LOVE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Wow, with a silly forum comment you helped me figure out a problem I was having with regex. I LOVE that!
    Setne
  • edited March 2014

The copy of TIME I got this last week says they're making a reboot of the Heroes tv show. Also the wicked witch is arriving on Once Upon A Time, but that's more of a rage for me because I still have no int. I can't wait to get it back.

My birthday was yesterday. I got to go to Rainforest Café for lunch today to celebrate, then Mom and my sister and I got cakes on the way home. I couldn't decide between carrot, lemon, chocolate, or cheesecake--but apparently Market Basket sells a platter with 1/4 of each on the same plate. Yum!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2014
    I really hope they scrap the Claire and Hiro powers. They just introduced way too much deus ex machina and too many plot holes. Also hope they get an actual continual writing team this time, the later seasons of that show were so awful compared to the first one.
    HavenRivasVeovis
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love telling my husband how out of it he was after getting his teeth pulled today. Been loads of entertainment.

• Austin, Massachusetts?

Oh my god Onepunch Man is the best thing I have ever read. It is also way too goddamn well-drawn for what I thought was going to be a joke manga.
    XiuhcoatlHadoryu
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I love parsley. It is quite delicious.
    Slyphe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I love all the QoL upgrades we've seen over time. From little stuff like configs to make the output nicer to underrated but awesome changes that have dramatically changed day-to-day gameplay like crafting shelves and improvements to things like elixlist, there has been so much done to make playing Aetolia a lot more fun and easy. 
    CarivahAlexinaSetne
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    I love Elixlist. So much. So so much.
    ArbreMinarael
  • Lin said:
    Oh my god Onepunch Man is the best thing I have ever read. It is also way too goddamn well-drawn for what I thought was going to be a joke manga.
    Reading the other onepunch man made me think the artwork was going to be terrible. Like, I was prepared for super cheesy OP badunicornness which was terribly drawn. Not really terribly, but lower than you'd expect for a commercial work that you'd enjoy. Then it delivered the super cheesy OPness with good artwork and I was all like. Waaaaaaa. This somehow turned out to be better than I thought it was going to be. I wasn't exactly wrong, because it was an expectation not a set in stone statement. I was just pleasantly surprised. 
  • Dark Souls II is upon us. Praise that goddamn sun.

LinSetneXavinCannan
    HaernArekaCannanNola
  • Dark Souls II is not upon us. PC waits until like April. I got rekt. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Then Watch Dogs the month after.

Double-knot your laces and make sure your boots are dry, boys. We're going into wet territory. 
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Ingram said:
    Then Watch Dogs the month after.

Double-knot your laces and make sure your boots are dry, boys. We're going into wet territory. 
    I'm planning on pre-ordering the special edition sometime next month. Super excited.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Toz said:
    Dark Souls II is not upon us. PC waits until like April. I got rekt. :(
    LinFerrikCannanEmelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
  • The weather is sunny for the first time in ages, and it's warm enough to run without having to bundle up like it's the goddamn antarctic.
    LinTeani
    Although I do love that, I don't love how the snow finally melting reveals all of the garbage that accumulated in it during the winter.
    SetneCannanAryanneHaven
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    edited March 2014
    A couple years ago, I started reading the Travis McGee novels. They swiftly became my favorite books, and the imagery presented in them remains my favorite. MacDonald is very likely one of the finest writers I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing, and as a result, I forced myself to stop reading the books as I neared the last one.

I am on the third-to-last book right now, having given in to my desire and begun to read it. I just want to share my love of these books and the talent that went into crafting them. The very fact that I'm nearly done reading them has me sad. These books were long completed before my birth, but there's something so very timeless about the wry observations made by the characters and the life lessons that are presented within.

It's a lovely series, and I'll just post this link here for those who are curious enough to investigate, rather than trying to describe the books or their protagonist which I'm positive I would do little justice to -

Edit - forums keep cutting off my post. Stupid errors all the time now..
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • @razmael.

Dude is awesome. Everybody send him Christmas cards, or some shit.

• My daughter's first band picture, Project Blue 14. Competing in a national contest to bring blues bands to Nashville with a recording contract in place. Playing their first proper gig in a really nice local venue next Sunday. 

A ridiculously cool opportunity for my 15 year old, led by experienced and well-connected blues folks from the area. Getting vocal coaching, coming into her own as a performance artist (even as her art business grows and her style continues to develop and improve). 

No matter how craptastic things can be in any given moment, there's always something good to be found. .Right now, this is my happy. Mine is the blonde girl.

imageimage
    ArbreAryannePerilunaNeithanEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    70+ degrees here today.

Riding my motorcycle.

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MinaraelSolariaAryanneKatszia
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Getting my computer back tomorrow, so life will be back to normal again! The computer guy was swift, (hopefully) did a great job and it wasn't as expensive as I expected it to be. Plus, my dad is helping with the cost, so always nice we can keep it as low as possible. Fan was completely clogged up with cat hair and dust, but after a thourough cleaning, it's working again and I won't have to pay to get a new fan and installation. Is happy!
    TeaniSlypheIshin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    :x @Iosyne.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    DraimanEzalor
  • So I've been posting a lot of negative things lately, and while I have, unfortunately, more of that, I also have some good things so I thought I'd try to focus on the positive.

- I finished and performed my informative speech for my public speaking class, though I'm sure its posted on youtube now for self-evaluation (Iovely). I thankfully, did not die. (though now our next one is assigned - but we can recycle our material and make it into the persuasive argument)
    - I finished my environmental science mid-term and am all caught up on my classwork for that particular class. I feel pretty good about the results. 
    - I'm steadily catching up on my sleep, though my sleep pattern is still awful.
    - I had a job interview yesterday morning at the aquatics center I used to swim at near my house for a receptionist position and possibly a swim instructor over the summer for the summer camp. For my interview I had to swim laps and show various strokes (I know all of them, but the two advances strokes I'm so rusty in I didn't have to do - so I did backstroke and freestyle). The interviewer said that I did good for someone who only took swim lessons for a year. (I love swimming). 
    - I'm awaiting a phone call for another interview, hopefully, and the odds are good, for a job at a bank in the customer service department answering calls, ectr. Waiting patiently is difficult, though.
    - My weight is stabilizing back 146 and now that spring break is coming up I can work on my exercise routine again to knock off the last few left for my goal.

I'm still really exhausted, but I made it through these past few weeks and I'm still in one piece so I guess that's a good thing.
    LinKerrynVeovisMinaraelJaslineHavenMarienaIshin
  • edited March 2014
    I looooove the funny honors the divine here make for NPC characters like Juxa, Ati and Baelak. Hilarious stuff,
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that I found out last night, after dealing with nasty chest congestion all week, that I can take Robitussin DM. OMG feels so much better already. Pregant + Seasonal/Weather Allergies = Suckage.