Short Questions

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Please not soon, or please reconsider these non-credit promos not generating kickbacks. The last promo really hurt org credit levels for Spines/Carnis, and I know other orgs have seen lower sales as well.
  • I believe lesson sales had kickbacks last I remember! To orgs in credit form and mentors too in some fashion! Also thank you Oleis for answering! Perhaps in time for crocodile class!

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    How would crocodile work for you anyways @Ferrik? You would shapeshift from crocodile to...werecrocodile?
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    It'd be like Ferrik just hit the gym, I believe.
    ArbreSetneAarbrokTeani
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    this made me legit giggle
    Arbre
  • edited January 2014
    YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY! (But yes. Pretty much)

Edit: Further speculation is encouraged.

Teani
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Ferrik becomes like Super Shredder.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Colette
  • How do you enter Asper, as buying passage to that place just returns me to southern tundra....??
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Does lustering a jewelery item with returning put your 'mark' on it, or does it always bear the mark of the crafter?
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • It puts your mark on it
    Daingean
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

Can I own more than one crafters workbook and get double effect?

• NalorNalor UK
    edited January 2014
    no one knows how to get into Asper??  :/
    Go to the tundra, buy passage to asper, tada? Always worked for me!
  • Getting to the ferry is tricky. I've never had any problem, as long as you don't enter crevice after you arrive at the ferry.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    @sessizlik  - yes, you can own multiple crafters workbooks for more perm spaces.
    Sessizlik
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Nalor: Go to the crevice - enter crevice and wait patiently. Once you come to the ferry, buy passage to Asper.
    The trick is to not do anything after you have entered the crevice, or you will ruin things.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Teani said:
    The trick is to not do anything after you have entered the crevice, or you will ruin things.
    That's what she said.
    DaingeanCiarelleRiluoSetneArbreSlypheOmei
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited January 2014
    Is it generally accepted that NPC possession outside of family stuff / minor background stuff in a pub or something is a domain strictly belonging to the admin? Or do we players have more leeway than we know? I only ask because I have a story arc in mind but I'm a little unsure how much leeway I'd legitimately have with it as far as it being cannon.

As an example to help clarify what I mean:

Let's say I take my vampire character and wander over to Attica. I select an NPC (or maybe even make one up) and periodically "kidnap" them and drag them off to Bloodloch for a public feeding or something in hopes of starting a more blood thirsty culture and perhaps antagonizing the Light side.

Would something like this be okay? Or is this sort of thing something I request Divine assistance with to play out? I mean, it'd be cool if someone from up top helped out but I'm wondering if it is 100% necessary in order to do so.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited January 2014
    When considering NPCs being involved in special circumstances it ultimately comes down to the administration to decide if something is canon or not.

So, I'd suggest at least getting approval from someone upstairs first.
    Ah, okay. Will anyone upstairs do? And should I be e-mailing this mini-arc or detailing it in a message to them or what?
    havenbanner2
  • Whoever is active or you feel most comfortable with. A message would be fine.
    Haven
  • @Teani and @Xavin IT KICKED ME OUT... its why I asked whats the trick. I paid the passage to Asper and after a minute on the boat, it turned me back to Southern tundra
  • I have never seen the ferry do that.

I Went over and it worked fine. Told Nalor it was probably a bug, he tested again and it worked, so probably a bug, yes. :)
  • Well, im 110% certain I paid the passage as I was like WTF I hope I got enough gold.... as I was looking for a foci in Southern tundra... then wanted to go back to delete the asper room as southern tundra ...

Oh well, works now
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I can't remember, but when you turn a shop shelf into a crafting shelf, is it strictly only for designs? You can't put any actual items on it in addition to the designs?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Correct, designs only. 
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Bleh. That makes it kind of a drag when trying to arrange shop shelves when you have a mix of designs that use cacheable stuff and others use things like corpses. :/
    Oldforum archive gone now or just down or is my end just derping?
    havenbanner2
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Haven said:
    Oldforum archive gone now or just down or is my end just derping?
    Had a teeny website outage. Should be better now.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.