Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Yeah MS Word's punctuation marks become like that. The apostrophe there becomes u0092, etc.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Aren said:
    Ya it was MS Word. On a plus note, I have now made a new word. Fear the u00a0u00a0
    http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

^my immediate thought.

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    TIL ytmnd still exists.
  • But AltaVista doesn't!

Minarael
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I hate logging in and -wanting- to play but having no one I want to play with.  I love RPing with @Rivas but when he's not online I'm just like... blegh...  This is kind of (really) mean to all of the other awesome RPers out there, but I'm sick of the stereotypical Duiran RP, dislike most of the people in Enorian, and am tired of playing with the same people I have for years now.  It's times like this when I decide I wanna org hop or even side hop.  I left Auresae in hopes of finding more RP but it's only managed to get me one person, of which the RP is awkward and tense (not a bad thing, per se, but difficult to get into).  I doubt I'll have more fun in Spinesreach (and I definitely can't stay with my Shambabies) and know I won't in Enorian, so I have no idea what to do about it.
    Solaria
    I have stirred up the Shamans like whoa.  I'm terrified as to where this will lead, good or bad.  >.<
    Aarbrok
  • Lin said:
    artisanaaaaaals

bardiiiiiiics
    Oh, you mean those announce posts I immediately ignore because they're not adding anything to the game? (sik burn)
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Arbre said:
    I hate logging in and -wanting- to play but having no one I want to play with.  I love RPing with @Rivas but when he's not online I'm just like... blegh...  This is kind of (really) mean to all of the other awesome RPers out there, but I'm sick of the stereotypical Duiran RP, dislike most of the people in Enorian, and am tired of playing with the same people I have for years now.  It's times like this when I decide I wanna org hop or even side hop.  I left Auresae in hopes of finding more RP but it's only managed to get me one person, of which the RP is awkward and tense (not a bad thing, per se, but difficult to get into).  I doubt I'll have more fun in Spinesreach (and I definitely can't stay with my Shambabies) and know I won't in Enorian, so I have no idea what to do about it.
    If you're sick of stereotypical Duiran RP, why not find an RPer and try to steer the scene towards something different? Add something to the relationship and it might become a normal feature of said relationship.
    Hadoryu
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Arbre: Or a break from the game might be in order. Sometimes just stepping away for awhile and coming back can help reignite interest without making a drastic change you may not be happy with.
    AardeSeir
  • All @Arbre needs is to find some people to go #groinrip a few times and she will be her old self again.

EmelleAarde
  • edited July 2013
    Edit: wrong thread.
  • If my net doesn't keep dropping, I'm going to beat someone with a stick.

Tyrai
    Making an impulsive decision and regretting it.
    Periluna
  • Arbre said:

Making an impulsive decision and regretting it.

Yeah you did. Because if you hadn't mailed me that letter, I would have mailed you one of the chests I bought, and it was the one with a wooden ring of vigour in it :P

Tyrai
    RivasArbre
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Arbre said:
    I'm in the same boat lately. I've been forcing RP out of elsewhere, bothering really old RP friends that I haven't interacted much with in a long while. I'm tired of sidehopping and orghopping, but I made an impulsive decision and have now lived to regret it (the move to Duiran/Shamans - not to say either are inherently bad, just that I left it all before because I was tired as unicorns of the lack of different RP there). So, be careful.Take your time with it and don't be rash. Maybe even do like what others have suggested and take a step back for a little while.

Aarde
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Pfff. I'm going to shamelessly advocate sidehopping because I ran out of ideas on how to bother Arbre for rps.
    RivasAldric
  • When in doubt, retire Arbre for a short while and make an alt. Don't tell anyone who you are or where you're playing. Refill your rp batteries and come back.

Tyrai
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Why not RP with someone new?

Consider a new goal or plot for Arbre and do it. When I was Infernal I'd constantly ambush people for RP and try some plot to see what would happen.

It's how Haven met a lot of his acquaintences. Granted my char is trouble... But ya know. I imagine the same principal can apply to someone not so nefarious.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Angwe
    I've been meaning to lure out some Duiranites with promise of cake and make some new RP friends... gimme some kind of excuse, yo.

Teani
  • @Arbre Come bug me more! I'm seriously only pretending to be busy half the time I'm logged in.
    Aarde
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Note to self.. hang out in Duiran and look like I'm up to no good... ????... profit!
    Teani
  • edited July 2013
    Piper said:
    Note to self.. hang out in Duiran and look like I'm up to no good... ????... profit!
    look like? @Piper is always up to know good!

I rage at whoever did the ab -skillname- able to access any class skill.. forgetting to put reanimation/concoctions/forging etc on that list! I cant see whats needed for orbis or fumeae :(

Piper
  • Apparently my mapper thinks GOTO SPINESREACH means GO FIND A VAMPIRE'S HOUSE IN BLOODLOCH AND HANG OUT.

Tyrai
    RivasAmelasAldric
  • @arbre When in doubt, coupbre.
    Ezrax said:
    @arbre When in doubt, coupbre.
    | City:     Duiran          | Taoiseach (CR 6)                               |
    | Guild:    Shamans         | Hand of the Praadi (GR 20)                     |

Coup what?
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Apologies to @Rhine, @Mariena, @Xavin and @Elwyn. My internet came back about five minutes ago. :\

Unnnngh Cox is not great.
    Aren
  • [insert obvious joke here]
    VharenLinRivasRhineEmelle
    edited July 2013
    ha ha insert

it's funny because reproduction.

AtrapoemaLinRhineEmelleAmelas
  • Arbre said:
    Ezrax said:
    @arbre When in doubt, coupbre.
    | City:     Duiran          | Taoiseach (CR 6)                               |
    | Guild:    Shamans         | Hand of the Praadi (GR 20)                     |

Coup what?
    This is when you hop back to Undeath and pretty-please ask to be a vampire again, whereupon you coupbre a House and/or Bloodloch.
  • And then form your own undead Council in (Morgun?) some random forest.

Tyrai
This discussion has been closed.