Mafia: The Midnight Age

Comments

• Alexina. Gunning for me because I'm loud and strongly opinionated. Why don't you try aiming for the folks that are hiding in the shadows, all quiet and syssin-y, rather than standing in the spotlight.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Syssin quiet, maybe when together, but when you single one out with a proper flagon of ale, they cry like a magpie.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Uhm. Actually, Orisae is right.

I'm not really sure who to vote for instead because there's not really much information here yet.
    Orisae
  • edited December 2012
    Unreasonable logic, Aarbrok. I guess you expect the innocent to stand in line for blockades, too? Everyone is entitled to defend themselves, however they're able, when singled out.

So far, you haven't got even a HINT of an alibi.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm starting to feel paranoid.  Is this normal?

VOTE: Aldric Aarbrok
    Orisae said:

Unreasonable logic, Aarbrok. I guess you expect the innocent to stand in line for blockades, too? Everyone is entitled to defend themselves, however they're able, when singled out.

So far, you haven't got even a HINT of an alibi.

I suspect the innocent to find the person who is guilty as opposed to the finger pointing syssin trying to pull her pot off the fire and pass blame on the quiet one who is not going out drinking and forgetting part of her evening. Perhaps a little murder happened during your black out on the front stoop.
    That's 6 to lynch Aarbrok.  Remeber, vote Aarb, not Arb.
    RaecheOrisae
  • I already told you, Aarbrok. I remember everything about last night.

Every. Sordid. Detail.

Just look at Periluna's front steps! I was the proud origin of that mess! I remember all the shots it took to get to that point! Ha! Did I go around murdering people while I was busy imbibing? I don't think so. 

Also, for the record. Falling asleep drunk is not the same as blacking out. Maybe you should get your stories right before you lean on them as a crutch. 
  • Has everybody that's participating voted for somebody? I'd really hate to see this game stall because people are too afraid to post. Being quiet/not posting really can't be considered too much of a strategy.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Orisae
    I leave crutches to the wounded dear, I stand firm on my feet until I may mysteriously vanish due to another of your drunken evenings.

If you so desire to know where I was, I was resting quietly in my study listening to a commotion on the streets, all I remember seeing was two people walking into the distance staggering and singing old sailor shanties at a grating tone to my dismay.

So much work to be done yet on that book!
  • I'm still trying to comprehend how Raeche managed to get herself voted so quickly and wasn't even a Syssin. 

I guess I'll..

VOTE: Periluna
    I'm starting to think a little somthin' somthin' went on with Orisae and Aarbrok.  This doesn't count as an alibi, Aarbrok, if she can't even remember it.
  • edited December 2012
    Loudly and publically singing songs in the earliest hours of the morning sure does sound familiar. Funny that you'd remember that. It's almost like that's what actually happened.

Find your syssin somewhere else or perhaps in your mirror, Aarbrok.
  • Speaking of my front steps, Ori... I have a mop for you. Hope you know how to use it.
  • edited December 2012
    Aldric said:
    Has everybody that's participating voted for somebody? I'd really hate to see this game stall because people are too afraid to post. Being quiet/not posting really can't be considered too much of a strategy.
    Vote: Aarbrok (Sorry elanth can't red on phone) Choo choo!
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Ugh. You lushes are spammy. Who hasn't voted yet so we can make sure they're logging in?
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Valenae
    Tsk tsk, so much hatred for the curious scholar.  I swear I did nothing of the sort.

Again, I hardly feel accusatory actions accomplish anything.  The only reason I choose who I choose is because I am being the victimized target here.  If killing another innocent person is what you just and honest people what to do, who am I to win against you.

I will die, if that will make you happy.  Kill an innocent man.
    You are all monsters!
    Raeche
  • Apologies, guys. I have a visitor over until Friday.

On with the game! Its so early to really make an educated guess in who is mafia. Aarbrok is a little suspicious but then again its in his personality. I think I'll vote Ori since the rping is a little spam-er-ific.

VOTE: Ori

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• edited December 2012

Pah! Use tunnel vision!

Without me, your investigations would come to a screeching halt! I didn't realize you were compliant with silence and acceptance of your fates!

Periluna
    That...was probably not smart.
  • The drunken slob quietly returns to her stoop, quietly drinking and glowering at everyone pointing fingers at her.

"You'll all be sorry."

• Aren is the only one that hasn't voted.

Aarbrok has 7 votes
    Orisae has 4 votes
    I (Periluna) have 3 votes
    Arbre has 2 votes

9 votes needed to lynch.
    Alright, people, we're going to have to change some votes. Logic is still flimsy, so I don't think there's any strong reason to vote for one person in particular, but we should try to do what it takes to move this game along.
  • edited December 2012
    You have until the end of today to figure someone out.

EDIT: So that's, like, 16 hours.
    What happens if we haven't? Majority rule?
  • Naw.

I pick someone at random for my own amusement.
    Amara
    Well, that's reason enough to hop on the Aarbrok train if ever I heard one.
    Arbre
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Alright.

Vote: Aarbrok
  • I am still suspicious of Orisae, but to move things along I change my

VOTE: Orisae Aarbrok

as I would expect happen to me in the same circumstance.

• Ooh, a -real- bandwagon! I concede.

VOTE: Arbre Aarbrok