LOVE

Comments

• I found myself having this problem. It is gradual, but thankfully I'm one of the 'binge' types.

I devote way too much attention to one thing for a concentrated period of time before moving on to another.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies. So. Good. Some fan service, some funny moments, some moments to make you cry. Beautiful and richly detailed and the -battle animals-.

MoireanIshinTeaniSollace
  • @Nola‌

You know why bb. So many harts.

And whoever was @tei, just adding to my good old fashioned, end of the night fun time.

Love you both. :)
  • Love finding out that not only are the 12 globes I thought were useless, aren't useless. But also finding out that I stashed another 14 of them in a different chest along with a few chalices ^.^

I finally made a dent in my experience!
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    ZsadistIshinAryanneAsaraii
  • I love that @Gwenith has the tortoise gif in her signature. And I probably watched it more than is healthy, because tortoise. And that a 1500 mile round trip to pick up a horse this weekend resulted in my friend giving me a sulcata tortoise for Christmas to bring home also. And that when I typed sulcata in a facebook post on Iphone, it auto corrected to 'SOUL CATS' in capital letters. So now SOUL CATS the SULCATA is the best Christmas present ever.
    TragerGwenith
  • I actually had a bunch of gifs lined up to change as I got less and less derpy at PK. One day... one day...

Politics
    AsaraiiIshinHaven
  • Screw gingerbread houses. I want a gingerbread Smaug.

IshinAryanneMoireanGwenithSearValenaeTeaniKerocSilena
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Konnorn said:

Screw gingerbread houses. I want a gingerbread Smaug.

Sollace is like, BABY I WANT ONE PLS!!!

:D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SollaceTeani
  • Mariena said:

Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies. So. Good. Some fan service, some funny moments, some moments to make you cry. Beautiful and richly detailed and the -battle animals-.

I want to see it Sooo bad.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Awww yisss, Secret Santa delivery!

(mister fox so fluffy!)

XeniaSollaceEmelleAryanneKaleigh
    When you hug it, does it play What the Fox Say??
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sollace
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    <3 Ishin for getting me that last ore to complete my bracer. TWO YEARS IN THE MAKING. What a great Christmas gift to login to. This community can be so wonderful!
    IshinFaerah
    <3 back :)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • That ore could have been a marriage token. :(
    Nobody wants to marry Moi. Toz was empressed into it. Like sailors, out drunk, caught unaware, during the war of 1812, waking up to realize they were stuck in a horrific situation that would take years to escape from.
    SollaceEmelle
    Moirean said:

Nobody wants to marry Moi. Toz was empressed into it. Like sailors, out drunk, caught unaware, during the war of 1812, waking up to realize they were stuck in a horrific situation that would take years to escape from.

Help, I lol'd and almost choked on my cookie -_-

Wanted to show some love for this present I got from Ma. 100% win:

http://i58.tinypic.com/1zeywpw.jpg
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SollaceMoireanRiluo
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Christmas breakfast with the fam and a few friends, blina and strawberries, to the music of the bird repeatedly asking "Want some turkey?" and whistling the USC fight song in the background.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!
    IshinTeaniEmelleValenae
    Ishin said:

Wanted to show some love for this present I got from Ma. 100% win:

http://i58.tinypic.com/1zeywpw.jpg

Chili. Excellent.
  • Much love to @Benedicto for helping me get back on my feet, and taking some time out to converse with me, to the Daru for being warm and welcoming, to @Valingar for taking me hunting!
    RiluoValingarHavenIshinNolaBenedicto
  • I love the new @Chakrasul, and I love when volunteers take the time to interact with players. I also love cereal.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    DristinKonnornIshinArenAryanne
    The RP from @Chakrasul earlier. It was fun :)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DristinMalokMoireanAryanneAshmer
  • I love @Ishin. He knows why.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AlissandraIshinDristinFaerah
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Dolsot bibimbap. A gift from heaven serenaded by the sound of a sizzling bowl as I stir up everything delicious inside to unveil crispy, golden brown rice on the bottom.

[Deleted User]IshinDristinEmelle
  • Hadrak said:

Dolsot bibimbap. A gift from heaven serenaded by the sound of a sizzling bowl as I stir up everything delicious inside to unveil crispy, golden brown rice on the bottom.

YOU STILL GAVE ME SUCH A BAD PREGNANCY CRAVING. I both love and hate you.
    Ishin
  • Love that I'm finally moving into my apartment tomorrow. Staying in a hotel room with two large dogs for a month isn't recommended. Also, love Chakrasul :blush:
    IshinDristinFaerah[Deleted User]EmelleHavenAryanneDraimanAshmer
  • I love that I wanted to buy 200 credits today to finish being Omnitrans and to have enough chalices for my days off work, and instead, I took a gamble and for around the same money bought 15 cryptic chests and wound up with 187 bound credits, tons of relic pieces, 6 elemental globes, a free chalice, and all other manner of crazyness. Seems legit. I have never used these elemental globes before, but I seriously can't even believe these are a thing that's allowed to exist. I know what im doing for the rest of the night!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    IshinAshmerAsaraii
  • Moirean said:

There wasn't enough lobelia in the world for Toz's masochism.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

TragerAshmerIshinMoireanPeriluna
  • Hobbitses.

That was a 4 beer ending right there. 4 beers max, I would have been crying right there in the movie theater. Big manly hairy chested tears of manliness.

Thank you Gandalf and your scratchy pipe for saving me.
    MoireanAsaraiiArekaIshinTeani