MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Girl's car battery is dying. Don't have $100 freely floating around. Love it.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    You sure you can't get it cheaper? I bought one for $65, and when I brought back my old battery they let me trade it for $12 back.
  • Florida weather is so bipolar. I think this is the state where Mother Nature visits when she's PMSing. It's January and it's already hot enough in the afternoons that when I get in my car to go home from work I have to turn on the AC to be comfy.

I remember when we used to get frost on the ground all January long. I miss that.
    NolaSaybre
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! @Malak How did I forget about A Memory of Light!?! I'm going to go pick that up among other books ASAP.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    It is snowing so much that I might DIE.
  • edited January 2013
    My baby is gone. He had a heart attack and held on long enough for some of us to say goodbye.

Goodbye Herbert. I always loved you, I'll always miss you and it won't be the same without you.
  • Orisae said:
    My baby is gone. He had a heart attack and held on long enough for some of us to say goodbye.

Goodbye Herbert. I always loved you, I'll always miss you and it won't be the same without you.
    My condolences :(:(:(
    Orisae
  • Don't want to hit like or agree there! :(

Try and focus back on the good things in life! - your love post for example, things are looking up.
    It'll subside eventually and then you can introduce a memento of him in your life with which you can remember him in a good way!

Orisae
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Orisae said:

Oh god. These posts always break my heart. You have my sincerest condolences :(
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinOrisaeAmara
  • He was a cutie! Im sowwie.

My rage is how slow AT&T is when it comes from transferring your internet from 1 house to another. I've been without internet for 5 days now, and I've got studying to do damnit >: (
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Whoa, I just tried to click to bring the page to the forefront and clicked your comment as off topic.  I clicked it again and it looks like it went away, so hopefully it did!  Sorry!
  • At first I did think this was about the football game, and avoided it at all costs. 

Now I know what it is, I guess it doesn't make me that 'mad'. 

Something that really does, and is apparent today, is how much I'm ignored from the little 'group' at work. It's irritating, especially when I ask a question and they laugh as their response. 
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Got my new laptop cord. It didn't work. This seems to be a hardware issue and I don't have the patience to figure out what's the deal.
  • Feeling depressed for some reason. Not knowing why nor how to pull myself out of it. 
  • edited January 2013
    When I work my ass off to give myself a sense of stability and do everything I can to get ahead to suddenly get a flat tire and realize that $200 of the $500 that was supposed to give me some financial leeway is now going to towing/shop charges. I call my parents and I'm not really sure WHY I did that because they are so goddamn inept but I called them and asked if they could at least give me some advice. They went on to lecture me about how they aren't giving me any money and how I always lean on them for everything. (Which I would like to point out is complete and total crap! They haven't given me any financial support or advice since my sophomore year of high school.) I snap and tell them that I wouldn't take their money anyway and I'm just asking them to be PARENTS which I understand is a foreign concept. They then abruptly hung up on me before I can even finish my rant. I didn't complain when I came to the realization that I had to work and fight my way through college/living in an expensive place like Vermont with pretty much no family to help. Hell, bring it on. But are you KIDDING ME? I don't know what pisses me off the most; the fact that I have to deal with the flat tire or buying in to all that bs from them about how they've 'changed'. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I know it's too late now, but my insurance has a thing where I pay -1- dollar more a month and get free tow service.... might be worth it to check it out

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Also preventative maintenance, look into how much it would be for an extra tire and wheel for your car. Also, depending on the damage the tire may be able to be repaired. Which is a lot cheaper. Even with money that is tight you may find a you pull it junk yard around you and be able to find the right size wheel for really cheap just to keep in case stuff happens.

• edited January 2013
    Not something that makes me angry, but something that makes me sad. 

All of us from my highschool who had Mr.Varner as a teacher remember him. He was our biology teacher, but he wasn't just there to teach you the basics - he was there to challenge you, to make it interesting and enjoyable for you, to really -educate- you, and care about you and your education. He was very loved at my school, and I went to a very big school. No one ever had anything bad to say about Mr.Varner. Well, most of us knew, shortly after my class's graduation in 2009, that he had come to have a brain tumor, and was struggling medically, and had to eventually retire from school. His wife, I believe, still teaches there. He was a teacher, who loved bestowing knowledge on others, and inspired many of my classmates, and we've found out that he passed away today. 

And when I say 'we', I don't mean a handful of students, I already have *10 (2 more in the moment I was writing this) posts in my feed from my friends - students both in my grade, and up to two years before me, and even down to two years below my grade, who have written their goodbyes to a great man, and a wonderful teacher. Some of which, wouldn't be pursuing a study in science if not for him. A man who influenced so many other lives in his field, that his accomplishment, in just that, should be an aspiration in itself. 

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Cat getting into something and getting sick, foaming at the mouth, had to take her to the vet and they fed her charcoal and I worry about my little girl. :(
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Why charcoal? :( Poor kitty.
  • charcoal (specifically activated charcoal, which is used) is highly absorbent and non-toxic, so it will pull in the toxins/bacteria caused from things like food poisoning or other unfortunate things like poor kitty.  
    Xavin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I stapled my left pointer finger :(

Most water filters use charcoal.  That's why sometimes there's black specks in your drink.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Cigarettes, too. That's why CANCER
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AarbrokXavin
    I wish there was a ... option to click.
    AmaraPerilunaNola
  • Math.

Arbre
  • Mood swings. Seriously. Can I just be normal for one day? Is there such a thing as normal? Ugh.
  • Having to help my sister take her 3 labs to the pound because she's in a bad financial state and just can't afford to take care of them like she needs/wants to.
    imageimage