MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Konnorn said:
    Math.
    I have a math test Tuesday.  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;  I have 37 eyes and they're all crying.

Additional rage - inlaws.  When they upset him and there's -nothing- I can do about it.  My counselor said it was natural for me to want to say something to them because I want to protect my husband.  YOU MADE MY BABY ANSNOM SAD I WILL KILL YOU.  That is how I feel.
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    To be fair, Arb- I'd say something to them. I don't see any problem with standing up for him, or him standing up for him.
  • ...oh I'll smackabitch who makes our Ansnom cry. Just point me at 'em.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ArbreHaven
    Here's how it'll go down:  I'll say something.  They'll get defensive and full of excuses.  They'll bring it up to him almost hostilely (why didn't you say something to us!?)  They'll fight.  I'll be blamed by all parties involved.  They'll go back to the same old patterns.  It's not a matter of them not knowing what they're doing upsets him - it's a matter of them not -caring-.  I'm still encouraging him to say something, but I don't need to be pressuring him into it.  We have dinner with them in a few hours.......... we'll see how that goes.  But likely nothing will be mentioned about it.
    Also, Ansnom says you're a dutiful ginger, like Alan Tudyk in A Knight's Tale: Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain!
    Rivas
  • Like him, I also work almost entirely for food. Just point me in the direction of those-who-need-fonging.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• This is more sad than mad :(

Also - driving home tonight was awful. Rain/snow/ice

AND! My son has reverted back to not using the bathroom. Instead, he stands there and stares at me when he does number two. I'm at my wits end on what to do.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    So, we decided to get Wi-Fi for my grandpa's apartment. My mother went to oversee the installation. When the tech asked her if he should use "the old number," she said yes, thinking he meant my grandfather's old phone number.

Not long after the tech left, she realized he gave my grandpa OUR number. So now the house has no number. No number means no phone, no phone means no dsl, no dsl means no internet, no internet means I am typing all of this on my phone.

Thanks, AT&T, you company of incompetent nimrods.

To those whom it concerns, I should be back online Monday at the latest. If not, I'm switching back to Comcast because ftsy.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • edited January 2013
    Kiyotan said:
    So, we decided to get Wi-Fi for my grandpa's apartment. My mother went to oversee the installation. When the tech asked her if he should use "the old number," she said yes, thinking he meant my grandfather's old phone number. Not long after the tech left, she realized he gave my grandpa OUR number. So now the house has no number. No number means no phone, no phone means no dsl, no dsl means no internet, no internet means I am typing all of this on my phone. Thanks, AT&T, you company of incompetent nimrods. To those whom it concerns, I should be back online Monday at the latest. If not, I'm switching back to Comcast because ftsy.
    Comcast is also awful, though. 

Also, Monday is a holiday. : - / I'd make sure that isn't an issue. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• I came home from dinner tonight to find a neighbor's cat dying in my driveway. They have her now in a box to bury her. Even though it's not my cat I'm still crying.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Valenae said:
    Kiyotan said:
    So, we decided to get Wi-Fi for my grandpa's apartment. My mother went to oversee the installation. When the tech asked her if he should use "the old number," she said yes, thinking he meant my grandfather's old phone number. Not long after the tech left, she realized he gave my grandpa OUR number. So now the house has no number. No number means no phone, no phone means no dsl, no dsl means no internet, no internet means I am typing all of this on my phone. Thanks, AT&T, you company of incompetent nimrods. To those whom it concerns, I should be back online Monday at the latest. If not, I'm switching back to Comcast because ftsy.
    Comcast is also awful, though. 

Also, Monday is a holiday. : - / I'd make sure that isn't an issue. 
    Actually, they got it working again that same evening, but I was too tired to set up the Wi-Fi. Seems AT&T takes special care of its rich, white, jewish customers! :D
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AldricLiancaPeriluna
  • Roadside services. We ask questions for a reason. We need to know who you are, where you are, how to reach you, what to look for. We aren't familiar with 99.5 percent of the country.

Cuss at us, you can just get bent because we aren't going to bend over backwards for you.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Aaaand.. my grandfather died last night.

What a great year, so far. Who else is going to pass away before the month is over?
    Lin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm sorry Ori. :( I'm heading to a funeral myself today for an aunt, so I understand a bit of what you're going through.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I'm mad that this maddening thread wasn't about Madden >.>
  • Math test today. In an hour or so.

Dreamt about being surrounded at night in the grape vineyard by spiderwebs and spiders at every exit. 

And feeling a bit lonely lately, and stressed for more time. 
  • People who forget how to drive in the snow.. 

EXTREME cold. It was -22 yesterday with the windchill. 
  • edited January 2013
    Nola said:
    Math test today. In an hour or so.

Ewww. You have my sympathy. 

I also hate only having one day off this week and feeling very exhausted. I think what really bothers me though is the class system in America and how tired I'm getting of the USA. I think its time to look into studying abroad somewhere like New Zealand or the Netherlands. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Alycena said:
    People who forget how to drive in the snow.. 

EXTREME cold. It was -22 yesterday with the windchill. 
    -25 here today. Just about a week ago we got 2 days of 15 degree temperature. Now we're at -25.

Go Canada...
    Alycena
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited January 2013
    @Lin's new picture scared me and I dropped my phone.
    LinAmaraIosyne
  • edited January 2013
    It is 38°C (100.4 F) in the shade today at 5pm still :(
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • Ezalor said:
    -25 here today. Just about a week ago we got 2 days of 15 degree temperature. Now we're at -25.

Go Canada...
    I miss those days :( 
    Bring back the spring weather!!! 
  • ... Spring weather is 15 degrees? Ok... Staying put in the southern Piedmont of NC
  • Well not technically, but it's nicer than the below 0 temps we're getting now.. 
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Finding out yesterday that my father was in the hospital in critical condition WHILE I was wracked with the flu. Needless to say, I did not get much rest due to the stress. However, as a rave, I was told my father stabilized and I talked to him on the phone.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Hope things work out for everyone. Seems this new year has had a rough start for a lot of people, myself included. Keep your heads up!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AlycenaPerilunaAmara
  • Haven said:
    Hope things work out for everyone. Seems this new year has had a rough start for a lot of people, myself included. Keep your heads up!
    Seconded! 
  • This person sitting directly in front of me on the train. She's sneezing and coughing all over everything and not even making an attempt at covering her mouth. Blowing her nose and not sanitizing her hands, and touching the rails constantly. She's also on the phone with someone talking about "Oh my gosh, everyone is getting this flu that's been going around. Now I've got it."

Not sure if retarded, nasty, or trolling.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • I do not think that is a sign of diagnosable mental retardation.