LOVE

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I've really been into my anime recently and I've caught up on a lot of stuff. I've just got done watching Unlimited Blade Works. It sort of deviated from how I originally thought it was going to go but I have to say I really enjoyed it. Finished it (I think? Got to the end of S2) and I'm on the hunt for my next fix.
    Irae
  • @shachalai, @lait, @xenia, @kanivara, @alathesia

I really wish that could have gone differently and been something other than me running around in circles trying to get someone else to show up, but. I was chortling the entire time IRL so hey, I'm good with it. :)

• Yeah, I had a lot of fun! No hard feelings OOCly to @Toz, @Mazarine, @Kanivara, @Arbre, or @Xenia. The shouting match was pretty hilarious too!
    Art by @Phoenecia! Full image available here!
    RasharShachalai
  • I'm gonna get to see Black Sabbath, Rival sons and Volbeat in just over 3 weeks. It's gonna be pretty amazing. :smiley:

Buford
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Ooh. Saw Volbeat once. They're pretty good live.
    imageimage
  • Love @Akara and @Serrice for helping me perfect my aff tracker. You two are something else, for real.
  • Konnorn said:

I'm gonna get to see Black Sabbath, Rival sons and Volbeat in just over 3 weeks. It's gonna be pretty amazing. :smiley:

Volbeat is amaaaaazing live. I helped Michael Poulsen crowd surf :D
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited June 2016
    I AM GARBAGE
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

DiogenBufordIllikaal
  • Don't be so self-deprecating Draiman, c'mon man.
    Wow rude af

• Konnorn said:

I'm gonna get to see Black Sabbath, Rival sons and Volbeat in just over 3 weeks. It's gonna be pretty amazing. :smiley:

Rival Sons kicks so much ass!

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    It took some getting used to and not dying every 10 minutes but... Bloodborne is a really cool game, despite not having a single clue as to the lore and where I'm generally supposed to be headed. xD
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:

It took some getting used to and not dying every 10 minutes but... Bloodborne is a really cool game, despite not having a single clue as to the lore and where I'm generally supposed to be headed. xD

Fear the Old Blood.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Haven said:

The sky and the cosmos are one.

Kelliara

• I love this emote.
    EmelleKerrynTragerMazarineTeani
  • @Rashar -- I love you bb, you make my heart sing, you are my every-- okay maybe not that much.

DidiHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Lait said:

I love this emote.

YVW
  • Just took my daughter to see the Warcraft. (Or dragged her, you pick.) I'll watch anything with my man boo Travis Fimmel in it, and being a nerd movie is just a bonus.

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE PART WHERE HE KICKED ALL THE ASS WITHOUT SHOES ON? And Areka says it can't be done. Hmph.

He also plays Ragnar, which is basically the same name as Rashar. Who acts similar and also does not wear shoes. Basically, the Warcraft movie was written about my character.

I feel like I should get some of dat money.

All in all, good fun movie. Worth 8 bucks.

Synne
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    My band has been shortlisted to be one of two finalists to headline quite a popular music festival in August. We're now embroiled in a furious competition on Facebook to win the slot. Thats the love part

I hate to do this but, if you could find it in your hearts, and if you're on Facebook, if you could click on the link below and comment on the post with 'The Soul Convicts', I would love you forever!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1114499695274299&substory_index=0&id=123340734390205
    HavenEmelleZailaTragerXeniaNola
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Benedicto said:
    My band has been shortlisted to be one of two finalists to headline quite a popular music festival in August. We're now embroiled in a furious competition on Facebook to win the slot. Thats the love part

I hate to do this but, if you could find it in your hearts, and if you're on Facebook, if you could click on the link below and comment on the post with 'The Soul Convicts', I would love you forever!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1114499695274299&substory_index=0&id=123340734390205
    I got you bro!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    BenedictoArbreTrager
  • Benedicto said:

Ain't gotta tell me twice!

Benedicto
  • edited June 2016
    Xenia got new armor and I love it!

How it was made:

Holding the fullplate in three hands, Iosyne lifts the fourth up to Her mouth. Her lips part, the distance between them elongating to unnatural proportions, before expelling a mass of black liquid onto Her palm - the liquid squirms with a life of its own, pulsing eagerly as it is held. The Malevolent Goddess lovingly places the substance onto the suit of armour; in a frenzy, the black liquid stretches over the entirety of the steel suit, consuming it whole. Within seconds nothing remains except a single black disc, quivering slightly.

Remove Armor:
    You place your hand upon your chest, willing the retraction of your protective shell. Obligingly, the exoskeleton softens, crawling away from your body to concentrate in a mass around your palm. Soon there is naught left but a single, quivering scale of chitin in your hand.

Wear Armor:
    The scale erupts into a pulsing frenzy as you press it to your chest, black liquid oozing from it at every angle. The substance quickly envelops the entirety of your upper body from neck to waist before hardening, embracing your body in its protective grasp.

Look Armor:
    Formed from layers of glistening scales, this suit of armour snakes around the body like a second skin, affording its wearer an unparalleled level of intimacy. Each chitinous plate shifts with the host's movements, molding itself to accommodate the wearer's intentions. The shoulder plating hosts a descending row of wicked spikes, curving away from the host and towering slightly over its
    neighbour in a treacherous trail leading down to the elbows.

MazarineEmelleTragerBenedictoNolaAymahDraiman
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    H O T
    Xenia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'm all about that symbiotic equipment.
  • CorynCoryn Spokane, Wa
    So yer venom now?

Pretty sweet armour, tho.
    Xenia
    Work has been slow, but got offered an out of town job for a week or two. I've made bank, can pay my bills, but I'm also surrounded by pretty senoritas and I don't want to go home.

XeniaSolariaFezzixJensen
  • FINALLY!! After years of putting up with being a one man shop and never being able to take leave, and after planning this trip for so long.... guess who's going to Australia next month?

THIS GUY! That's right! I'm going to Australia!!

I is excited.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

ZailaEmelleDidiRasharKonnornBenedictoTeaniSynne
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Zsadist said:

FINALLY!! After years of putting up with being a one man shop and never being able to take leave, and after planning this trip for so long.... guess who's going to Australia next month?

I is excited.

If you go outside the cities, make sure you're aware of dropbear attacks. They can be quite nasty.
    Rashar
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Keroc said:

Zsadist said:

FINALLY!! After years of putting up with being a one man shop and never being able to take leave, and after planning this trip for so long.... guess who's going to Australia next month?

I is excited.

If you go outside the cities, make sure you're aware of dropbear attacks. They can be quite nasty.
    ...Australia is terrifying.
    RasharKerrynTeaniLait