LOVE

Comments

• I genuinely love making new friends in Aetolia. Makes things very fun and interesting. I look forward to sticking with the game longer than ever this time, and seeing what this year has in store for us all. I'll keep doing my part til then.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    MoireanSaritaAshmerEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love compliments. One of the students just randomly walked in to say hi and he was like, 'you look really really nice today, all business casual. I'm used to seeing you all punked up'

(I didn't know I dressed like a punk, but okay).

I'll take it :D

KendriTeaniMalokAshmerAryanneIshinEmelleMoireanPerilunaSollace
  • I've been watching House on Netflix for the past few weeks and finally finished it tonight. I guessed what the ending was, but gosh, during the last fifteen minutes, there were definitely some feels.
    MalokIshinAryanne
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Darkest Dungeon.

Cannot get over how addictive it is and so polished at this stage of their Early Access. The whole package is just ACE and I can't wait for more updates. LEPERS RULE.

• I love getting to interact with Abhorash, I love the admin on this game, and I love how awesome @Malachai is. I also love that I get the next two days off in a row after tonight...and I feel like I'm going to love stirring up trouble tomorrow when I am. ;)
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Aryanne
  • Hadrak said:

Darkest Dungeon.

Cannot get over how addictive it is and so polished at this stage of their Early Access. The whole package is just ACE and I can't wait for more updates. LEPERS RULE.

I looked over it, and it looked interesting, but Early Access is something that always makes me cautious. Do you happen to know what the plan is for post-early access, ie are they done and this is a beta, or they're still actively adding new things?
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2015
    I've been really busy at work lately and I love it. I'm starting to feel indispensable.

While emailing back and forth last week with a rockstar faculty member I admire, she sent me a message that said, "I am really thankful you work here. I appreciate all you teach me." I feel that way about other people all the time, but I never imagine they feel that way about me!
    AshmerHavenRasharIshinAryanne
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    wtb "Like + Agree" button.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

MalokEmelleIshinAryanne
    Mael said:
    I looked over it, and it looked interesting, but Early Access is something that always makes me cautious. Do you happen to know what the plan is for post-early access, ie are they done and this is a beta, or they're still actively adding new things?
    I backed it on Kickstarter when it initially was announced. There's new classes coming, town events, new areas, and a bunch of other things that they've had charted out. They're currently aiming to balance the difficulty and letting players sink their teeth into the first three areas: the Ruins, Warrens, and Weald.

I will warn you though: it's a roguelike. Be prepared for some brutal phases where the dice is being thrown in your face and you witness a cascade failure due to your party being surprised. 

Mael

Holy mother of god I am so ready.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I love PK being part of a rich story. RPK FTW. (Thanks @Xenia!)

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinAryanne
  • Why am I reminded of the lead guy from Catherine when watching that video @hadrak?

It's WEIRD! I saw the Main Character from Catherine in that jail cell...>.>
    He's got that curly hair that Vincent's got, so I definitely thought that too. I think the move to Catherine style 3D for Atlus is bringing out Shigenori Soejima's style a lot more like it did in Catherine. The game just looks so, so slick and stylish. I can't get over how awesome the -menus- look.

• couldn't help that he ALSO happens to be part of a platformer? heh
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    How WAS Catherine? I haven't played it.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    I really loved Catherine. I'd give a Let's Play a look to see if you'd like it in terms of gameplay and theme, but it's definitely a unique game in more ways than one and can be a bit of a trip.

• @Hadrak, please tell me this not just a game and that there is a separate anime to watch with it! :( Still looks like a great game though.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Hadrak said:

I really loved Catherine. I'd give a Let's Play a look to see if you'd like it in terms of gameplay and theme, but it's definitely a unique game in more ways than one and can be a bit of a trip.

What is Let's Play?
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    @Zsadist For now, Persona 5 is just a video game that is hopefully coming out in 2015 across all regions.

@Ishin A Let's Play (or LP) is a narrated or commentated playthrough of a video game that has generally drifted to youtube as of late, but there are also written LPs still! They can be incredibly well done, funny, and insightful. (or terrible)

Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks, @Hadrak :)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I usually just watch the cutscene movies of games I don't have the time to play. The metal gear series is one of them that were well done.
    HavenFerrik

FerrikHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I literally watched an entire playthru of Catherine in let's plays on youtube.
  • Hadrak said:

@Zsadist For now, Persona 5 is just a video game that is hopefully coming out in 2015 across all regions.

@Ishin A Let's Play (or LP) is a narrated or commentated playthrough of a video game that has generally drifted to youtube as of late, but there are also written LPs still! They can be incredibly well done, funny, and insightful. (or terrible)

My favorite Let's Play was a Persona 3 Let's Play. I'm sure you know the one, @Hadrak.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Jensen: The Boss's story hits me right in the feels every time man. I could not pull the trigger in Snake Eater.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ferrik
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I have recently discovered that /r/newzealand is probably one of the best subreddits ever. Apparently the hobbit was filmed there because of the immense native troll population.

http://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/2ulpic/are_there_a_lot_of_spiders_in_nz_compared_to_the/
  • So, I'm sitting here at 4 am idling on Aetolia, and watching Dracula Untold for the first time. This movie is a little better than I expected, but what I really LOVE is that the guy who plays Tywin Lannister on Game of Thrones is in it as a Vampire, and my god he does an amazing job at it. What a boss.
    Aryanne
  • edited February 2015
    @Malok Charles Dance is one of my favorites. Though I worry that every time I see him in something not Game of Thrones, I'll imagine him playing whatever part it is -as- Tywin.
  • Our new floors should be in today as well as the nursery room fan. In a few weeks, we may just have the nursery basically setup and ready for the baby shower in March. :)
    MalokAryanneAsaraiiKerryn
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @obyn Malok was talking about that ya noob
    HavenSetne