MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Pork Chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, peas.

The mad? The mad is the only thing to fking drink is water. Dinner ruined.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

DidiIshinErzsebet
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

AryanneAzzelloPerilunaTeani
  • edited April 2015
    A manly dinner as such requires a full glass of ice cold full fat milk.
    ...I feel your pain @Draiman
    DidiIshinAryanneTeani
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Urrf. People.

Also everything that's not people. Except my (Reux's) cat.

Got my crazy shot yesterday. Nearly started crying at work over something stupid.

Here we go.
    imageimage
  • state impound laws. my mother got pulled over for a DUI, decided to get stupid and plead no contest, so she's sitting in a cell for 2 days, since I paid the fine, but the impound lot will not let me retrieve the vehicle on her behalf because "I am not the owner on the documentation." Even though we share the same last name, and I was bringing in a birth certificate on top of it all in case my license wasn't enough. Still didn't matter, the fool refused to release the car to me, will me a 600 dollar fee to get it out of impound when my mother is out of the cell and the lot opens next friday. So...bleh. Glad I shaved my head, lest I being tearing my hair out..
  • edited April 2015
    Trying Riveting Reds and having it strip my color

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Valenae said:

Dat a secks toi or hair coloring????????
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Periluna
    April Fools Bullshit.
    imageimage
    AryanneIshinValenae
  • Medical issues with adopted family. Death in blood family. And having an annoyingly long, grilling conversation with the druggy biological mother after she chose to blow me off after I drove 750 miles home for Christmas, and hasn't talked to me for 3 months. Roommates going through a divorce, and the woman being insufferable to be around as she storms into my room 50 times a day to complain about the same. Thing. Over. And. Over. Despite knowing I'm emotionally drained from MY OWN PROBLEMS.

And here I was, thinking I was gonna cut back on drinking. APRIL FOOLS!
    Didi
  • edited April 2015
    I absolutely hate losing interest in things I love. It happens all the time though. I think it's my fault for being easily discouraged. Chalk it up to personality flaws, I suppose. At least there's many more things out there to pursue. I hate when game developers squander potential. I also hate that there's only so many hours in a day. Rargh.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Didi
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Nausea. I'm always so nauseous lately.

Ishin
  • :(

HERE HAVE SOME MAGIC ANTI-NAUSEA THOUGHTS. (I don't think the efficacy is very high on this particular treatment.)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Are you pregnant?
    AzzelloTragerAryanneSetne
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Arbre said:

Are you pregnant?

Shit just got real.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

HavenIshin
    Am also nauseated--had to skip work day before yesterday because I would have had to get off the bus at least three to five times to throw up, which would have lengthened the already long, (hour-ish) commute, by way too long to make the four hour trip worth it, particularly considering I'd spend more time throwing up when I -did- get there than working. Just. Ugh. It's a bit better today and yesterday. Not sure I'm up to the frito pie I was planning on making though. :< --notable: I am -not- pregnant, I just renewed my anti-pregnant crazy shot on Tuesday, and it leaves me nauseated for a bit, at the beginning.

A bit of love-hate. They shifted my schedule at work. From 5-9pm Mon-Thur, and 10-6 Sat, 11-7 Sun. To be 8-3 Monday, and 7-3 Tues-Fri. So. Yay, more hours. Yay, I'll be on a schedule where I'll actually be able to hang out with my roommate. But mornings and Kiras are not friends. I'll have to be out the door by 6:30/5:30 respectively, to get to the bus stop on time. Which is easily a 5:00/4:00 wakeup time. :< Do not want.
    imageimage
  • edited April 2015
    Ishin said:

Valenae said:

Dat a secks toi or hair coloring????????
    Pfffft, wouldn't you like to know.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

PerilunaTragerIshinIrae
  • Just having one of those days where you feel like everything you touch, you manage to mess up -just a little bit-. Nothing major... Just enough to drive you crazy and feel like a bit of a failure for the day.

I feel your pain, Ary. Today's just been one of those days.

Annnnd because of the fact that my body is still adjusting to Depo, where normally I'd have just been a little grumpy, instead I've been on the edge of tears, if not actually crying, on and off all day. Yay, hormonal imbalances making it completely impossible for me to handle stress.
    imageimage
    AryanneDidi
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Man, I do not envy you at all.. The Depo shot fucked me -up-.

Aryanne
  • I feel you, Erz, I depo'd once. Neeeeeveeer again. Hormone-free IUD FTW!

ArbreEmelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Ordered some new capris (supposed to be mid-calf) for spring. They fit great, except that they're like full length pants on me, just long enough to not be even ankle pants, but just at that length where they're slightly too short to be worn with shoes as real pants. ;_;
  • Areka said:

Ordered some new capris (supposed to be mid-calf) for spring. They fit great, except that they're like full length pants on me, just long enough to not be even ankle pants, but just at that length where they're slightly too short to be worn with shoes as real pants. ;_;

Welcome to my life as a 4'9" person.
    ArekaValenaeKerryn
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I think you are the first person I have any height on (a whole inch and a half!).
    DristinDidi
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    5' life.
    Kerryn
  • Short people represent!

I loathe having such little energy lately. Today is becoming a good afternoon for it, but I ended up missing church because I was just..bleh. At least I'm having bacon mac and cheese for dinner. HOME MADE FTW.
    Ary: I'm allergic to most metals. Including copper. Which means I'd have to use mirena if I was going to IUD, which carries the same crazy hormone nonsense and a much higher up-front cost than the depo. Though I suppose it might be worth it, if only because I wouldn't have a first and last week of crazy. At least not every three months.

It's bad, though. During the more even levels of the hormone, I end up with worse depression spikes than usual. For the first and last week of depo though, I'm just completely unable to deal with stress. I either explode or I cry. And I'm self-aware enough that I -know- I'm being irrational, which pisses me off even more. Rage-spiral. Urrf.

On the upside: I thought my computer exploded--one of the sources of the aforementioned melt-downs, but no, it's just the router being retarded. Still need a new computer, but it's in a managable 'can wait til I have the funds' state, instead of a panicking 'oh god I can't do anything I do' state. But Reux's player got a new router, so -that- at least, is fixed.

Other rages: My job keeps telling me THE DAY BEFORE, that they're going to completely flip-flop my schedule. Was told thursday, that next week, I'd be working 7-3 most of the week. Was off friday. Came in saturday (which they had also told us we were supposed to have off, and were told thursday to come in) and was told NOPE, still on nights. 5-9 on monday, and 2-9 the rest of the week--just early enough to require an early-ish bedtime if I'm going to wake up on my own without an alarm in time to breakfast and shower and all before I need to leave for work, but also early enough that I won't have much time to Aetolia either. Grumpy Kira.

Furthur rages: Having to clean on my day off. Upside being, at least I'm living with folk who are willing to help, so I'm not stuck with all of it.
    imageimage
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love my job and feel really good when I can rise to its expectations and manage to not lose tests, but dear stars above, I do not like being alone when I have 16 people come in, all in the space of an hour or two.