Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Most abilities are, (just as an example) something like say, 10% maxhealth + 300 damage. With scaling usually in the second number to int/str/whatever. Some are weighted more one way than the other, and some are not.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Also worth noting is that Praenomen audit without shield is one of the poorest in the game. Downside of running a high damage build.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited July 2014
    That feeling that someone has triggers to send you tells when you log in...

I understand being eager, but hounding someone the second they log in when you have been in a guild less than a week and have more knowledge than you probably should, really rubs me in a bad way.

I know I am supposed to be as helpful as possible, and I really want to be.

Just bad vibes...

So I am stuck at a wall right now. I cant pass judgement, I know I have to be reasonable.
    Though its really annoying I cant even def up before getting bombarded with the pass me through my requirements questions.
    Ishin
    Nevertheless, Ill just smile and nod...and hope my suspicions are incorrect.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    If it's who I think you are talking about...I think I'm mildly stalked by this person. Repeatedly new alts are made by this same person, always sending me tells, wanting to know what I'm doing, trying to get me to do stuff for them, etc. It's nothing overt enough to cite as harassment, but it's frustrating and gives me a bit of anxiety. The worst part is as a CL I can't just ignore a citizen even if I start to suspect it's this same person on yet another alt, so I feel trapped.
    SolariaIshinAarbrokAshmer
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I rage at this.

Message #2378 Sent By: (aetolia) Received On: 7/20/2014/22:55
    "Ezalor has declared you an enemy of the City of Bloodloch."

Why, the charges are correct, though I'm confused what inspired their reinstatement. I haven't logged on since 7/16/14, the raiding charges are over 2 irl years old, and I don't think anyone from bloodloch icly knows I'm Yeleni. It'll stick since I am Yeleni and it'd be real simple to prove, I'm just 100% confident nobody there knows that from character interaction. My rage
    Trager
  • Oh that was me, @moirean. My b.
    TragerStathan
    Trust me, it's not you. If you're self-aware enough to even suspect it's you, it's not.
    Aarbrok
    edited July 2014
    @Jensen your previous enemy status stood as both Yeleni and raiding. Someone brought it up that you weren't an enemy anymore which means you probably slipped through when previously allied Syssin were re-allied after the treaty was put back into place, so that was just correcting that.

The raiding charges most definitely aren't 2 RL years ago. I was the one who placed those bounties and additional enemy status on you in the first place back when you were following citizens to city portals to gank people.
    that was 2 summers ago, I've been with the syssin 1 irl year next month
    edited July 2014
    Right, I actually underestimated the amount of time I've been back on Aetolia, but either way your enemy status was never resolved. That you simply weren't an enemy anymore (and I remembered you clearly, you were the first person I ever bountied and edited the enemy status for) was an accident and one that I rectified. Nothing to do with OOC or metagaming like you seem to be suggesting.
    I still think it is, it's valid reason, but its still metagaming. Who bothered to honors me to figure it out? I was 4 days gone from game. So on a whim they looked me up and would have to know my history from 2 years ago, know I'm yeleni, and question why I got enemied a couple irl months ago. Not buying it
    edited July 2014
    I was the one to enemy you, I remember you clearly, your previous enemy status said Yeleni, I was there firsthand to charge you with raiding in the first place.
  • Let's get back on track.

i am rapture coder
    StathanAshmerEmelle
    I'm not questioning why you know I raided. I know I did it and I know you bountied me. I also know I've been making logs posts and character profile posts that state I'm Yeleni, which is the only way anyone from Bloodloch actually knows that. I don't hang out there, I don't go to lessers, and I'm not in any recent logs, posts, or anything to bring my name up so -why- would anyone honors me, see I'm not an enemy and bring up that I'm a yeleni. Easy, metagaming
    edited July 2014
    Something as simple as Jeromy coming back, I dueled Jeromy, I remembered you used his system (or at least I subconsciously make that connection everytime I see some Prae run around with Chaltierian bastard swords since they all ran the same fighting style as him), I honours you on a whim. I don't actually remember just exactly why I checked but it was probably that since I spent a few minutes remembering Jeromy's system and losing to some Praenomen on it before.

You overestimate me if you think I read RP logs with any consistency :P. I can understand it looks like metagaming after keeping a low profile but like I said, your enemy status is one that really sticks out in my memory cause it was my first ever BL responsibility pretty much.
  • Don't worry, @jensen. At least there is probably a feasible way for you to get that enemy status fixed, if you tried.

edited July 2014
    Not worried about fixing it at the moment. Talked it out and it's cool. Rage over
  • Plus...
    Omei said:

Let's get back on track.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Omei
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    The Ankyrean Anguish Thread: Solving one in every ten disputes since November 2012!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Aryanne
    Newest escape skill:

Standing the Aeon on your open palm, you blow it lightly at Dwodin and watch as it seems to slow his movement through the time stream.
    You use Tarot Adder Strike (curare) on Dwodin.
    The Adder rises up from behind you, curare dripping from its fangs. With a sudden lurch, it clamps its jaw tightly onto Dwodin's neck and pumps him with the venom.
    H:7361/7363 M:5041/5041 E:99% W:99% S:100% XP:52.78% [csdb -- lr]
    You see no blank in your inventory.
    H:7361/7363 M:5041/5041 E:99% W:99% S:100% XP:52.78% [csdb -- lr]
    The Sect challenge has been accepted!
    Dwodin leaves to the ether, riding a powerful russet charger clad in battle-ready barding.
    -------> DWODIN left to the ether! <--------
    IshinDourif
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited July 2014
    OH MY GOD THAT IS SO UNCA-...

Wait, fighting an Indo?

#Don'tBlameHim

EDIT: He may very well have challenged before the fight, and then been yanked away when @Raeche accepted it. It does not exactly ask for permission.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Found out this morning that, from what I can tell, there is a delay in being able to order your golem to attack after switching class to Tera. Went ahead and bugged it, since not sure if intended or not. Probably is, but I can't find it advised anywhere.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    @Oleis @Razmael please can this bug be fixed it is becoming a total pain. We can not convert or sire our house members. All because of the lycan update

You hold the jewel shard against the forehead of X person, willing its magic to transfuse throughout his blood. The jewel turns a deep crimson for several moments, then dims to its natural silver.
    The will of the Primus prevents you from turning X person into one of the Blooded.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Just feeling so bluh about Aetolia lately. The people are fine. Events are fun. I don't know. It's been so busy irl that logging has been feeling like a chore. 

XavinDaskalosDourifRivas
  • edited July 2014
    Piper said:

Just feeling so bluh about Aetolia lately. The people are fine. Events are fun. I don't know. It's been so busy irl that logging has been feeling like a chore. 

:( We all go through this. I go through it very very often.
    imageimage
    NolaXavinEmelleIshinPiperDamonicusRivasDaweson
    If it is any consolation, I am returning to normalcy from a couple weeks break-ish where I haven't done anything in the game save for catch some updates here and there.....it was kinda nice.
    PiperAryanne
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Riluo said:

@Oleis @Razmael please can this bug be fixed it is becoming a total pain. We can not convert or sire our house members. All because of the lycan update

You hold the jewel shard against the forehead of X person, willing its magic to transfuse throughout his blood. The jewel turns a deep crimson for several moments, then dims to its natural silver.
    The will of the Primus prevents you from turning X person into one of the Blooded.

I'm not going to go into why I failed to fix this because it's gross and you'll think less of me, but here's the deal. I get home in three hours. If it's not fixed in four hours (19:30GMT), you have my express permission to message me every minute on the minute until it is.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    HavenIosyneRiluoElie
  • Oleis said:

I'm not going to go into why I failed to fix this because it's gross and you'll think less of me, but here's the deal. I get home in three hours. If it's not fixed in four hours (19:30GMT), you have my express permission to message me every minute on the minute until it is.

That sounds like a great way to get temp-shrubbed. Don't do it @Riluo! Its a trap! :p

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

My imagination tells me there is going to be an @Oleis in scantily outfits and sexy poses calender out soon. How could I think less of you for doing such a wonderful thing, you handsome lug.
    PiperAryanneMarienaIosyneErzsebetOleisStathanTeaniMoirean
This discussion has been closed.