LOVE

Comments

• Ha. Without a diaper, I promise.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, he's not -that- old yet.

SarkisIshin
  • Busy at the work practice the coming week, which is a huge Love. We are doing this thing called Let's deal, which is a promo thing that gives a reduces price on pralines and cookies. Last I checked (end of last week), we had 150 sold deals, each for either 12 pralines, 12 cookies or both.

We also have a wedding that wants 60 macaroons, one of or regulars ordered 30 pralines and we have the shop to fill up for ordinary sales. Then came the shocker yesterday.

500 ginger truffles and 500 dooley's truffles to be made by next wednesday. That's 1000 truffles. We have one form that gives 67 perfectly round truffles. That's not gonna cut it. So we just have to hand roll the whole thing! I pushed out 150 in 45 minutes. We're gonna make it in time for sure, but I have felt a bit stressed about the whole thing.

There are two reasons this is a Love. First off, having this much to do makes the Days fly by and that's awesome. Having Nothing to do is boring. Secondly, if we do a good job, this is a HUGE client, biggest and most well-known restaurant in Town. It would be a HUGE deal if they like us and keep ordering. So keeping my fingers crossed!
    IshinAryanneTeaniSarkis
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    GL Sessi
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AshmerAryanne
  • Start my new job, with its 12k/year raise, in 13 days, and counting...
    AryanneMoireanIshinJensen
  • So I went to my first con this past weekend, NDK in Denver. It's an anime con, which is not exactly my thing, but my mate staffs there every year and I'm trying to become more informed about it because it's something he's into. I was pretty nervous going in to the event, because I am very bad with people in general and crowds in particular, and because I fell last week and basically screwed up my whole left side, so lots of walking and standing did not excite me.

And it was scary, and very painful at times, but it was also a ton of fun! I saw a bunch of amazing music videos, and costumes, and about a million keyblades, and some really impressive abs, and tons of incredible art. And I actually spoke up in front of people a few times in panels when I felt I had something to say!

But the most important thing is... I got a poro.

His name is Prancibald.

TrigruTozSarkisGwenithEmelle
  • Excited to go on my last show with the Blues this Monday. It's a great way to close off three great years: Hawaii, San Diego and San Fran.
    I'll be around the next 3 weeks, but as you can see- not too often :)
    Ishin
  • TozToz
    edited September 2014
    Elie said:

But the most important thing is... I got a poro.

Feed it cookies until it explodes!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Between my grandfather and I, we just finished planting almost 500 baby collard plants by hand. We have about 600 left.
    KerrynIshinAryanneSarkisKaleighEmelleTrager
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    (3807) - Buckets can now be worn on your head.
    Yes!
    AryanneTrigruBuford
  • RIP my special admin bucket that I could wear on my head. I tried to get forging_boon power put on it but was unable :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Emelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Tequila
  • Buckets don't dump water on you when you wear them! Nerf.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant

Yay, new season of Key and Peele.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AryanneTrigruRivasArekaHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My daughter is here! I haven't seen her in such a long time it's ridiculous and now I finally get to hug her! Every time she comes by I feel like I'm not going to let her go EVER, but I'd be a terrible mom if I didn't let her go alone to the bathroom, right? And, and... it's difficult to eat if I keep hugging her ALL the time... But she's here!!

OleisSolariaArekaMoireanIshinAryanneJensenEmelleKaleigh
  • I just got back from a Breaking Benjamin concert, the first one they've had in quite a few years. They're my absolute favorite band, and they just destroyed it tonight. The new members are phenomenal, they played all of my favorite songs, and Ben's back and jumping around and UNICORNS YEAH.

As if that concert alone wasn't enough to keep me content, my mom's fiance bought us all Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch tickets for this coming Thursday.

\m/
    MoireanIshinTrigru
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I started getting paranoid I was becoming an alcoholic, so I tried something. I only had a handful of drinks throughout the course of the evening, stayed sober throughout the night, and didn't buy a drink the entire evening. I had a blast, danced my face off, and was sober coming home. Feels good to know my willpower is there
    GwenithIshinAryanneSibattiEmelleKaleigh
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Had a really nice dinner with Aryanne, Mephistoles and Aarbrok. Was very fun! Great way to spend my last night in Portland. :)
    SerriceKonnornAarbrokIshinTeaniAryanneEmelleHavenKaleigh
  • Glad you had a great time, @moirean. Really wish I was there instead of at work, where I sat. Inside a truck. For seven. Fucking. Hours.
    MoireanAarbrokIshin
    Bummed you couldn't have made it. :(
    AarbrokAryanne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Nevlar said:

I just got back from a Breaking Benjamin concert, the first one they've had in quite a few years. They're my absolute favorite band, and they just destroyed it tonight. The new members are phenomenal, they played all of my favorite songs, and Ben's back and jumping around and UNICORNS YEAH.

As if that concert alone wasn't enough to keep me content, my mom's fiance bought us all Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch tickets for this coming Thursday.

\m/

First time I ever heard Breaking Benjamin was while me and my buddy were playing an Xbox game called Run Like Hell(RLH). Creepy game, and BB's music really stood out in it. It was sorta a thriller game with Dead Space-esque creepy jumps.

I'm totally jelly of the Volbeat tickets. I love those guys :o
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    \m/ @Nevlar

• It wouldn't have been so bad, @moirean, if I wasn't just sitting there in case people a half an hour away got hurt. While driving cars around.

The whole time I'm like, 'I swear to God, if someone gets hit by a truck and calls me instead of 911, who can likely be there in 5 minutes..' I mean, I get it. I'm better than a paramedic. But when you can be in an emergency room before I even get there..

Grump grump. It's not even my job. Just helping out because nobody else was available.

Maybe this should be a mad post. :p My bad.
    AryanneIshin
  • Had such a fun night! Was totally zoning out tired by the end with sleepiness, but was great! You're so much taller than I imagined! Hope your drive goes smooooth @moirean!

• Is @moirean an amazon like @aryanne?
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited September 2014
    No, @Rashar‌ .... Moirean is Imp in human form, minus the wings and tail. Though she is taller than three inches in height like her character. (Shes not really that short IRL either, I just always picture little Moi in my head and it makes me laugh)

@Aryanne was wearing heels and made me feel short, but its cute because sometimes she speaks like Aryanne IRL, and I am pretty sure I give the same look that Aarbrok would.

All joking aside though, it was a really fun night filled with german food, me drinking a single beer and hating life afterwards, and lots of conversation and laughs.
    I want more wild boar sausage, that stuff was so good.
    Emelle
  • There was wild boar sausage. :(
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I don't think I've laughed so goddamn hard at fanservice in my life and I cannot wait to import it. God, it looks so stupid and I love it.

Phoenecia
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited September 2014
    Finally rewriting the CITY command

You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ObynArekaMoireanTrigruTeani
    Please let us use it from outside the city! Having to run back to thecity to check credit levels and being unable to use city novice help commands outside of thecity (tie where news prob need help the most) could be improved if you are changing stuff!
    ZsadistArekaAarbrok