MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Not sure why people are so into 'coding' up limb offenses! @Valingar is probably the best I know at it and all he does for Tekura is have a bunch of macros and aliases!

AshmerVeovis
    Haha, fuck you Bootstrap.

• My specific rage of the day is the NETGEAR WNA3100 N300 wireless adapter. Stop being so unicornsing flaky, you inorganic machine.
    Veovis
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Serrice said:

Haha, fuck you Bootstrap.

What'd bootstrap ever do to you? Unless you're not feeling sassy.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    EVERYTHING. I'm a backend dev dammit, not a front-end graphics artsy person >: |

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Clearly you never tried to do front-end before bootstrap. It has made me hate my life significantly less. PM me if you need to rant or you want some guidance, lest I cause a derail and get shamed by my own minions.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    When you want your PK setup to be fully implemented already so you can kill someone.

I just found my puppy a new home today; couldn't really do right by him with the way my schedule is working right now.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Getting bitched at for things your employees did wrong but you thought your employees had started doing correctly already.

I hate disappointing people - especially when I thought everything was going as planned.

DristinEmelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Five hours left to this fourteen hour shift and I just wanna sleep. Weeeh

DidiVeovis
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    September 15th. Why can't today be the 14th and tomorrow the 15th. Fuck. I JUST WANT TO KILL ORYX, BUNGIE. WHY CAN'T TOMORROW BE THE FIFTEENTH.

..also getting tired of getting shotgunned with shot package. And a hundred other changes. Cannot wait for fix. :|
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Eydis
  • I rage that my school holds all financial refunds until September 14th. Regardless of their reasoning, waiting until September 14th to get the money I need for books (without spending an arm and a leg at the bookstore) when class starts on August 24th, is too damn long. Also, I had planned to use the leftover funds to get my car fixed, so both my car and I are in limmmmbo. Hurry up September 14th!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    AarbrokAldric
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Mine holds until October First, I will trade so hard.
  • Aarbrok said:

Mine holds until October First, I will trade so hard.

D:

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    General rage.

Plus my face hurts, and I can't find my benzocaine.

Computer works at least. Should get to play with it tonight. Apparently the mobo was faulty, before. Two bad ones in a row. All of the luck.
    imageimage
  • Chicago Drivers. What part of don't cut off a big truck don't they understand. I mean I don't care if they play with their own life and die. I just don't like it when decide to play with mine at the same time. Is it that hard to not cut off a truck.
    Asaraii
  • I can't find my stethoscope. It's not in my bag. I'm hoping it didn't fall out on the sidewalk when it was raining, and I didn't notice. It might be in the pocket of m spare lab coat at the hospital. Those things are expensive.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Eydis and @Aarbrok Book vouchers Lady and Gent! BOOK VOUCHERS. When you need books, have loans, and need to buy them before the loan money disperses, you can get a book voucher from your financial aid, which means the bookstore charges your account and then it's paid when loans disperse.

Oh definitely I am on top of that, and thankfully I only need a book for algebra and a CAD program for my drafting class, my biggest concern is that some of my student loans are for my living expenses, especially with my current issues and medical drama being able to afford housing is super important, I did speak to the aid office and they said they will see what they can do to help me, I have an appointment with them next week.

It is my first term back in 10 years (aging myself) - I'm nervous and excited @Mariena :tired_face:
    Aryanne
  • Found out today that I have..uh.."Trochanteric bursitis of right hip". Got to do physical therapy twice a week for the next four weeks to try to strengthen my muscles. If that doesn't work, I get referred to another physical therapist or I have to get a huge needle to the hip. Combine that with this new medicine the doc put me on prior and I feel like an old lady.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Dristin said:

Found out today that I have..uh.."Trochanteric bursitis of right hip". Got to do physical therapy twice a week for the next four weeks to try to strengthen my muscles. If that doesn't work, I get referred to another physical therapist or I have to get a huge needle to the hip. Combine that with this new medicine the doc put me on prior and I feel like an old lady.

I'll make you some strawberry rhubarb pie to really seal the 'old lady' deal between the two of us. Also some maple walnut ice cream.

DristinArekaIsandeEmelle
  • Hadrak said:

Dristin said:

Found out today that I have..uh.."Trochanteric bursitis of right hip". Got to do physical therapy twice a week for the next four weeks to try to strengthen my muscles. If that doesn't work, I get referred to another physical therapist or I have to get a huge needle to the hip. Combine that with this new medicine the doc put me on prior and I feel like an old lady.

I'll make you some strawberry rhubarb pie to really seal the 'old lady' deal between the two of us. Also some maple walnut ice cream.
    This sounds like the most delicious plan I've ever heard.
    Isande
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    So having been through physical therapy multiple times recently, as well as having assorted injections/fluid withdrawal/etc. with big needles, I can honestly say that I'd rather take the needle stuff. To really get the most benefit from physical therapy, you'll probably have to stick with a home exercise program that involves sets of exercises 1-3 times a day. That can be time consuming and painful. On the other hand, if it works it tends to be a better solution for the long term. Needle stuff intimidated me a lot, but depending on where it goes, they can use topical creams or some other local thing to make it bearable. It can burn/sting for a bit afterwards, but then it goes away and I didn't have to think about it until it starting bothering me again, which took a lot longer in between treatments.
  • The frustrating thing about physical therapy is the first week or three - it is painful, and often you get or seem to get worse before you see progress. The hardest part, in my experience at least, is getting people to stick with it long enough to see the benefit. In the long run, as was said above, therapy -is- usually the best option.

Sometimes they will give you a steroid shot just to help you through the first part of it, but I'm unsure offhand with your case. Pesky bursa sacs are not typically something I treat!
    Veovis
  • I've worked out and done sports stuff long enough to know that I won't see anything super immediate and it may hurt more for a while, definitely good there. Anything to avoid a huge needle of cortisone or whatever it is. Goes in the hip. Saw my stepmom get it once and had to look away. Topical creams or not, I know it'll hurt like a mug.

Sarita is right, though. It'll be time consuming. I even need to picking up a gym membership so I can use a still bike more for cardio. But you know, I need to lose weight anyways. I may as well give it all a whirl.
  • I hate the new changes to GMCP..... just saying.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

edited August 2015
    EDIT: MARSHMALLOWS ARE GROSS!

• I thought we weren't supposed to talk about things we're mad about in the game?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Yeah, make sure to not complain about things from the game here folks. Thanks! :)
    AarbrokMalok
    Hey...guess what though @Dristin - Deleting complaint.... @Satomi helped me fix it YAY!
    Dristin
  • edited August 2015
    Aarbrok said:

Hey...guess what though @Dristin - Deleting complaint.... @Satomi helped me fix it YAY!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
    Aarbrok