Thank you!

1303132333436»

Comments

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantPosts: 49Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Vyxsis and @Toz . I've made so much progress in scripting and PKing thanks in large part to you two.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    JaymiVyxsis
  • CaolanCaolan StrayaPosts: 14Member ✭✭✭
    @Diogen - Thanks for taking the time to help me out! You were pretty quick to help after I issued about it, appreciate it.
  • KelliaraKelliara Posts: 475Member ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenecia said:

This goes out to the admin team and volunteers. Having never run a city or a guild, having a two-way line of communication and feedback is comforting. And when we have concerns or doubts, having you guys there to listen or clear the air helps bring a lot of relief. So thank you for that, and all the work you guys do.

QFT.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    ErzsebetDidi
  • KylanKylan Posts: 24Member ✭✭✭
    @Xenia Thanks for running with that. It was surprising to see that grow from a simple mistell.
    Xenia
  • CamilleCamille Posts: 50Member ✭✭
    Hoo boy. I may be back again again. I'm having some good fun this time around, thanks mostly to the lesson windfall from the Reanimation/Concoctions changes allowing me to make some character progress with Camille...

...but also thanks to @Kanivara and @Kelliara for doing some roleplay to make said progress immersive, believable, and a team effort.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    Vash
  • NolaNola Posts: 679Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zaila I think we enjoy putting our characters through trials and tribulations a bit too much. Hahaha. But it's always fun!
  • NolaNola Posts: 679Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I haven't done this in a while!

@Kylan
    @Lehar
    @Vyxsis
    @Leana
    @Kasimir
    @Karhast
    @Rivas
    @Haven
    @Shaith
    @Maizin
    @Eowyn
    @Jami
    @Zaila
    @Dzekk
    @Sofiel
    @Theodast
    @Talonnb
    @Tenshyo
    @Melantha
    @Yeras
    @Benedicto
    @Eliadon
    @Shachalai
    @Rasani

Some of you have RP'd with me over the years, others, we've had only a handful of interactions. But I wanted to say thank you, because you've helped make my time on Aetolia enjoyable again, turning a bad experience back into a good experience.
    ZailaKasimirHavenSofiel
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker VirginiaPosts: 1,753Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eydis - *flags for abuse*
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Eydis
  • KelliaraKelliara Posts: 475Member ✭✭✭✭
    First thank you of 2018:

To every volunteer who played Maghak, and everyone on both sides of the curtain involved with Him anyway, thank you. You helped to create an awesome character that will be sorely missed.

To everyone involved in the goings on today, thank you, too.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    HammarDidi