Short Questions

Comments

• can you still sell those fish?

Also: Beastlords Profession book, lore building, or teaser for potentially a future class?

And if the latter, what would it take to be the first player to become a Beastlord? I would retire my character right now, and start building a new one just to become a Beastlord. These class skills look awesome.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    Madelade
  • SigursveinnSigursveinn West Virginia (the state)
    Hi people! I'm a transplant from Lusternia, having never rolled a toon here before. I'm mostly interested in bashing for a while with an intent to get into pvp at a later date. I have roughly 1800 credits to spend on arties; any recommendations for first buys?
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    edited August 2016
    1800 after omnitrans or just 1800 flat? Because I'd just get defensive health/sip arties.

EDIT: Also, what class?

• @Razmael:

Are Tcanna pages still available? And if so, are they available to receive through the cracked scroll case artifact?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Xandren said:

can you still sell those fish?

Also: Beastlords Profession book, lore building, or teaser for potentially a future class?

And if the latter, what would it take to be the first player to become a Beastlord? I would retire my character right now, and start building a new one just to become a Beastlord. These class skills look awesome.

I THINK it's just lore building. I think.

Don't quote me, and I'm not going to lie, yes. Yes, it would be pretty awesome.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion

Hi people! I'm a transplant from Lusternia, having never rolled a toon here before. I'm mostly interested in bashing for a while with an intent to get into pvp at a later date. I have roughly 1800 credits to spend on arties; any recommendations for first buys?

Just like in Lusternia, defensive artifacts are king. +sip, +con immediately come to mind, but it also depends on what class you're playing for the other choices.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Are you guys secretly buffing the shit out of eld?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• AnteheAntehe Immortal
    No, we have just been slowly debuffing you.
    Draiman
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Zsadist said:

@Razmael:

Are Tcanna pages still available? And if so, are they available to receive through the cracked scroll case artifact?

They're available in the cracked scroll case, yes.
    Zsadist
  • Why is there a cooldown on entering the HG after losing an item?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Haven
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited September 2016
    Does the experience you get from globe elementals scale based on the level of the person who summons them?

The final blow proves too much for a massive elemental, who expires, pitifully.
    Experience Gained: 144173 (Bashing) [total: 477156]
    Having slain a massive elemental, Rahvi retrieves the corpse.

Then Rahvi's mudlet crashed, wasting an entire charge, so I drained and started summoning instead because my mudlet is more stable.

The final blow proves too much for a massive elemental, who expires, pitifully.
    Experience Gained: 46200 (Bashing) [total: 328028]
    Having slain a massive elemental, Rahvi retrieves the corpse.

Nothing else changed? Is this a bug, or is it intentional? The XP went down dramatically on his side as well, from 200ish k, to 65ish k.

The amount of health the elementals have is exactly the same in either case, so it isn't as though the difficulty is scaled.
    imageimage
  • @Erzsebet Could it be as simple as xp bonuses?
  • They didn't change. And the amounts swapped back when he started summoning instead.
    imageimage
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Might be that the summoner claims the elemental, making them gain more because it's their conjuring. Don't take my word for it though, just a guess. The one who drains should be the one to kill.

Razmael
  • Why is there Illumination as a skillset? Give me something different, please!
  • Date for Zealot revamps: When everything has withered and died, when the sun sets in the east and rises in the west, when the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you'll get your revamp.

SuzzetteXandrenSeir
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    They'll get a revamp around the time George R. R. Martin finishes his books.
    Xenia
  • That's harsher than what I said. Wtf, man.

Varel
  • How many people died when the Tornado Eld attacked everyone, and does it now hold the spot for largest death toll?

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm not sure how many, but since it got people off plane (havens) and in places like the coffin room, I'm guessing it has a new record for killing people really, really far away.
  • edited September 2016
    You use Fishing Discern.
    You are standing within the Pachacacha River.
    The river waters teem with a silvery minnow, 6 of a river herring, 7 of a white sucker, 8 of a dark
    brown crayfish, a bluefin killifish, 2 of a swamp muskie, 20 of a muddy catfish, 5 of a bronze bream,
    6 of an oak toad, 2 of a bluegill fish, 5 of a rams-horn snail, 7 of a rainbow trout, a freshwater
    grayling, 3 of a spotted sunfish, 102 of a bighead carp, 7 of a mottled pike, a blueback salmon, 5
    of a drab toadfish, and an olive-hued walleye.
    You sense that you will be unable to catch any of the fish that remain here. Your Fishing ability is
    not yet advanced enough!

---

Fishing 100% Transcendent

---

So I guess my question is - I can understand a few fish being uncatchable, but there's hundreds here and they're beyond the reach of my trans Fishing and my artifact rod. Is there anything I can do to change that, or is it just an odd quirk of the system?
  • Arti-rods are kinda bork, so switch to ilmenite or lower.

• I started doing a lot of quests i had previously ignored but I cannot do the one in Shastaan Warren because I am enemied. I have yet to figure out how to get unenemied and the few people I asked in-game did not know. Is it possible and can anyone help to steer me in the right direction.
  • There's no box or anything near the entrance? that's usually how these things go.
  • Nope no box and I even tried giving gold to the leader and he just snatch it and said nothing lol
    I've tried getting unenemied to Mournhold for a long time, even sent messages to ask about it because none of the mobs will talk to me about it. All I got in return was to talk to people, which... well, see above!

If anyone knows, let me know.

• Woot I just got unenemied to Shastaan Warrens. I went back and tried talking to people...i mean really talking and asking what you want not just greeting them. So this is a hint for you all. B)
    @Neoma I've tried to say other things as well and not just greeting them, though that's what I did earlier today. Not triggering on anything and I've used full phrases and simple words as well, just to test.

• DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches
    Is it normal for a damage chocolate to stop working after logging out and logging back in? All of the others I ate are still working, but the damage one isn't. With like, 5 hours remaining on it.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
  • Dzekk said:

Is it normal for a damage chocolate to stop working after logging out and logging back in? All of the others I ate are still working, but the damage one isn't. With like, 5 hours remaining on it.

That's not normal, no. All chocolates should stop timing down when you're offline.