LOVE

Comments

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Moirean said:

So for like...6 years or so, this was my phone...

Congrats to you, boo, and good luck. When I first joined the smartphone world (only as recently as 2013) I remember being stunned that people casually walked around with this much computing power in their hands. Enjoy it, and don't be afraid to root it and learn all the crazy things you can do with it!
    Moirean
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited September 2014
    VICTORY IS MINE!

AryannePeriluna
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Oh man, Firehouse is amazing, I love it.
    SolariaTiruOleisJamiPeriluna
  • I have a three day weekend! Last weekend was a three day weekend! I found pants that fit for the first time in 3 years, and bought 8 different ones. And a few multiples so I don't have this unicorns next year.

The sad part is I was supposed to visit my mom this weekend since Dad last weekend...and now don't know what to do with myself.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Sarkis
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I love coding open source. I get to comment everything knowing someone will probably read it.

This is what happens when I hit a block of old code that I still need to mine for data:

--! ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO DELVE BENEATH THIS LINE

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinKrazGwenithRiluoEmelle
  • I love cats.
    Emelle
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I love that Shadow of Mordor is nearly here! Eeeeeee
    RivasSarkisKraz
  • THAT...is awesome.
    KerrynArekaSetneAryanneTrager
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    IT IS. Meal rotates every RL day and it generates little guildies to go through the queue and I'm still sitting here squealing.
    KerrynSetneAryanneTragerSarkisAshmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Spireans sweeping 1st place for the BL-Spines combat tournament: @Ishin, @Teani, @Ouzu - you guys are great. Awesome work.
    Teani
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Setne

Trager tries to leave, but you block him from moving that way.
    You use Savagery Stalwart on Trager.
    With a cruel sneer, you shove Trager to the ground as he tries to move past you.
    You have slain Trager.

(Research): Toz says, "Oh man, you got one of those."

(Research): Toz says, "Trager's cowardly attempt to flee from Moirean has been fatally denied."

THANK YOU TRAGER FOR HELPING CELEBRATE THE CARNIFEX REVAMP

(also thank you @Oleis and @Razmael and @Valdus and all the people who helped test it and the people who ran the fun event to release it)
    Ishin
  • Despite its rough points at times, I do genuinely love volunteering for this game.
    AarbrokArekaSarkisEmelleAshmerAryanneTrigruIshin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I had an absolutely awful weekend at work and have spent my day playing Hearthstone and watching board game reviews all day.

thelife

TrigruAarbrokIshin
  • Areka said:

IT IS. Meal rotates every RL day and it generates little guildies to go through the queue and I'm still sitting here squealing.

How did they do that!? It's the most awesome guildhall addition ever!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Enjoying my birthday with friends and family. So far its been a great day! Going to have dinner with my best friend tonight since hers was thursday..I hope she likes the resin beetle keychain I got her - she is terrified of them.
    IshinMoireanSarkisHaven
    Happy birthday @Nola :)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    JensenNolaSolaria
  • Over the weekend was my second 5k marathon. The first go at it was absolutely TERRIBLE, only running less than a kilometer, and quickly running out of breath. It's now been an entire year, and the second go I ran AT LEAST half of the marathon. (Improvements, no?) Felt AMAZING to do just that, without losing my breath this time!! Only thing that stopped me was a nagging pain in my calves. Next year, is the WHOLE DAMN THING! :D -superproud-

On top of that. Dodgeball started up again, and we WON. Slaughtered the other team! It was a great feeling. Especially knowing that it'sour third season in, and the third game we've ever won.
    MoireanAryanneSerriceGwenithIshinSarkisTrager
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    What we need right now is 10% more Carnifex Revamp Love than there was Carnifex No Revamp Hate. Ready? Go.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Ishin
  • TozToz
    edited September 2014
    Gimme 1000 days to charge up and I can make that happen!

EDIT: Hmm. That sounds mean - I just cannot out-do my A-game with yester-class in a single day, I'll need time!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ishin
    The skills are fun and exciting but what has me smiling the most is seeing everyone so excited. The guild numbers haven't really changed at all, which I guess is kinda weird, but we're seeing older faces popping in and lots more chatter from the regular crowd, and there's this really cool collective enthusiasm going on.

Also, @Razmael and @Oleis were really nice and let me help with the testing and some of the skill/deathsight messages and so there's something kinda magic about seeing all this live in the game.

Thank you, admin, this revamp is great.
    IshinXeniaToz
  • I understand that a crapload of work has gone into the carni revamp. Thanks for that! 
    Ishin
  • All that Carni revamp and the Luminaries can't get a glowing spear of holiness.

Alas.
    Oleis
  • Home for the first time in two months, and the only thing good about it is seeing my son and my big, stupid, ugly dog. But man, this boy.

Takes his diaper off and decides to run laps around the apartment?

Shameless, I do nothing to correct the situation.

You go, son. Someday, they'll call you a pervert for this.
    IshinBufordEmelle
    No shame in that, @Rashar. I did exactly the same thing when I was a kid.

:D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Rashar
  • Beetle mission bday was a success. She yelled woman at me when she freaked and dropped it back into the box. Hilarious.
    IshinSarkisHaven
  • Kid? I do the same thing now.

They just call me a pervert for it.
  • Without the diaper part I hope?

Politics
    ArbreHavenRiluo