The Aetolian Confessionals

Comments

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I don't love @Slyphe. In fact, I think you're a dirty squid face. Yeah, I said it. I think you're Squidward...

Okay, now I can never see Slyphe as anyone but a godly version of Squidward. This may have backfired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SetneAryanneCiarelleEmellePerilunaKatsziaHavenSlypheValenae
  • I made Xiuhcoatl a Luminary because I thought @Daskalos was a great combatant and player. I got super excited when @Daskalos logged back in for the first time I was on Xiuhcoatl. I thought I'd get to RP with him and be really good friends OOC while still having to fight each other to the death all the time IC. Still really upset how that turned out. I really looked up to him even when our relationship turned bad. People thought I was joking or being sarcastic when I said that back then. Heck, most people are going to assume I'm trolling right now.

@Ashmer was the first combatant that I made me go, I WANT TO BE AS COOL AS THAT GUY!!!!!111!1!. @Missari and @Haven are the first people who helped me learn about combat on my Infernal. I still have massive respect for them. Even if I never show it. Specifically when I attack @Haven for flirting with someone he knows he shouldn't. O.O

I picked up Sciomancer because I have the biggest PK crush on @Tralendar, @Cariv, and @Mazzion.

I'm still scared @Ishin is going to wreck me everytime I fight him because of the old syssin combat. Same for @Tyrak and @Balzic.

Whenever I want to pick up monk, I feel like I shouldn't because I don't want to have to bother @Benedicto for best combination tactics. 

Now we'll never speak of this again. O.O
    HavenIshin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Xiuhcoatl said:
    I'm still scared @Ishin is going to wreck me everytime I fight him because of the old syssin combat. Same for @Tyrak and @Balzic.
    I beat Ishin 1-on-1 in about 60 seconds once. Just once. I still have no clue how to this day.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Probably ran out of mending. ;)

Kikon
    That excuse only worked for Luna.
  • Slyphe said:
    Don't threaten me with a good time, sheesh.
    "But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career."

KerrynAryanneSlypheIshin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Lin Monk OP, yo.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I submitted a new muffin design and decided to check the queue. There were 6 other muffin designs there, mine not included. I actually felt violated that someone is trying to steal my work. :( My muffins! (I probably need some muffin therapy. Learn to let go.)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Bloodloch needs some sort of dark cupcake mage. @Sessizlik
    Oh, I make Loch-friendly muffins too, no more muffin mages needed! *possessive* Probably need a Delos shop to actually be able to sell to them though.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    raw meat muffins amirite
    I at least have two muffins made with blood. :P
    Sessizlik said:
    I submitted a new muffin design and decided to check the queue. There were 6 other muffin designs there, mine not included. I actually felt violated that someone is trying to steal my work. :( My muffins! (I probably need some muffin therapy. Learn to let go.)
    Dude you didn't invent muffins.
    Lin said:
    Sessizlik said:
    Dude you didn't invent muffins.
    So, yeah, I was like.. 2% serious with my post. <.< I didn't mean to offend the rest of the muffin makers of Sapience and I extend my most humble apology to anyone that my original post might have offended. I also apologize to those who took the post seriously and can't take a joke.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I do not think it is necessary to leap to the conclusion that people who took your post seriously cannot take a joke, as the only part that reads as a joke is your muffin therapy. 
    Lin
    And of course it's not jumping to conclusions to assume I Think I invented muffins. Yah, sorry. I will make my future posts overly clear to make sure no such mistakes will be made again.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    :|

Despite my main character's portrayal in the game and how I might come across as on the forums in debates and stuff, I'm actually a giant goofball in real life.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    PiperHadoryuAngwe
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    "Is that my health bar?"
    PiperHaven
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    I never really liked the lycan class. It's just not my cup of tea. I enjoyed the RP, back in the days of Atabot-Neithan, but over time, I grew to dislike playing a lycanthrope. It was always such a massive part of the character that I kept it out of principal.

Today, Neithan found a way to stop being a lycanthrope. He's finally free of it, and so am I. Good things are coming my way, I think.
    Katszia
    Areka said:
    "Is that my health bar?"
    Shaddap!
    havenbanner2
  • I don't know how to play piano.

Learning it is on the top of my list, with sweet, sweet Russian right behind it.

But Ingram does!

And if anyone else in RL can, they can probably tell his player has no damn idea.
    EzalorAryanne
    Sometimes when I'm alting I forget which character I'm on and begin throwing out names of my other characters. Then when I read my sent emote I'm like DAMNIT! Now they know.  :-w

And other times while I'm RPing I coooommmmpletely forget what my character looks like so I have to go ahead and reread my description half a dozen times. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, he's the one with the buck teeth. Derpa derp."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneKatsziaIshin
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    You Know You Have Too Many Characters When...

AryanneKatszia
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    Haven said:
    Sometimes when I'm alting I forget which character I'm on and begin throwing out names of my other characters. Then when I read my sent emote I'm like DAMNIT! Now they know.  :-w

And other times while I'm RPing I coooommmmpletely forget what my character looks like so I have to go ahead and reread my description half a dozen times. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, he's the one with the buck teeth. Derpa derp."
    When I have Aetolia and Lusternia open at the same time, I've been known to start mixing up my pronouns.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Eleanor said:
    You Know You Have Too Many Characters When...
    When I have an omnitrans character in every single IRE game now. Lord help me.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Only one?

Smalltimer.

IshinSeir
    Almost every time I try to RP being a badass I'm sitting there going "please don't kill me, please don't kill me"
    AryanneKatsziaEmelleHaven
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    It would be so easy too. Just a little prick, just a little twist --

Lin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I almost never RP winning fights, unless I dislike the person (in which case, I might just PK) or I am trying to make a point with the RP where beating them is needed.
    Lin