LOVE

Comments

• I'm in the new radio commercial for work. I'm a little horrified because I sound like I'm twelve but I did get a compliment on it today :)
    AmaraRhoDharTeani
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Aldric said:
    Officially 50 pounds down! Despite the weight loss itself plateauing to some extent, this actually gets easier the longer I do it. 20 or so more to go.
    *Catcalls*
    HaydynAldric
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HaydynAldric
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I found this while clicking through imgur and about squee'd myself to death.  For those who haven't been around long enough to know, my husband's nickname (I think Kiralla gave it to him?) is Chinchilla.

Also, I FINALLY got my Embril in the mail.  I started it today, and in a month or so I can go off of the methotrexate.  Those of you who have to deal with my weekend-unicorniness will have a better time of it soon.
    Elwyn
  • Arbre said:
    Also, I FINALLY got my Embril in the mail.  I started it today, and in a month or so I can go off of the methotrexate.  Those of you who have to deal with my weekend-unicorniness will have a better time of it soon.
    Yay! I'm glad you got your stuff, Arblove.
    imageimage
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited March 2013
    Ale Run!!!

I had so much fun, thank you @Ezalor for the good race!
    Ill share drinks from my fancy keg...I dunno if I can share or not, but ill try :)
    DharEzalorTeaniMoirean
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2013
    I console myself with the fact that even if I had won, it would have been through luck of my drinks counting for more on average. Congrats! Well deserved.

Poor @Serrice. 4 less drinks than me, 120 lower score. Now that's bad luck :D.

Aarbrok
  • GCN is the same abbreviation for Graphics Core Next and Gotham City News. 
    Also TressFX. I dovahkiin love Tomb Raider's hair. 
    And I love how poorly it runs on Nvidia. Sorry Nvidia owners, AMD fanboi here. 
  • Dungeon grinding in Persona 4 becomes so much easier when Rise learns Relaxing Wave.
  • I agree with some of the above comments. The Ale Run was amazingly fun. More of those plz!

MoireanHaydyn
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Ale Run was indeed fun.

Know what we need now?

Drunken Team Free-for-all
    HaydynAarbrokAryanne
  • Turned 27 11 days ago. (To rage thread or not to Rage thread? But being grateful to live this long)

FINALLY got rid of the remnants of three birthday cakes (Mom+Dad+Roommates) by taking them to work today and foisting some off on my D&D group last night.

Found a great place in Auburn yesterday. I'll have my own bathroom and two closets in the bedroom (for extra storage). :) I'm hoping to move in mid-april.

And hit a deer on the way home on 295. :(:( Poor deer. Route 295 is roadkill city. 

Luckily for me, there's two giant holes in my front bumper and no other damage. Looks all cosmetic, may need to replace front panel (2nd time) and bumper (for the 3rd time) Car still ran fine enough to go round trip 50 miles to work, no fluids leaking.. I've driven this car for 11&1/2 years, and it's a tank. I'll miss it dearly when it's replaced.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aldric
  • Potentially finding a solution to my work issue with a fellow Aetolian....
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Ever since I cut a few items out of my everyday food diet: soda, fast food for lunch at work, and other crap high in sodium or saturated fats, I've stepped on the scale today and am happy to say that I've gone back to my original weight of 155. My goal is to now start going back to my wrestling diet when I was in high school which was a combination of workouts with an emphasis on carbohydrates and protein. (Here I come again peanut butter and banana sandwiches on honey oat wheat).

Haha, when I was in high school, I weighed about 165, but it was almost entirely muscle but it was literally the best I had ever felt in my life. I could pretty much jump out of bed in  the morning with zero issue.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    So much love that I already got asked to do a phone interview about the position I applied for on Thursday.  Hope this is a good sign!
    ValenaeRhoRivasSeir
  • MereliiMerelii Reno, NV DesertFTW
    @Emelle : Awesome!!! I hope you get the job. I know how hard it can be when there's so many looking for work as well.
    @Seir : ...Wow. Just...Wow. I'm really happy for you. I am going back to cooking at home and taking sandwiches to work, in an effort to ..well...I'd die of excitement if I ever weighed165 again. My husband and I are going to be walking more too, now that the weathers warming up here.

I love that I got 40 hrs for this week, even though I'm a fill in guard. :) At a cushy post, no less.

Emelle
  • My love:
    People RPing with me, even though I've hardly logged into Aryanne since last May.
    Thanks guys for reminding me why I was so addicted in the first place and getting me re-hooked!

• edited March 2013
    Seir said:
    Ale Run was indeed fun.

Know what we need now?

Drunken Team Free-for-all
    I think we would only get the full affect if we did it at a meet. You know, divided into teams with broom handels. Whoever hasn't been knocked over and/or has vomited is still in the fight. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• I'm almost ashamed but not quite: 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    You know you have an awesome job when your boss tells you to come in, and sleep when you get there. 

Hell. Yes. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EmelleNolaRivas
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    edited March 2013
    Recently my car was feeling very misaligned while I was driving, and I ended up blowing out a tire due to the excessive wear. When I took it to the tire place they told me something was wrong with my frame, which put me into "oh shit" mode naturally, cuz bad frame = bad time, usually. 

Then I found out that my vehicle was involved in a recall several years ago, where road salt would cause excessive corrosion of my frame. Hoping that was the case, I take it into the dealership today to have it looked at. I just heard back from them and they're like "Yeah so yours is really bad your car isn't safe to drive at all actually" and they're setting me up with a rental car, free of charge, while they repair the damages from the recall. 

I'm thankful on several accounts - that I didn't have a bad accident, that my car is going to be fixed, and that I get a free rental car out of the deal. :) Mostly thankful about the first two.
    DharXavinPiperSeirEmelleEsperValenaePeriluna
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    This is a mix.

My cat is LOVING me at the moment. I love this.

She only loves me for my fleece house robe. This is not fair! I hate this!
    Nola
  • My Vault-Tec messenger bag arrived today :D

SeirHaydynAmara
    ...and now you have a man purse.
    AngwePeriluna
  • Dude, I've carried a messenger bag instead of a back pack since college.

EsperHaydyn
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Doesn't make it not a purse...
    EsperArbreLinAldricPeriluna
  • Never said it wasn't!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

HaydynArbreEmelleLiancaAryannePerilunaAmara