Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Actually, after re-reading my post, the tone of it is completely not what I intended. I'm gonna go edit it.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Actually wondering what the fuck to do with Rashar. Bored and meh. I literally hate killing mobs so much that I have been sitting on a level 8 alt for a month now, and I can't bring myself to play it. Which really just means I've been eyeing the fence and wondering if the grass is greener.

*trying not to be a hopper*
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It's not.  The whole game sucks.
    OmeiAarbrokHaernNeithan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Kinda funny how people think there was some coup when no one even tried to contest or seemed to care. I mean, not to say I'm not in the same boat, leadership sounds like way too much effort half the time. >_> Seems like positions just defaulted to whoever wanted them at this point. Contesting isn't hard, if you think you can do better. :P
    ArbrePeriluna
  • Aishia said:
    Kinda funny how people think there was some coup when no one even tried to contest or seemed to care. I mean, not to say I'm not in the same boat, leadership sounds like way too much effort half the time. >_> Seems like positions just defaulted to whoever wanted them at this point. Contesting isn't hard, if you think you can do better. :P
    But if you contest you spend days listening to people complain as to why did you contest etc etc til its over which is no fun!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I refuse to make -my- gaming experience all about another character just because they want to focus on one thing at the time and finish it before moving on. This means that I might not have an answer to give every time I come around. Some things take time to process. Sometimes my character might actually want to speak to others, get some perspective. Sometimes I actually want to sit down and talk to someone else about something else because it's a friend of my character and I enjoy their company. Sorry, life's tough, find something else to do while patiently letting my character work on things at her pace. I want to ENJOY the GAME.

Also, don't try to gain OOC sympathies by involving me in a he said-she said-game. I'm feeling depressed enough IRL, don't need added drama right now. Especially not something based on someone else's personal conflict.

Please... let me enjoy the game without OOC fuss.
    -endrant

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited January 2014
    Nevermind.
  • Toz said:
    See, that's a great mindset and all to have? Except, uh. He could literally go do the same to any/all of you (and maybe should, actually) and there'd be jack you could do about it.
    I'm not going to sit here beating the same dead horse all day, because I don't want arguments but Slyphe DID do it, which is entirely the point. The enemy used her. How are we supposed to react from an IC perspective as Chakrasul's followers when someone has been used as a vessel and a weapon of the enemy? 

I personally have no issues with Arbre, I've never met Arbre in IC and only just started using the forums. Others have issues with Arbre but I tend to make up my own mind about people so what they think is irrelevant. . 

What's not irrelevant is that Slyphe doing what Slyphe did needs to be taken in character and the response to it needs to be... in character. If we want to roleplay we can't just go "lol divine was bored, good joke, unlucky Arbre," we need to respond fittingly. 

I have no real opinion on Arbre with Spinesreach because I'm not in any position of power / importance in the city. In other words, it's not my business. Regarding Chakrasul it's surprising Arbre isn't enemied though Ashmer handled that well in game. For those heavily motivated by Chakrasul, they have an RP reason to look down on Arbre, it just is what it is and Chakrasul's followers are not the forgiving / merciful type.  
    Areka
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I always thought they were SUPER forgiving, it's hard to manipulate or corrupt someone at arms length. >_>
  • Many faces, definitions and perceptions. Also a lot of approaches. Rowena tends to be more the manipulative sort, kind and friendly, tends to lure people and appeal to them. Others are the brooding face of cruelty and malice and instill fear and despair. 

In the case of Arbre forgiveness for being used to bomb the temple isn't that simple though as Arbre has a long history with Chakrasul's order. As I said before though, I don't want arguments, which means I don't want to air it or have her jump in and defend it. I'm just stating that it's not that simple.  

• I rage at not being completely sure if I'm deemed part of the clique or not. How do you tell?
    AarbrokXavin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Do you know the handshake Ciarelle....
    I hear there is a handshake.  Or Milkshake...boys to the yard....

Damn right it's better than yours.
    RiluoSlypheAryanneXavinMoireanMaghakCiarelleKatszia
  • I lack the telltale mark of @Aarbrok's milkshake. Woe is me!
    AarbrokXavin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'm a loose cannon.
    CiarelleAryanneAarbrokXavin
  • Aishia said:
    I'm a loose cannon.
    Loose cannon cop living on the edge

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    You can take my badge, but you can never tame me.
    Xavin
  • @Omei dropping from Duiran's divine advisory :(

Solaria

What the heck. Dudes, fix pls. 

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    DA is determined by who's in the Order and in the city. Can't just fix that.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Has to be five order members in the city to be on the advisory.
  • I'm about 100% positive that wasn't the case regardless, unless inactive members count.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I always thought it was three.
  • They do.

I was trying to be facetious, I know how the Divine Advisory works, not shaking my fist at the sky going, "Gods, please add Omei back to the Advisory."

I was saying:

"Dudes, get in dat Order."

@Omei's awesome.

I rage at being misunderstood. :(

EmelleOmei
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    People threatening to try and kill my character because he refuses to barter with enemies of the Light. Gee, way to work toward changing people's ideals. Also, thanks for the maturity, you are truly a shining beacon of all things good in Aetolia.
    Katszia
  • @Rashar, I just... hnng.

I'll get the divorce papers officially written up, but I get to keep the Grotto. :(

• The night sky is clear, and the stars twinkle like diamonds.
    [6617(100%)|4456(93%)|0|100%|58.5%] [HMc eb lr] (+10e)owho
    You are not in a Divine Order.
    [6617(100%)|4456(93%)|0|99%|58.5%] [HMc eb lr] (-10e)

• NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    edited January 2014
    Wrong thread. Fortunately, I got my answer.
This discussion has been closed.