LOVE

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Keroc said:

If you go outside the cities, make sure you're aware of dropbear attacks. They can be quite nasty.

The dropbear is Keroc. He's basically everywhere.

KerrynSilenaTeaniSerrice
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Just assume that everything in Australia wants to kill you, and you should be fine.
    RasharKerrynTragerSolariaSilenaTeaniXavin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Also watch out there's some kind of giant humanoids there with these weird curved sticks and hats that go around trying to have a go at you.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Whoever fixed it so that when I $aren_him these damned genderbenders by force of habit it automatically fixes it to her, I love you. Thank you.
    DraimanEmelleZaila
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I FORGOT TO LOG IT HNGH.

But much love to @Keroc for tonight. Greatest fight of the century, decided by a coin flip. With a plot twist and a sect accept to escape certain death.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaArbreKanivara
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Happy 'murica day, everyone. Enjoy your celebrations!

DraimanZaila
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited July 2016
    So when I was in the studio with my band a few months back, we were filmed by some students from the local University (College for all you 'muricans). Finally got the footage back!

DraimanEmelleAryanne
  • LaitLait Ohio
    edited July 2016
    Being called a "great and powerful PKer" (even though I'm particularly crappy at it.) It fuels my ego! :D
    Art by @Phoenecia! Full image available here!
  • My offense script has tripled in length today. It's goan b gud.
  • i am decoration harmless except to vermin and fish
    DiogenAtrapoemaSaturnineNolaMalok
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    When music nerds RP with me.
    Makes me wish I'd ever taken a music theory class EVER, though. Or at least had a lesson once. Or something.
    EmelleIrae
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    https://www.musictheory.net/lessons

I think this was the site my Music Theory class back in HS used as a supplement. I forget.
    Aryanne
  • Omei loves me, this I know, for she JUUUST told me sooo!
    EmellePilarBuford
    Las Vegas trip was aweeeesoooome.

AnteheSolariaSaturnineEmelleXeniaKelliaraTeani
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    I love this freakin' bear cam, and watching them catch fish, and the salmon trying to leap upstream.

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_c
    XeniaAcelyn
  • AcelynAcelyn Bloodloch
    Antehe said:

I love this freakin' bear cam, and watching them catch fish, and the salmon trying to leap upstream.

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_c

The bear got one! This made my day, thanks Antehe!
  • Bug #7210 and any potential children have been resolved with the following message: Glomshaul no longer is trapped within the mirror, and Thane and his brother altered it, which resulted in Thane being trapped inside. Anything beyond that may be revealed later... also, this typo has been fixed! BUG 7210 [SHOW] at any time to see this information again.

Much love to Gods putting up with me having Tina moments.
    Silena
  • Chocolates being available for purchase! My dreams and wishes DO come true!!!!!!!

<3@Razmael
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Zaila
  • It took me 20 minutes (one attempt, I'm not kidding) of swearing to win that Golban arm wrestling game in Delve. I mean, a lot of swearing. But I did it. And it felt great. So great, I cheered IRL. Getting one ticket for the trouble put a damper on that feeling a bit, but still. Thanks for that one, volunteers. Truly enjoyed it, despite the swearing.
    KelliaraEmelleXeniaHadrak
  • edited July 2016
    Atrapoema said:

It took me 20 minutes (one attempt, I'm not kidding) of swearing to win that Golban arm wrestling game in Delve. I mean, a lot of swearing. But I did it. And it felt great. So great, I cheered IRL. Getting one ticket for the trouble put a damper on that feeling a bit, but still. Thanks for that one, volunteers. Truly enjoyed it, despite the swearing.

I enjoyed it too, don't worry. :)

Edit: To clarify, I enjoyed watching your attempt.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    AtrapoemaXeniaAryanne
    Losing 29 pounds just by cutting out fast food from my diet and cooking meals for work at home. Lost another pound today!

EmelleSolariaRasharKynaPilar
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Our co-producer is slowly starving to death D:

QUICK SOMEONE FEED HER.

Teani
    Serrice said:
    Our co-producer is slowly starving to death D: QUICK SOMEONE FEED HER.
    I subsist entirely now off good vibes and trashy Overwatch tweets.

SolariaXeniaKelliaraSaturnineEmellePilar
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @hadrak if you changed your avatar to a gyarados, how long would it take before someone mentioned it?
    Jensen said:

@hadrak if you changed your avatar to a gyarados, how long would it take before someone mentioned it?

wot

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'd be sad, because [ANGRY DOOTING] makes me laugh every time. I have no idea what it's from or anything, but it cracks me up.
    ZailaBuford
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    The gif itself is from... uh Army of Darkness, I think. The whole "angry dooting" is a pretty dank meme and you should praise mr. skeltal for it.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    4 great calcium.
    KelliaraXenia
  • This Celebration of the Stars event has been a lot of fun so far. I can see all the work that went into the dozens of crafted food and drink items as well as the custom armor/weapon pieces and the minigames, not to mention the major events. I want the admins to know that I appreciate it. I'm keeping Fezzix enthusiastic to drum up more participation so others can enjoy all the effort that went into this event.
    KelliaraTedrunaiKerrynHadrakAnteheKanivara
  • Fezzix said:

This Celebration of the Stars event has been a lot of fun so far. I can see all the work that went into the dozens of crafted food and drink items as well as the custom armor/weapon pieces and the minigames, not to mention the major events. I want the admins to know that I appreciate it. I'm keeping Fezzix enthusiastic to drum up more participation so others can enjoy all the effort that went into this event.

I can't agree and like a post at the same time, but I would this one if I could.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Fezzix