MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Mastema said:
    Being in and out of Hospital all week and being forced to stay in a bed! Plus their rubbish internet that drops out every few mins, then to top it off the doctors keep treating me like a kid!! All I can say is bring on the hot first year nurses and their gullibility :\">
    Get better. We miss you! :(
    Mastema
  • I had a friend who was gaining a lot of weight but ignored it until he got shooting pain in his stomach. It was so bad that he was crying and we had to call an ambulance. After waiting in the ER for a good hour, it turns out all he needed to was poop and he lost a good 15 pounds. Lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Edhain
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    ........WAT?
    AldricHaven
  • Rage at desperately wanting to order pizza and being low on cash.

Angwe
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    It's thyroid related. They dropped that one on me at the same time they told me I'm allergic to myself. -.-

Shrug.

Rage that I applied for like 20 secretary jobs and suddenly people I'm pretty sure I didn't contact start offering me a job as an insurance salesman. Wat. Like 3 different ones. Rage that I'd probably be -really- bad at it.
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet, don't do it. I sold life insurance for 4 months, and wound up 900 poorer for it (althought that was partly to totalling my car that winter, too.)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    PiperValenae
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited March 2013
    I woke up this morning hoarse.  Not completely - I could still talk, I just sounded like the bastard child of my mother and a frog from hell.

Edit: That was my five hundredth comment.  fml.  I take solace in the fact that I wasn't the first one to reach it.  Just.. the second.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    edited March 2013

Arbre said:
    I woke up this morning hoarse.  
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    ArbreAmaraPerilunaAngweHadoryuErzsebet
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Did you really just...

Is...

Is that a...

Is that a -tree- -horse-?
    Erzsebet
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    You can find anything on the internet. -ANYTHING-.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    KiyotanArbreLinLiancaErzsebet
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Caution: World of Warcraft RAGE

I've been riding the [Swift Razzashi Raptor] since 2009, but I play Horde so no one realizes how cool it is. :(
    Because it's just a fancy-colored skin to a standard troll mount, right? #warcraftworldproblems
    YEAH. :(

Made my brief stint in the Alliance pretty cool, though.
    Is that the one from the original ZG? Very nice!
    edited March 2013
    I have literally no way of proving this, but on the same run I got that raptor, the tiger dropped, as well. It went to my Rogue friend who quit the game two weeks later and never came back. FML.
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Sooo is this where I brag about [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger] ?

Bleh. I should reactivate. And I also shouldn't.
    Jealousy for Lin just got sidelined in favour of jealousy for Iosyne.
    edited March 2013
    Pfft. Trading card mounts are only a step above the online store mounts in cool factor.

also yes you shooooould
    Derails into WoW are only a step above derails into LoL
    ArbreLinAldricAmara
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah. Buying a mount doesn't count.

Rare mountsi have are Zul'Aman Warbear, Rivendare's Deathcharger, and Mimiron's Head.

Accounts been down for like a year, too.
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    edited March 2013
    Psssh. It totally counts when it's as rare as it is (and FTR I didn't buy it). 

I also have the Warbear, Deathcharger, ZG Raptor, and.... uhhh, a few other really good ones, I'd have to go look though, and it's been years since my account has been down.

And don't even get me STARTED on minipets.
    Fenrir
    edited March 2013
    Tomorrow at sundown starts פסח (or Passover for you gentiles). For the twentieth year in a row, I will be the youngest male present, and for the twentieth year in a row that means that I have to ask the Four Questions. So tired of it. Also, this holiday means that we have to throw away all our leavened bread products (which means just about everything) and I can't eat anything with yeast in it until next Sunday. #jewworldproblems

I don't understand religious dietary laws.
    Since we're derailing into WoW, I rage at being a healer sometimes. DPS keep messing up their end of things (Tortos shell kicking, I'm looking at you) and wiping us, and I get so frustrated that I can't just heal through the fail. :(
  • edited March 2013
    Moirean said:
    Since we're derailing into WoW, I rage at being a healer sometimes. DPS keep messing up their end of things (Tortos shell kicking, I'm looking at you) and wiping us, and I get so frustrated that I can't just heal through the fail. :(
    I have more respect for you than I did before (I had plenty before too!). If you're a Shaman, you win the internets and the keys to my heart.
    See, that's why I play a Disc Priest. I'm usually #7-11 in DPS, and my shields give me time to kick the shell my damn self.
    edited March 2013
    Not a shaman. Shamans are easymode for heals. I'm a disc priest - and yay we downed Tortos like an hour ago and the very first cloth spirit helm dropped the ENTIRE expansion. SQUEE RIGHT? Well, see, I had been rocking a hat I bought off the AH, which didn't even have a meta, so I gladly took a DPS hat that dropped last week since I was the only clothie...which means that the shadow priest we brought in for the very first time tonight, whom we rotated in just for the last 3 pulls, got it. I know it means it'll make the raid stronger but ASDJKFBLARG being altruistic is hard sometimes. >_< 
  • Perth's too bloody hot.
  • Haha. You think this is hot? This is a cool day.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    The mountains. One day it's beautiful and like 70 degrees out. The next morning, my GF stands up and says, 'It's snowing.' My response? Bullshit. Turns out it's the ONLY real snow that stuck around all season... in spring. What?
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Real men go Shadow Priest.