Crafting Ideas

1101112131416»

Comments

• edited February 2017
    So after the Valentine's edible bouquets, Aymah wants to be a chocolatier, yup.
    Would it be possible to add a "bonbon" design to cooking? I'm guessing the 'candy' design would be suitable.

Also, paper bags. The only bag design right now is the kitbag, which takes 3 cloth and 1 rope. This would be a nice addition to papercrafting.

Edit: Or make a chocolatier talent :#
    In all seriousness, could include things like bonbons, the ability to make chocolate fountains (already a thing in the resort), chocolate sculptures, etc
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Paper bags do exist as a design as I have the pattern myself, but I don't think they were ever put back in the woodcrafting shop. Dunno why. As far as all the other suggestions go, you can message Becue to ask if 'bonbon' could be added to the list of identities for the candy template, since when you change the identity, that's what the item shows up as.

The fountains and sculptures are a little tricky. The sculptures are potentially doable with the candy design. Fondue pots are iffy since the only one in existence is meant to be unique. Though, who knows. It could go the way of hookahs and made more available.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    edited February 2017
    As a RL chocolatier, I approve of a chocolatier talent and would not even hesitate to give my expertise on the subject to help form interesting things for it. Not sure who to tag about this, but Admins, hit me up if interested!

Edit: I have already started writing things down. Darnit, the thought of this got me all excited!
    AymahKanivara