Pokemon Go

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

You guys love Pokemon Go, but do you love flying knees and serious Pokemon skills in the ring.

DraimanTedrunai
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox

EmelleKyna
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

Instinct be like
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Emelle
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    I caught a karate lizard! And a purple slime monster!
    Moxie
  • Not sure who karate lizard would be.... could be any number of pokemon.. but Karate makes me think Hitmantop or Hitmonlee. Purple slime monster is Ditto.

I really love how you describe the pokemon, Antehe. The laughter in the Pools must be epic when playing with you.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• edited July 2016
    Purple slime monster is more likely Grimer or Muk. Ditto is pink, after all.
    Solaria
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Karate lizard isn't Hitmonlee, I have learned that that one is a fighting grey toe (I hatched one! It was very exciting).
  • Are you talking about Machop/Machoke/Machamp, Antehe?
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Maybe! Server's down so I can't look it up in my pokedex. That got like, fins on his head? Little snakey snoot?
  • Sounds like it.

Antehe
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Yaay that's him! Karate lizard!
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Speaking of Ditto, has anyone caught a Keroc yet?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I think that's one of the six that can't currently be found at all, if a recent rarity chart I saw is accurate.
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Boss gifted me with an Eeveelutions mug because of my obsession. Eternally grateful, haha! I'll be over here, sobbing in the corner. 

SerriceMoxieEmelle
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Oh my god I need this in my life.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Moxie
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    This is my brother from another mother.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ecieo
    MoxieEmelle
  • Wait, what? What the heck is the ice looking eveeon with the bangs in the third picture? And is that a Plant-eon or something next to it?

So confused!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Kelliara said:

Wait, what? What the heck is the ice looking eveeon with the bangs in the third picture? And is that a Plant-eon or something next to it?

So confused!

Those are from newer generation games.

Kelliara
  • GAH! WHAT IS THE BOTTOM ONE!?

KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    IllikaalEmelle
  • That isn't from newer games, that is heresy.
    TedrunaiRazmaelKelliara
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I've never even played and I already find myself forming strong opinions on the nature and virtue of the three teams.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Fairy-type Pokemon have been around since X/Y for those that are curious. Sun and Moon is already having fun with the Fairy-type.

• Now with 253% more Madness.
    Irae
  • You genwunners have awful opinions.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Madelade
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal
    edited July 2016
    So I was eating breakfast today when I noticed on the Pokemap that, SUPER FAR AWAY, a Snorlax had spawned. Naturally I dropped everything and sprinted non-stop the entire way there. Made it with 5 seconds left before it would have despawned.

I ran so hard that I could taste blood with every breath. Could barely throw the Pokeball straight as I attempted to catch him. Finally done, winded but happy, I decided to check the map once more before going home.

There he was, back the way I came + 1 more block.

Another.

Snorlax.

On one hand I feel like I am literally dying and I might have done some damage to my lungs.

On the other hand...

Pokemap here.
    AnteheDraimanXeniaBufordSolariaEmelleMoxieIllikaal
  • MadeladeMadelade In a shack somewhere in the wilderness
    I caught a 484 Lapras and that's the biggest thing that's happened to me since I started playing. <.<
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    How do you know where to run to catch the Snorlax that just spawned? The little feet are broken for me, so I have no idea how far away stuff might actually be...
  • MadeladeMadelade In a shack somewhere in the wilderness
    @Demarcus From what I've been told, Google maps was under too much pressure when the little footsies were working, so they have put that feature on hold. I have heard, however, that if you have your compass on, mark the pokemon you are after, and then turn slowly 360 degrees, you can see a green pulse around the pokemon box in the lower right corner once you hold your phone in the direction on the pokemon. I'm not sure how accurate this is though.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I've noticed that it starts off as a whitish pulse that becomes increasingly green as you're supposedly getting closer. However, it's still not the greatest thing and I've not really been able to successfully locate things with it.

If you look at Ted's post up there, he gives a link to a map you can refresh and see pokemon other people have run into. I think he was using that.