Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    or just do what I do.....order out and never cook period!! if you do not cook then you do not have any oil to drain or pour out!! tada!! haha
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Stigandr
  • I pour oil all over rhyot

StigandrEscelika
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited July 2020
    @Rhyot Hope you don't put wet wipes down the line either. Would hate to post a picture of the "Grit Chamber".

• Stigandr said:

@Rhyot Would hate to post a picture of the "Grit Chamber".

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    Stigandr
  • @Sryaen WANNA SEE I CAN SHOW YOU! XD
    SryaenEoros
  • Stigandr said:

@Sryaen WANNA SEE I CAN SHOW YOU! XD

I've come too far to turn back empty-handed.

Tell me how I'm doing!

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    StigandrEoros
  • Oof, already got home. Guess you got to wait. BUT BE PREPARED. For the Grit chamber.
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited August 2021

NaosSryaen
  • Look at you, poppin' that chest hair like a boss. ;)

Tell me how I'm doing!

• Your face needs some proper skin care.
  • Elene said:

Your face needs some proper skin care.

Tell us of your proper skin care ways.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Nisavi said:

Elene said:

Your face needs some proper skin care.

Tell us of your proper skin care ways.

SryaenTetchtaEleneAlixNisaviZeheiaStigandr
  • Men are supposed to have "rugged" skin. Stop trying to pamper us.
    DrystinZeheiaEorosStigandr
  • Take care of yourselves :rage:
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    EorosStigandr
  • Okay ......skin care routine from a gay frog....

Foaming face wash, this one is for combination skin, but it doesnt dry me out terribly much.

Appropriate moisturizer, does not leave an oily film or clog pores, gives skin a healthy glow, gently massage, dont SQUISH your face, until gone.

Strivectin tightening eye serum, its worth it and keeps my almost 40 year old ass keeping that 27 year old glow.
    The only bags im gonna have are gonna be Balenciaga. (Straight guys, buy one for your girl, expensive, but worth)

Origins clear pore charcoal face mask, I swear by it, you can get the Dark Angels from lush for an exfoliant scrub instead.
    HONESTLY MASK THOUGH, pour a glass of bourbon, play some Pokemon Shield, catch like fifty pokemon then remove.

This is what I use, and gives me a glow....I have large pores and always struggled as a teenager but as an adult I have gotten wise to skin care.
    SaidennZeheiaOemeriaStigandrAolinTeotl
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Oonagh said:

Okay ......skin care routine from a gay frog....

Foaming face wash, this one is for combination skin, but it doesnt dry me out terribly much.

Appropriate moisturizer, does not leave an oily film or clog pores, gives skin a healthy glow, gently massage, dont SQUISH your face, until gone.

Strivectin tightening eye serum, its worth it and keeps my almost 40 year old unicorns keeping that 27 year old glow.
    The only bags im gonna have are gonna be Balenciaga. (Straight guys, buy one for your girl, expensive, but worth)

Origins clear pore charcoal face mask, I swear by it, you can get the Dark Angels from lush for an exfoliant scrub instead.
    HONESTLY MASK THOUGH, pour a glass of bourbon, play some Pokemon Shield, catch like fifty pokemon then remove.

This is what I use, and gives me a glow....I have large pores and always struggled as a teenager but as an adult I have gotten wise to skin care.

that looks like way too much work!! and this coming from a Gay man!! LMAO
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Alix
  • I'm with @Naos on this one. I'll take my 10 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/dish soap/hand soap/face wash/degreaser/sanitizing scrub/deodorant/cologne/body wash

I like to be in an out of the shower in like 15 min MAX.

Tell me how I'm doing!

NaosMacavityKodaOonaghCallidora
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited July 2020
    @Sryaen I'll let you decide. @Xavin has a desire for it not to show. Convince him otherwise and I'll post and educational picture. If not, I have to be a good boi and decline to post.

And "Grit Chamber" btw is sort of quasi slang. Pre-treatment is more proper, but whatever.
    OonaghGalilei
  • You can be in and out of the shower in 15 mins max. IT DOESN'T TAKE MORE THAN 2 MINS TO WASH YOUR FACE WITH FACEWASH.

Most of the facial care routine starts after the shower anyway. >_> Also I absolutely swear by Origins, and Korean facial products.
    Stigandr
  • The bad: Just before "Current events" began I came to a small tourist town to cover someone's holidays. Due to them now being unable to return to the country combined with various internal border closures I have now been stuck here working 7 days a week for approximately 6 months straight.

The good: Work has put me up at a hotel with a really sweet pool.

SryaenKodaSaybreZeheiaEnsisOemeriaAnaheraEorosCallidora
  • Damn, we got some fine lookin' Aetolians up in here.

Tell me how I'm doing!

TeaniZeheiaStigandrArathCallidora
  • I'm more fixated on your gif in your signature @Saybre
    GalileiSryaenTeaniZeheiaRhineStigandr
  • FOR SCIENCE

Didi
  • MOAR SCIENCE

• When you wanna log into Aetolia but got to make sure that raw sewage doesn't flood into the environment.

CLEAN WATER ACT OF 1972, PEOPLE. IT'S WHY I DO WHAT I DO.

Illikaal
  • Stigandr said:

When you wanna log into Aetolia but got to make sure that raw sewage doesn't flood into the environment.

CLEAN WATER ACT OF 1972, PEOPLE. IT'S WHY I DO WHAT I DO.

We don't deserve you.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    StigandrSryaen
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited September 2020
    @Rhyot are you still being a dirty boi and putting vegetable oil down the drain?

Do I need to get in touch with your local wastewater operator and figure out how to confiscate all of it before you pour it down?

Your oil dumping makes me work harder, good sir.

Can hit lvl 200+ but cant bottle your waste? GOLLY GEE BATMAN, check out this OP Chaos Lord. He can grind stones in between his fingers but handling oil is like splitting atoms.
    EorosSryaenIllikaalHaven