MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    ^
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    @Illidan's up arrow confusing me momentarily because it's the first on this page. First reaction, "What are you up arrow-ing to, man?"

It has been a long day.

@Serrice's information helped a little, though. Ahhh, keyboard shortcuts.
    Erzsebet
  • I have an add-on that lets me backspace. Plebs

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Xenia
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    I just have a mouse with extra buttons... Left (side) mouse button goes back, right goes forward >.>
    DraimanKeroc
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited August 2016
    Kyna said:

@Illidan's up arrow confusing me momentarily because it's the first on this page. First reaction, "What are you up arrow-ing to, man?"

It has been a long day.

@Serrice's information helped a little, though. Ahhh, keyboard shortcuts.

I guess I got pooped on from the being the first on the next page. It was this.
    Zaila said:

THANK GOD
    I hated that SO MUCH.
    /me updates immediately

May heaven itself open up their gates and rejoice this triumph.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Zaila
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited September 2016
    We got a job about 2 and a half hours away from the yard. Normally, we'd stay in a hotel that far out until the job is done, because jobs like these are usually long work days. 

Well, my operator threw a fit about staying out of town, so we're driving out there every morning and back every day. I'm up at 4 am for this shit and it's 8 pm right now and I'm still about a half hour out from the house. We're not even half way done with this well, and the company we're out for apparently like us so much they just hired us out for 5 more wells.

I'm being denied per diem money, drive time is reduced pay, so I'm not even getting paid full wages for this shit, and if I want to do anything when I get home besides shower and eat dinner I have to give up my usual 6 hours of sleep.

God I hate this job so much. 

Edit: Did you know editing your post removes your unicorns?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Jensen
  • Why the fuck does my arm have to itch SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GOD I HATE STITCHES

• edited September 2016
    I haven't been around or very vocal lately for a while now, but I wanted to try touching base with everyone.

So I'm sharing my aggravation lol.

I've been working out for over a month now with weight training. I have fallen in love with deadlifts, but,
    deadlifts do not love me. I already have lower back issues, but even when being extra careful, I've managed to hurt my lumbar region twice now, just as I'm starting to see the fruits of my labor.

It hurts. But I'm more upset at the fact that, I can't do deadlifts while in recovery.
  • @Nola ? More like Swola

IraeVolka
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    I need more Aetolia time ;_;
  • Yes you do. -_-

• If Hagriphim tells me to fish a lagoon for yet another day in a row I swear I am going to stab her with my fishing pole. I waited 7 hours today trying to let the lagoon waters restore... came back and got 5 whole fish. FIVE. I still need 11 more to finish the quest.

FML
    *flips table*
    *kicks a puppy on the way out*
  • You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.
    1260h, 1140m, 5194e, 5200w e-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    1260h, 1140m, 5200e, 5200w ex-
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a Belt of Aegis.
    1260h, 1140m, 5200e, 5200w ex-p belt
    Six inches in width and long enough to fit even the most corpulent of dwarves and largest of trolls,
    this gigantic belt is most certainly extraordinary. The black leather has been carefully worked and
    stamped to depict great battles from the Mythos. The buckle is a disc of steel nearly the size of a
    plate, the shining surface engraved with runes of strength and courage.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 14 ounce(s).
    It possesses the artefact power of constitution(3).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Viho.
    It will reset to you.

fking achaea

IraeIshin
  • That's a damn good spin. Damn good spin, sir.

Irae
  • It was a free spin too. FREE.

I'm still mad about it. Has anyone gotten shit like that here in Aet? >.>

• Nope. I get like... pipes, lessons, some relic pieces, nothing that cool.

Irae
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I've gotten enough gold to buy about one and a half credits, two or three blessings, experience, and some skill increases.
    edited September 2016
    Double experience and increased crits for me so far (from the two times I've been around to play).

Cool roll, btw. Aegis is the coolest god in Achaea.
    Actually, it's Sartan.
  • BLASPHEMER! EVERYONE KNOWS OBLIVION COMES FOR ALL!!!!

Irae
    edited September 2016
    I'm about to Seven Truths y'all so hard

(I don't even know what that would imply ... but it's provocative)
  • SEVEN TRUTHS OF EVIL ARE THIS, YOU SCRUB:

1. What is called evil is simply the drive for advancement, for greatness!

2. Cruelty - The application of pain!

3. Weakness must be eliminated in all its forms: Physical mental and Spiritual!

4. The enemies of strength are those who trumpet the effeminate values of forgiveness, tolerance, and the laxity of discipline!

5. The body may be made stronger through combat!

6. The mind may be made stronger through the elimination of conscience. One does this by inflicting pain!

and 7. The spirit may be made stronger by enduring hardships, both self-imposed and externally imposed!

>:[

Lol

IraeIshin
    edited September 2016
    I still kinda remember them though bruh [ I used to know them by heart when I was younger :( ]

Outside of my love for Aetolia, I'm still Mdor for lyfe (though I do not play Achaea any longer) and I will happily kick -- I mean knock, ahem -- on your door to ask if you've accepted Sartan as your lord and savior.
  • Being sick sucks. It wouldn't be so bad, except that it's hard to breathe. Was talked into trying vapor rub, except it's not helping the breathing -and- it's making me nauseated. Lying down just seems to make breathing harder and I need to go to bed 'cause I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Urk.
    imageimage
  • My cat died last week from cancer, he was very sick for awhile and I was doing my best to keep him comfortable and nurse him but he passed away at home. My roommate has been a unicorn about it.

She tried to donate his stuff while I was at work two days after he passed. She said she would help me pay for his last pet bill ($250) because she cared about him SO MUCH but then turns around asks me for money for the power bill. My part would be about the same amount if she split the bill with me. She's just been so insufferable the last few months in our lease here, I was going to give her more time since she's still kinda new to the city to find her own place once the lease moves from month to month in October.

Now October is right around the corner and I'm working HARD to get my money up so I can move ASAP.
    She was already doing a bunch of stuff that was driving me crazy, including gossiping about me to our mutual friends and alienating them from me, that I've just had enough once my cat died. Sometimes I think it's just because she's young and still in that teen stage, she's 22 and I'm 27 turning 28 soon, that's why she acts like this and plays victim. Luckily our house is big enough that I don't have to run into her at any time if I don't want to but it's just hurtful. I did a lot to help her get to California and stay here in the last year we've lived together, I was hoping we could still be friends after this but now I don't think so.

I just have too much resentment and when I try to talk to her about it, she brushes me off and nothing changes.

She came to me accusing me of wanting to skip out on the lease about a month ago and yelling about a whole bunch of things I didn't do or planned to do. Now I'm like, if I can manage to scrounge up $2 - 5k with my freelancing and stuff, I'm either moving to a new state or just back in with my Mom for awhile, even better if I can find a sublet. I just want to move on already, I have even fewer friends and people I can trust because of her.

It really sucks when you let people in your life and they just take advantage of your generosity and kindness.
    Suppose I had to learn that lesson sooner or later.

He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    Ishin
  • :< That sucks, meng. When my gal and I split up we were still living in the same apartment and it basically went down about the same. She expected me to pay for everything when I was struggling as-is with the rent alone. Hope you find something a bit better!

Irae
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I did something to my foot last night at work. Reached up on my tiptoes for something in the med cabinet and felt something just give in my heel. Still hobbling around this morning even though all the swelling has gone down. And then my coworker came in sick all week.

Now I'm feeling the crud. Ugghghggg

• I'm still sick. :(

Also. This people auction. For a second I was excited I'd have an excuse to RP with @Tenshyo at length on someone who wouldn't really encounter him normally. Dashed hopes and dreams. Alas.
    imageimage
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Sitting at work and having that dread, familiar feeling in my gut of where I start feeling sick and somewhat lightheaded. Watch me get sick this weekend.
  • Erzsebet said:

I'm still sick. :(

Also. This people auction. For a second I was excited I'd have an excuse to RP with @Tenshyo at length on someone who wouldn't really encounter him normally. Dashed hopes and dreams. Alas.

Poke at me anyway! TBH, I have (and still have) half a mind to strike up conversation

Erzsebet
  • Oh perfect the last post is Tenshyo so this helps a lot.
    Every thread I go to post in today I end up stopping to stare at Tenshyo's signature... and then forget what I was going to say >: (
    TenshyoKelliaraZailaXenia