LOVE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Foam rollers. How did I never know about this magicalness before!
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Asaraii said:

American Sniper. Two of my closest friends that I grew up with joined together and were killed over there 9 days apart. One them came home to see his daughter born and was killed after going back. Needless to say, these recent Iraq war movies hit. me. in. the. feels. so. hard. Such an amazing movie.

I know how you feel. I lost a brother over there.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Having the absolute worst day ever. So miserable, and just want to tell everyone at work to stfu. Decide to check out a few things on the forums and got a few good laughs. Just want you all to know how much love and appreciation I have for you. Instant mood changer. Don't ever change. :) 
    MoireanIshinAshmer
    Kaleigh said:

Having the absolute worst day ever. So miserable, and just want to tell everyone at work to stfu. Decide to check out a few things on the forums and got a few good laughs. Just want you all to know how much love and appreciation I have for you. Instant mood changer. Don't ever change. :) 

I SEE YOU FOUND PLATO'S THREAD.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MoireanJensenAshmerMalokAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I sold my truck. Kind of a love hate, because I didn't get as much money for it as I was hoping, but it's done and over with now, and I can pay bills for a month.
    MoireanIshinEmelleObynJensenAshmerAryanneMinaret
  • I love that I got to mic chat with a girl I know who plays Aetolia that I have a giant crush on. Best 5 hour conversation of my life. I love having a good motivator to try and improve myself and do something with my life. It's going to be a good year, and an even better summer.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AshmerMoireanIshinTrager
    Ooooooooooh.
    MalokAshmerAryanneAldricEmelleTrager
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Finished my tax return, getting a cool $3100
    ArbreIshinDristinAryanneMoireanHavenNolaEmelleTrager
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Jensen said:

Teach me your ways.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    ArbreIshin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Setne said:

Jensen said:

Teach me your ways.
    I work 3-400 hours of overtime a year. I'm sure some of you know the struggle.
    IshinGwenith
  • I love my new Crocodile onesie. I can do my very own Ferrik cosplay now.

MoireanIshinTrager
  • Konnorn said:

I love my new Crocodile onesie. I can do my very own Ferrik cosplay now.

Pics or it didn't happen.

HavenIshinMoireanEmelleTragerMariena
  • So I'm pretty into Astrology (don't laugh, YOU DON'T KNOWWW).

I've always identified a lot with my sign, Virgo.

Recently I discovered it's not my actual sign, though, with the information about the one sign that was never included changing the dates (which makes sense, because when I had to do a lab report for my astronomy class, I had to use the SkyX program to determine what sign the Sun was in during my birthday), and it was in Leo.

The end date for Leo is the 15th, with the starting date of Virgo being the 16th under that.

I was born on the 15th, so I'm right on the line of both. At first I wasn't sure how to feel about this, like I'd been LIVING A LIE MY WHOLE LIFE. But then I accepted that I was a bit of both and was happy with this conclusion.

I don't really have much else to say, I dunno. Random Nola fact of the day.
    ArbreHavenIshin
  • I don't believe in Astrology because it said I was literally Cancer :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinAryanneTrager
    So, because it told the truth?
    IshinPeriluna
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Please take time today to let someone know how much you love and care about them. Especially if they're struggling. Especially if you're struggling.

Hug them. Spend time with them. And try to find everything that's good, or might be, or could be.
    MalokNola[Deleted User]TragerRasharIshinTrigruKaleigh

• Loot crate sent me the coolest tie ever. I have to wear a tie at my side gig, and I will now clearly have the coolest tie in all the lands, no shame on the Avril Lavigne style either
    MalokMoireanEzalorIshinSetneColetteSollace
    @Asaraii - That tie is fucking dope, dude.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Asaraii
    Asaraii said:

Loot crate sent me the coolest tie ever. I have to wear a tie at my side gig, and I will now clearly have the coolest tie in all the lands, no shame on the Avril Lavigne style either

Yeah, I need to find a reason to wear my tie. I still haven't really had the chance to wear the bowtie. Also, next month will be my 1 year Anniversary of being with Loot Crate. I wish they included digital codes for the comics on the outside, so I didn't have to open them. I'm somewhat thankful that they accidentally sent me two Walking Dead comics in the Fear crate.

Ingram said:
  • @setne I have only been since October. Real bummed I didn't find out about it a lot sooner! It's like I have a boyfriend that gets me something nerdy to come home to after a long day once in a while. AND he doesn't talk or ask questions. BEST ONE EVAR.
    IshinRiluo
    I can't even for the life of me remember how I found out about it. I just stumbled upon it one day and been hooked ever since. It and Comic Bento are the only two subscription box services that I like. All others seem eh.

Ingram said:
    edited January 2015
  • Loot crate spoilers :(

Politics
  • I love being friendly to the random newbies we have, even if they aren't in my guild/house. Using woodcrafting to make Sakyl some vials for free was easy, cheap, and useful to their experience on Aetolia. Now for the free tattoos! I love these tattoo stamps. Gettin stuff done.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    MoireanKendriRiluoTeaniArbre
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Music is life. Twenty One Pilots, new Baulta album, Pray for Sound, This Patch of Sky, Lights & Motion. So many amazing unicorns out there right now.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinDraimanRivas
    I'm 10 seconds into Transistor and I'm already in love.

Ingram said:
    AshmerTrigruGhend
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Protomen - The Cover Up. It's an album of covers. With delicious hints into Act III. Much love.