MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Issue epic battle plan to Order via phone while driving home.

All anybody cares about is my autocorrect mistakes.

No, Valley is not my fucking nickname for Valingar.

:(
    Xenia
  • Dear god, and I thought texting and driving was bad.

Riluo
  • Mission first, bruh.
    TragerIshinFurtum
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Sarita said:
    I did mine on a blackberry. I'm guessing it was from the seed somehow.
    Thought you meant the phone for a quick second...
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    RiluoDamonicusAryanne
  • I hate texting and driving. Last ride along I went on that was for a traffic accident involved pulling a toddler out from around the rear axle of an F-350, because someone wanted to make sure their food order was right or something.
    Ishin
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    I like to pretend my commute from the city to my house in real life is traveling from Delos to Spinesreach, so every few miles I move a room northwards on my phone.
    OmeiXeniaFurtumErzsebetAryanneIosyne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Ishin said:

Who the fuck eats fruity pebbles and chips part off of a MOLAR. SERIOUSLY?!

<--this guy that's who.</p>

I got confused, I thought you were eating fruity pebbles and chips
    HavenAlicePeriluna
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    This isn't a rage, but more of an 'oh god what do I do D:'. I work in a small store, and the manager has the day off, so there's only one other employee working with me. I clock out to take my lunch break, and I find her in the back crying hysterically. I ask her what's wrong, but she just keeps crying, so I assume it's something personal and don't press it further than that. I told her she could go home and deal with stuff, if that would help, and she left a bit ago. I...Honestly don't know how to handle stuff like that. I'm not pissed off over having to run the store alone since I've done it before. I'm more worried about what's going on with her. :(
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited May 2014
    Found out that a close friend of mine has been lying to me for two years and stringing me along for four weeks.. four weeks that I spent without heat/gas/electricity about to go out. Four weeks of him promising that he was 'looking into things' and that 'nothing I could do would help'. Well, I woke up early and called the company and found out that he was trying to talk me out of calling and assuring me that he had it handled because he'd never switched the bill out of my name and was retroactively trying to cover his own toosh. Foolishly, I believed him and his lies that there was a mix up with different people of the same name in the same state.

This morning, at 7:15am, I turned off HIS electricity and heating. I'm sorry, I mean to say.. I turned off the heating and electricity from my old apartment from two years ago. Seeing as he'd told me he had his own account for the same apartment, I'm sure he's just fine...

Just can't trust anyone, can I?
    IshinHavenStathanDemarcus
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Piper said:

because he'd never switched the bill out of my name and was retroactively trying to cover his own toosh.

If there's ANYTHING I've learned working debt collection for utilities and hearing bullshit like this every day, dozens of times a day, it is that one should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call and switch it yourself, AND keep a record of what number you called/on what number you called and the day you called in.

:/
    imageimage
    Yeah. I just learned that. You'd think a decade-long friend wouldn't do something like this, though. Oh well.
    AshmerIshinAryanneValenaeAreka
  • Roofs. Specifically, working on them. Why is everything so heavy wtf.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinSolariaAryanne
    @Piper :You'd think. :< -huggles-

@Toz : So the wind doesn't blow it all away?
    imageimage
  • Toz said:

Roofs. Specifically, working on them. Why is everything so heavy wtf.

Roofing was my least favorite job, I only ever once had a ladder lift, other than that, 2 50lb bags of shingles and up and down an extension all day in the mind eroding radioactive sunshine is what I remember hating. Also tar

Ishin
  • Most of the roof work I did was on modulars, which is way different. Still a pain, and I've shingled a fair enough number of houses to know it's not all that exciting, heh.

Much prefer framing or decking, myself.
    IshinFurtum
  • Not shingling even. That hell comes LATER. Nah, I've just been putting the whatever they're called up there. The giant triangles of heavy. I'm not a construction worker. I'm a Computer Science major ffs. Why am I building T_T

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

FurtumAryanne
  • Hah you're framing it, then. Shit, you think that's bad. Wait for the decking to start.
    Furtum
  • Rashar said:

Hah you're framing it, then. Shit, you think that's bad. Wait for the decking to start.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

TeaniPerilunaIshinAryanneHavenSlyphe
  • I love and hate that picture every time. So awesome. So creepy.
    PerilunaAryanne
  • Yeah, the 'triangle things' are trusses, my friend, and that is by far the shittiest part, hauling those things up if you don't have a skytrack. Not as shitty as raising 3/4 sheets of OSB two at a time to the second floor, for three full pallets worth, but that was the part I loved about framing, didn't have to go to the gym as often.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited May 2014
    Trusses are motherunicorns, no doubt. I'm with Furtum. Get a goddamn skytrack. Those things save LIVES, man. LIVES!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Furtum
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds terrible.
    ErzsebetFurtumPerilunaAryanne
    edited May 2014
    Soooo tired. I feel like a damn zombie. And it's going to get worse before it gets better. Today is going to be the longest day ever. Up at five, work till six, packing and moving and cleaning stuff till probably two or three, aaand then up at five again tomorrow to do it all again. And again. Though saturday, at least it's work till noon, and then pack/move/clean till 12am--'cause we have to be out of that apartment by the 1st. And, as a plus, we might have to do this all in the excessive heat of an apartment that may not have power. -.-

If I'm not around Sunday, it's because I'm completely dead to the world. Or just dead. Hard to say.

Only upside is that starting the fourth, I should have a LOT more time to spend on Aet.
    imageimage
    Valenae
    People. Just... People.
    HavenXavinPerilunaAryanneIshinFurtumCiarelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Aishia -- These are trusses, bb.

As you can see, they're not usually very small, and they're basically always heavy as fuck, unless you're like...putting them on a doghouse.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneFurtum
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'll trusst you.
    IshinAryanneFurtum
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @ishin those aren't trusses, those are the Amish.
    IshinAryanneMarienaOmeiTeaniFurtumSlypheRivas
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I have a cyst and a cavity in a tooth that is being pushed against by a wisdom tooth growing in at an angle that has also been cracked by said wisdom tooth. I was screaming (I have no voice right now) last night from midnite to about 4 AM when I finally did my absolute best to stay calm and ignore the pain and drive myself half way across town to the ER where I had to have my hand x-rayed (luckily didn't break anything) while getting pain medication for my tooth because I beat the ever living shit out of my metal front door trying to take my mind off the tooth pain.

15 min after I got the ER tho the pain started to go away. -_-
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.