Pokemon Go

Comments

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Dude there is this DAMN SQUIRTLE THAT RUNS AROUND MY YARD AND I CAN'T FIND HIM. He's been taunting me for 2 days now.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Caught bulbasaur, pidgey, 2 zubat, and a shelder.  Seem to have a bunch of evee around here though
  • Draiman said:

Dude there is this DAMN SQUIRTLE THAT RUNS AROUND MY YARD AND I CAN'T FIND HIM. He's been taunting me for 2 days now.

Did you check the long grass?
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    SerriceTedrunai
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    My area is mostly Pidgey, Rattata (at night), and Eevee. I caught about 5 Eevee yesterday, but like..10 Pidgeys.

There's a Taurus near my officr
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    What's the one that looks like a termite and the bun from SausageParty hooked up? There's two gyms that have them around me.
    Antehe said:

What's the one that looks like a termite and the bun from SausageParty hooked up? There's two gyms that have them around me.

never stop describing what pokemon look like. just block out all their names from now on and do that
    EmelleBuford
  • (Gods): You say, "I still am stuck wondering wtf Ant’s termite bun thing is."

(Gods): You say, "Diglett maybe?"

(Gods): Antehe says, "Isn't that a hotdog in the ground."

(Gods): You say, "..Yes. Yes it is, so you know that one."

Never change <3
    EmelleZaila
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    The great and all-knowing @Razmael has enlightened me, in that the termite bun is a Pinsir.
    Zaila
  • all my friends here are playing it (of course me too). I caught a Venomoth in my kitchen, a Dodrio in my bedroom, and a non starter squirtle at target, and I just caught a Scyther in my living room. I posted on Facebook about the Venomoth and my mother thought that meant I had rats and she needed to buy me rat traps and I laughed my unicorns off.
    Haven
  • I leave my house, Pokemon Go servers down. Get home, servers back up.

I control your lives.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Xenia

deal with it
    Emelle
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I have to ask because of Illidan, but has anyone felt the need or obligation to spend money yet? I've admittedly started running "low" on Pokeballs (down to like 60), but I've also caught and released enough Rattata's to where the only one I have left is in the top percentage of Rattata's and l heavily neglected the Pokestops last few times I was out.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

no I have a shitload of pokestops around my house and job. none of the pay fors seem to be of any value to me.
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    I gave them 10 bucks, not out of need, but out of "once these servers are fixed I'm going to enjoy this, good on you."

Bought some lures since I've seen other spots near me using them, once servers are stable I'll help out my little workplace (since the pokestop is next to my desk).
  • Don't even get me started on how Antehe lucked out with pokestops. One next to your desk, and two in your hallway?

HNNNNNGGGGGGG.

I have to go into town every time I need to refill :(
    arent they based off the points from their other game?
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I installed this. It was funny. I was catching Pokemon as my wife drove. Then she got annoyed because I wasn't listening.

This game actually made me take my dog for a walk this morning at 0630. Cray-cray.

I took over two local gyms, but some punks with pathetic pokemon apparently beat my pokemon with at least twice the CP of their garbage. WTF are the point of the gyms, anyways? The EXP is terrible for battling. Plus no candy to evolve. Lame.

Like the game though.

HATE THE SERVER ISSUES. Pls fix.
    I was told combat so far is just spam tapping for attack, no bother dodging
    Meh..I'm almost out of pokeballs and almost level 6. I live in the rural area, so I have to drive about 5 miles to get to a hotspot. And, from what I can tell, mine aren't doing anything? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Idk.

• There are no pokeshops within 15 miles of me.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Make sure you flick the hotspot whenever it's cyan!

GUYS, I CAUGHT MY OWN TERMITE BUN.

BufordEmelleZaila
    Antehe said:

I was tapping on it. Not the same thing, I assume?

• AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Nope! You tap on it to open it up once it's in range (it turns into a big round THING), and then once it loads the name/picture (since this can take a while with the servers right now), flick the disc in the middle to make it spin like a Lannister's coin.

It will then either:
    • Do nothing because the server's broken and stalling and give no sign of a problem
    • Do nothing and tell you to try again later because of the servers
    • Tell you your inventory is full (but it will still give you XP)
    • Give you an arrangement of goodies (3-5 things).
    Solaria
  • Solaria said:

Antehe said:

I was tapping on it. Not the same thing, I assume?
    You have to swipe across it to get the token spinning, as that happens little bubbles filled with goodies will fly out that you tap on to collect!
    Solaria
    Thanks @Antehe and @Buford - I managed to sneak out and get it to work. Though..apparently, the fates did not like this and made it start pouring super bad as soon as I did.

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    So, you all convinced me (unintentionally) to download it. Low and behold, there is a pokestop literally next door to my condo. WOO. Going walking tonight!
    Emelle
  • Wooooooo.

Farmed enough Eevees for this to happen:

THEN, as if to make things better, on my way home from breakfast I ran into a wild this guy and caught it:

DraimanEmelleZailaAntehe
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    I don't now what I'm doing with evolutions. I don't know which to keep (other than having higher CPs) and which to get rid of, and it is stressing me out!