Short Questions

Comments

• Toz said:

Is it Carnifexfishing?

RivasOmeiIshinAshmer
  • edited June 2014
    Rashar said:

Sadly, and purely because of Aetolia, I have my card number memorized. You just never know when the wallet might be too far away!

I just got a new one like 2 days ago. But, I garun-unicorns-tee.. if I get my tile. I'll buy credits :P

• Who's hiding all the segments, Seems to be lot of se/sw and a few ne... but I've yet to find a NW, has game deleted them to mess with us?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I have a NW
    Demarcus
  • @Jensen PSH.... Should login and read or reply to market!!!!!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    you asked for woodcrafters!
  • What's this vigour defense that's referred to regarding ylem orbs, and how long does a ylem orb last for when used?
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Dude, I have my credit card number memorized because of pizza. You should be GLAD it's for Aetolia!
    HavenOleisRivas
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Piper said:

Dude, I have my credit card number memorized because of pizza. You should be GLAD it's for Aetolia!

Nothing wrong with pizza.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    HavenFurtumOleis
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Demarcus said:

Oleis said:

You're correct. From the look of things, we have a unique spin on it. I think you guys will like it. Expect it in the next 24 hours!

Don't we always have a unique spin on it?

Also, I feel awesome for doing recon and being validated. Huzzah! A much needed self-esteem boost!

Your sig! :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • StrungStrung Halls of Hades
    Is there a grunting iterator? I got a sibilant (hissing?) iterator but Strung needs to grunt :)
    I am such an aaaalllphaaaaaarrrgh.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Probably closest you can get is this:

Vox: weatherbeaten
    --------------------------------------------------
    Msg 1p:
    In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Ishin, "Blah blah blah"
    Msg 3p:
    In a deep, gravelly voice, Ishin imparts to you, "Blah blah blah"
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ah, good enough.
    Alice
  • @Razmael @Oleis With the new promotion, will the new relic items be tradeable/sellable to other characters??

XavinMoirean
  • Damonicus said:

@Razmael @Oleis With the new promotion, will the new relic items be tradeable/sellable to other characters??

Came here to ask this, saw it was already asked. I really hope they're sellable.

Moirean
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    edited June 2014
    Xavin said:

Damonicus said:

@Razmael @Oleis With the new promotion, will the new relic items be tradeable/sellable to other characters??

Came here to ask this, saw it was already asked. I really hope they're sellable.

I too hope they are tradeable. I don't want them to be sellable. Tradeable on a 1:1 basis only. Booyah.

Edit: Oh, and ala HELP RELICS...

RELIC REROLL
    Reroll a relic piece, giving it a 50% chance to be turned into a new piece, or a 50% chance to be
    turned into 5cr. Can only be rerolled once, and can only be done to certain pieces. You can only do this for pieces which you were the original owner of.
  • Can we get some artifacts for Teradrim specific besides the hunting boon?

• I've only been in a couple fights but life side seems really outnumbered. Y/n?
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2014
    I guess it depends what time you are on at. If I play at my peak period it is mostly lifers, where as in the very early morning hours (5am-10am) it is 70/30 in favour of the shadow classes.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

From quite a few of the lessers I've both watched on deathsight and briefly participated in, lifers usually outnumbered the shadow side from my pov.

Ingram said:
    Ha I keep changing accounts... cause I signed into a different one on different devices.

That's good though cause I don't feel like playing Basso but I prefer to not make a lopsided environment worse.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Setne said:

From quite a few of the lessers I've both watched on deathsight and briefly participated in, lifers usually outnumbered the shadow side from my pov.

I would strongly disagree with that. There are a few times in the day where dark players are mostly afk and we can snag some with numbers, but probably 7 times out of 10 Shadow can bring double our numbers. @Valingar attends just about every lesser and can probably speak to this even better than I can.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Daskalos said:

Setne said:

I would strongly disagree with that. There are a few times in the day where dark players are mostly afk and we can snag some with numbers, but probably 7 times out of 10 Shadow can bring double our numbers. @Valingar attends just about every lesser and can probably speak to this even better than I can.

As I said, from my pov from a few lessers, I didn't say all the time.

Ingram said:
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Depends what time of day. I play nights a lot and there tend to be more lifers - and more notably, skilled and/or artifacted lifers - around during that time. Off-peak usually has me and Ilyon, with a rotating cast of maybe a third big name, but often I'm rolling up to a lesser with a few newbies. The hours directly before/after Howling tends to be darkie dominated.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Back in the day in Global Agenda, the way it worked was that you did a pub match and all your allies were blue, and all the guys on the other team were the red team.

And it was always like, you were ALWAYS on That One Blue Team where the robo had all drones and the healers had the worst gun and the heavies didn't focus targets, oh my god what is up with this team. And you were always against That One Red Team, who were all freakishly coordinated and somehow outnumbered you and were always camping the spots and were probably all aimbots too those bastards.

And pretty much if you ask anyone which side is more powerful here in Aet, they're gonna tell you that the other guys are the red team.

XavinIshin
  • Well, from having played on both sides - and I hope this doesn't ruffle any feathers/egos - I've found that the fighters on the darkie side are a bit more coordinated/experienced/badass in their killing. A big part of this is experience, cohesion and them being familiar with one another. As a low-mid tier fella still learning up the ropes, I've found it easier to tag along with a darkie team and end up surviving/winning than with a lighter team.

That said, it's mainly for this reason that I've been playing on the lighter side lately. It's a bit more fun getting my ass kicked and learning new stuff each time, rather than riding on the badassery of the team. :)
    TeaniIshin
  • @Eleanor's description is pretty apt. However, the shadow side does tend to be far more coordinated than the spirit side simply because a lot of the people on the shadow side are simply more coordinated since many of them have been doing this together for much longer. I've also heard that the shadow side has a more supportive environment for up-and-coming pvpers, but I can't say that I know that first hand.

TeaniAarbrokRiluoIshinSolaria
  • All that said, I'm still waiting for when mechanics will be put in to encourage smaller teams (~3-4? a side).

It would do away with a lot of these 'your side has more people, we lost because we were outnumbered 12 to 3', and 'no we were outnumbered, not you' to-and-fros, and would also make team combat more enjoyable - less lag, more chance for coordination/teamwork, less insta-dying in the first round because you're the target, etc.
    IshinStrung
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Forgive me if this list isn't a 100% accurate representation of all the cities as it's from my point of view. This list does not include many if any of the new players that have been attending lessers as I don't really remember their names but here's what I've noticed of the current scene:

Bloodloch (27)

Active: Akirash, Cariv, Dourif, Ezalor, Ilyon, Konai, Lyl, Mazzion, Neytiri, Riluo, Rowena, Zsadist
    |Semi-Active: Alain, Alistair, Ellenia, Ison, Rou
    |Rare: Ashmer, Axai, Catty, Dexter, Feichin, Rammus, Sheirosia, Solaria, Tralendar, Yarel

Spinesreach (17)

Active: Ishin, Moirean, Teani, Toz,
    |Semi-Active: Arthas, Kikon, Noelle, Tatiana, Xenia
    |Rare: Aarbrok, Canasius, Carthenian, Kelliara, Lim, Rilee, Roland, Stridor

Duiran (15)

Active: Aishia, Kheoss, Serrice
    |Semi-Active: Amberlea, Kaestrin, Phoenecia, Raeche, Trager,
    |Rare: Angwe, Ariadne, Kiyotan, Koari, Maximas, Wylliam, Xavin

Enorian (24)

Active: Benedicto, Daskalos, Conner, Jami, Rashar, Valingar,
    |Semi-Active: Alee, Akimoto, Dato, Dwodin, Haven, Kerryn, Plato, Segial, Solarian, Stathan
    |Rare: Azton, Atticus, Driga, Edain, Liska, Jayke, Saybre, Rivas, Renarin
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    IshinLimZsadist
  • Eleanor said:

Back in the day in Global Agenda, the way it worked was that you did a pub match and all your allies were blue, and all the guys on the other team were the red team.

And it was always like, you were ALWAYS on That One Blue Team where the robo had all drones and the healers had the worst gun and the heavies didn't focus targets, oh my god what is up with this team. And you were always against That One Red Team, who were all freakishly coordinated and somehow outnumbered you and were always camping the spots and were probably all aimbots too those bastards.

And pretty much if you ask anyone which side is more powerful here in Aet, they're gonna tell you that the other guys are the red team.

Ah, an experience that truly transcends the MMO genre. In WoW:

When playing Horde
    "Man I hate this battleground, Alliance always wins!"
    *Horde wins*

When playing Alliance
    "Man I hate this battleground, Horde always wins!"
    *Horde wins again*

i am rapture coder
    IshinSolariaMoirean