark to perfection. Pure awesome!

Also love that I might get a new tattoo on Saturday, if only I can decide where I want it.

Lin