LOVE

Comments

• I am off till Monday! I can finally sit down and get some things done!
    BenedictoSarkis
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Hadrak Just saw that FF4 video. Oh god I died. lol. <3 for posting that.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited September 2014
    The Divine voice of Slyphe echoes in your head, "Go where your feet carry you. But know you are missed, yes?"

TrigruEmelleTragerAryanneHaven
  • @Alecto: for taking care of my bugged pack issue and restoring me with all my gold and miscellaneous items! You sir have my deepest gratitudes!!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant

I love this so hard

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I caught a guitar pick from the guitarist of Volbeat, helped the lead singer crowd surf, accidentally leveled a guy in the mosh pit who tackled me, and bought a really cool hat.

God I love concerts.
    JensenTrigruSarkis
  • edited September 2014
    I made nori with my boyfriend tonight and it was a nice bonding experience. We sat down on the floor to eat it and I accidentally picked up one of his pieces that had wasabi on it. Now, I -HATE- wasabi and after a few chews it struck me. Being the classy lady I am I spat the half-masticated roll back onto my plate very sexy and mature-like which had him rolling on the floor in laughter. It's nice to to hear him laugh uncontrollably even if it is at my expense.

Politics
    KonnornEmelleAryanneHavenNola
    @Gwenith wtf is nori
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Seaweed paper, roasted briefly and usually used to wrap sushi or can be eaten on its own as a snack. In terms you'd understand, it's the shit you stay away from at the beach
    BufordAryanne
  • It was named after infamous Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega.
    Setne
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    The past month has been pretty awesome so far. Got back into archery and a friend made a custom bow for me to use because the bow they had was too much for me to even draw. I also received a model X-Wing a week ago because I mentioned in passing that I had always wanted one to stick on my desk. The model base is laser engraved and everything.

I'm also being hired to make desserts for a big debut party (like sweet 16, only with 18 as the milestone) next year for one of my cousins, so I need to make samples for the family to choose from. Really excited about it since it'll really test my skills.

I've also got most of the issues with my back sorted out. No injuries, thankfully, and no need for surgery. Apparently a bit of acupuncture and a massage was what I needed. Now if only my knee would get better, then everything would be perfect. D:
    IshinAryanneBenedicto
    @phoenecia - I practice archery too, but I use mine to hunt. What kind of bow did you get??
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I did archery a few times, but I quickly realised I'd need a double chestplate if I didn't want to clean myself up somewhere really uncomfortable.

Alas.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    @Ishin - It's a homemade longbow fashioned out of pvc pipe. It's about 6ft tall with a laser engraved leather grip, and 35lb draw weight. He did all the building, but once he tweaks a few things, I get to finish off decorating it. Once the bow's finished, I'll probably end up making a wrist guard and quiver for myself.
    I keep meaning to outfit my compound bow but I really don't need another hole to throw my money into. Need pics there @phoenecia!!!
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

Omnomnomnom Harvest festival roasted pecans. Amg the cinnamon the butter. amnomnomnom. I have saved up calorically all week for you.

AryanneArekaEmelle
    I'm glad you gave a caption because that wasn't in my top 10 guesses
    AryanneTrigruArenPeriluna
    Look like mountain oysters to me lol. Neat @phoenecia. I shoot a Parker Blazer set at 55# draw weight.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aryanne
  • You accept citizenship, and are welcomed by Ishin as the newest member of the City of Spinesreach.

:smiley:
    Rawr
    AarbrokAryanneMoireanIshin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited September 2014
    I thought they looked like pizza hut boneless chicken wings
    TragerMoireanRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Kinda enjoying just zoning out to TV (didn't have it in portland. There are fun new shows too! Liking gotham and forever) and spending time on myself cooking and whatnot. Sorry I'm scarce but its nice to just laze about this weekend after all the rushing around and stuff I've been doing with the move and job interviews.
    TeaniBenedictoIshin
  • Picking up my truck tomorrow. Trying to find the positive in a big ass pile of fuck.

TragerAryanne

Good week or bad week, doesn't matter, here's a lion cub. Happy Saturday
    TrigruAryanneAarbrokTragerSibattiArbre
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited September 2014
    I'll see your lion cub and raise you. Two kittens in a barrel.

Arbre
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I see your lion cub and 2 kittens and raise you. ..

Threee otters.

AryanneArbrePeriluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I see your lion cub, the two kittens and the three otters and raise you...

Four husky puppies!

HavenAryanneEmelleRiluoValenaeArbrePerilunaKaleigh
  • Four stuffed huskies? Creepy.
    Trager
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

and I see your huskies, and raise you five alpacas.
    EmelleAryanneArbre