Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• They all then proceeded to hang out "Beneath the bigtop" for a long time.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    If it makes you feel any better, in the last few days, Bloodloch has seen Poopking and Poopsidaisy. Poopsidaisy later namechanged to Notpoopsidaisy.
    Piper
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Poopsidaisy was Carnifex.
    Mariena arrives from the east.
    H:6100 M:4300 E:30003 W:20400 3 Chakros 409 Night 0 [csdb eb lr] 21:07.12

Mariena points accusingly at you.
    H:6100 M:4300 E:30003 W:20400 3 Chakros 409 Night 0 [csdb eb lr] 21:07.15

Mariena Aquila says to you, "Behave."
    H:6100 M:4300 E:30003 W:20400 3 Chakros 409 Night 0 [csdb eb lr] 21:07.17

Mariena leaves to the east.
    H:6100 M:4300 E:30003 W:20400 3 Chakros 409 Night 0 [csdb eb lr] 21:07.18
    MarienaOmeiPerilunaDamonicusMoireanSlypheJaslineAryanneCiarelle
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited January 2014
    Akaryuterra, Akirash, Amberlea, Aoibheann, Arbre, Blaze, Ciri, Damonicus, Demarcus, Didi, Elessar, Elissa, Erzsebet, Exzuryx, Ezalor, Ferrik, Gronde, Harad, Ilarin, Irruel, Katszia, Khotanri, Koloch, Kylan, Lothalimond, Matsu, Milian, Moirean, Nathrana, Neithan, Neoma, Noelle, Quillian, Rajazel, Rashar, Rhine, Satomi, Sessizlik, Sheirosia, Solaria, Tani, Virix, Vix, Winterlynn, Xavin, Xenia, Xiuhcoatl, Ysi, and Zaene.
    There are 56 players on this plane and 19 players on other planes.

who Moirean
           Moirean - Perched above the world    (20706) - Edge of Reality.

Oh, is my gem off?
    You say, "Tulahuar."
    A gem of cloaking of cloaking ceases to protect you.

Wait a minute...

"Heh heh heh," Tralendar chuckles.

Tralendar says, "Tulahuar."
    Tralendar is momentarily surrounded by a deep red nimbus.

You stare implacably at Tralendar.

Tralendar shifts his eyes from side to side suspiciously.
    PerilunaColette
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Ferrik follows you to the north.
    A well-furnished, lantern-lit stable. (neighborhoods of Spinesreach.)
     This is a stable. Use STABLE to check your mounts or WARES to buy new mounts. You see exits leading south and out.

Sternly, you say to Ferrik, "Now. If you get hungry...."

"Y-yeeees?" Ferrik responds, somehow seeming to rise up on his hind legs.

You pay 12000 gold sovereign and a big brown buffalo is trotted out, immediately falling into line behind you.

With a frown, you say to Ferrik, "ONLY the buffaloes."

Ferrik's jaws unhinge as he gasps and his claws clap together, talons interlocking. "OH. MY. WOOOORD!" he breathes.

You have emoted: Moirean stares around the stalls of the stable, a somewhat protective frown on her face. "ONLY the buffaloes," she repeats. "I don't want to hear about any dogs or ponies going missing, OKAY?"

Like a berated child, Ferrik shrinks back down. Almost hunching over, his eyes seek the ground instead, shuffling his locked-together claws in front of him.

You have emoted: Moirean rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh. "You can eat as many buffalo as your giant gullet can take, though," she allows.

order buffalo loyal ferrik

A big brown buffalo looks at you with such a hurt expression that you realize you cannot bring yourself to do this to the poor dear.

Buffalo knows what's coming, yes it does. >_>
    SetneCannanSessizlikTeani
    I'm RPing at Chakrasul and it's taking Her 10 minutes between pmotes.  Then:

Only silence greets you now, but there is this uneasy sensation that the distraction is not due to you.

You have emoted: Arbre furrows her brows, a faint look of confusion before lowering herself to sit patiently on the floor.

I take that as a brb and chill there working on other stuff.  A little while later:

Sparks of jade and black colour the heavens above as the Dark Lady and Underking exchanges blows with each other, the impact of which is clearly visible upon the mortal plane.

Well.  I suppose you -are- distracted, Chakrasul.  Continue on.
    Moirean
  • Oh ho ho, blows were certainly exchanged.

MoireanInfin
  • Slyphe said:
    Oh ho ho, blows were certainly exchanged.
    That's dirty

• Xavin said:
    Slyphe said:
    Oh ho ho, blows were certainly exchanged.
    That's dirty

Only if you make it dirty - you dirty dirty man
  • Phoenecia sits here, drooling into a cask.
    AngweAryanneMoirean
    (Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Hi kids."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Hello."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Hello there, mama Arbr."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I wish I could say this is the first time I've been called that in this game ooc."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Maybe you should stop calling people kids."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "<.<."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I honestly don't think that's completely why."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Why, then it must be your maternal demeanour!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, ";;."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "I said that with my sarcastic internet-voice."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, ":|."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "MAYBE I AM, OKAY UNICORNS?!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "FINE!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "FINE!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "/slams door."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "SUPER FINE!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "/slams own door."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I see how it is. Just ~had~ to get the last word in. How -mature-."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Halp."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Yeah, at least there's -one- adult here."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "What do you need help, Xenia?"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "There are emote battles in the clan."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, ":p."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Ah, okay. Just making sure it's not something -real-."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "XD."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "How -mature- of you, Arbrmom."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Just because I -care- about Xenia and you don't."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Yeah, fine. Because.. uhhh.. something.. something.. care.. Xenia.. something... too!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "FINE."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "FINER!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "/opens door to slam it again."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "/UURGH!'s very loud in frustration."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "THE adults are fighting T_T."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "The -adult- and Alexina."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "We're not fighting. We're talking very loud out of -love-. Something Arbr seems incapable of!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I'm capable of love! Your mom sure thought so last night!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "FINE!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "FINE!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "/has emotional problems now."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO OUR DAUGHTER, ALEXINA."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Now I have to take off work to take her to -therapy-!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "YOU SEEK THE LOVE OF OTHERS' MOMS BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT ANY FROM YOUR OWN!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Where's moi, I need some stability."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "You've made her unstable!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Yeah, because -Moi- is the picture of stability."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, ":3."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Moi is -perfect- and -flawless- and -never does anything wrong at all-!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I -said- she was the picture of stability!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "-I- heard you!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "You -heard-, but did you -listen-? No! You -never- listen! You only care about -yourself-!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "/hides under a bed."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Xenia, mommy Arbr says things that she doesn't mean after she's been out drinking with who-knows-who. She'll be nice again after she sobers up."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I -have- to go out drinking with who-knows-who, because mommy Lexi doesn't want to spend any -time- with me!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "I promise to hunt day and night to put food on this table if you two stop fighting."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Xenia. Mommy Arbr just lied to us. Adults do that sometimes."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "(pls let's not divorce I -need- all my artifacts)"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Xenia, Mommy Lexi is the -expert- on lying. Remember that time she said she would buy you a bike?"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "A scooter is sort of like a bike!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Scooters are fine, I didn't mind, besides I'd have probably left it out in the driveway like my scooter and mama arbre would have run over it anyway."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "How did that make you feel, Xenia, when all of your friends had brand new bicycles and you were derpin' around in a scooter?"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "I HATE YOU, ARBMOM!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "/slams door again."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "I thought you said that I was cool for being an individual and not like everyone else with the bikes. /runs away to cry."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Of course you do! I don't have a room full of -credits- to swim in like Scrooge McDuck!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "I HAD TO TAKE A SECOND MORTAGE ON OUR HOUSE TO GET THAT ROOM!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Credits are more important to you than feeding our -daughter-! YOU HEAR THAT, XENIA?! MOMMY LEXI LOVES HER ARTIFACTS MORE THAN SHE LOVES YOU!!!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "I'M NOT EVEN HER REAL MOM!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Makeitstopmakitstopmakitstopmakitstop."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "Because you don't know how to PLEASE me and I had to find it somewhere -else-!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "Wait, Leximom isn't my real mother?"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "But I thought you said I had her eyes and your nose."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "We agreed never to tell her, Leximom! Look what you've done!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "I gonna slip a pill of transmogrification into your booze someday. Geesh."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alexina says, "Because mommy Arbr is still living she will be unstable once every month. She will scream and rage at us even though -we did nothing at all-. She will even say mean things that we did not deserve!"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Xenia says, "((clan name change to dysfunctional family ties))"

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, "I surrender, Lexi. I've run out of insults. You win./."
    SlypheSetneBakhtuhMoireanInfinAryanneHavenErzsebet
  • That was both very scary and extremely (frighteningly) hilarious. Who needs soap operas.

ArbreXeniaInfinAryanneErzsebet
  • Wtf I leave you guys alone for like 5 minutes

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreInfinErzsebet
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Toz said:
    Wtf I leave you guys alone for like 5 minutes
    That's 5 minutes too long.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    TeaniJaslineHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Calling Arbre Mom is my thing! JERKS.

• Rasher sharing a <3 moment:

(Dion an Duir): Rashar says, "That moment when you smack two intercessors and two whispers in two hits. Lucky crits."
    5997|5066 0 100|100 [eb lr csdb]
    Rashar has been sliced apart by a crazed Nazetu cutter.

InfinAarbrokMoireanSetneKatsziaTeaniEzalorArbreAryanne
  • That moment when you then walk into a room with cutters and are out of potions.
    AngweXeniaAryanne
  • Your problem might be that you're trying to SIP POTION.

...just saying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AryanneTeani
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    (Order): Phendegwen says, "Aye- Executioner position needs updated to Hand, and, to include Daskalos."
    (Order): Phendegwen says, "I will handle that here."
    (Order): You say, "I don't need any special mentions."
    (Order): Phendegwen says, "Ah, but you do- in case someone's looking for someone in leadership to ask a question."
    (Order): Areka says, "Don't be silly Daskalos, lest the Congregants mistake you for a Foot."
    (Order): You say, "I thought I established this when the Underking declared me Hand. I am the Hand that does work, Belgarion is the Hand that... well, we won't talk about what THAT hand is used for. Let's just call him Lefty."
    (Order): Dhar says, "I am both incapable of the act of masturbation and unlikely to pursue it if I were, Daskalos."
    (Order): You say, "Whoa whoa whoa."
    (Order): You say, "Who said ANYTHING about masturbation? I meant digging graves for the fallen. I slay 'em, he buries them."
    (Order): Dhar says, "Ah. I see. Very good, then."
    (Order): Illidan says, "Well this conversation just got interesting."
    (Order): Illidan says, "So how do we know if you are a male or female, Lord?"

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

DharSetneAarbrokEzalorNolaCiarelleHadoryu
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Rashar says, "Rest well, ladies. I just came to poke a bit."
    H:8251 M:5707 E:32400 W:23400 K:0 [csdb eb] [None]
    Rashar removes a pair of durable black pants.

CiarelleIosyneArbreSlyphe
  • Of course you would only put that part. Of course.
    Starting to think @Rashar should become a complete PKwhore and just give up on RP for his own good.
    Solaria
  • Arbre said:
    Starting to think @Rashar should become a complete PKwhore and just give up on RP for his own good.
    From the look of it, I think you mixed up PK and RP there. :3

• All I was trying to do was turn into a wolf and go kill something.

Which you apparently can't do as a Luminary.
    ElwynHavenArbreIosyne
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Yet!
    Oleis
  • The enorian humgii is no more!? But it was adorable!!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
  • We actually have 3. Well, had 3. One at Medina, one on Beacon street, and a baby humgii in the crafters annex.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Eating a Humgii is sort of like eating eating itself.
    ArbreOmeiAryanneValingarNolaCiarellePeriluna