Short Questions

Comments

• Aishia has brought the grace of Haern, the Hunter down upon the Duiran Council!
    You just received message #1330 from (aetolia).
    H:100.00% M:92.85% W99.95% [csdb] [eb] |S:100|E:0|xp 20.66% (m/c)

Ellenia has brought down the grace of Iosyne, the Malevolent upon the Divine Order of Iosyne, the
    Malevolent.
    H:100.00% M:92.85% W99.95% [csdb] [eb] |S:100|E:0|xp 20.66% (m/c)

Why do I only get a message from Aishia? every time
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    likely because it is a favor that effects you instead of one that does not @Nalor -or- at least is what I think
  • Why would something in Duiran effect a person in Enorian @Aarbrok lol...
  • I know theres two seperate ones, @Riluo, I'm asking if the hunt_bloodborn increases damage done with slashing from a scythe rather than just Frenzy. Because I didn't know if having it while in the class just increased all damage to mobiles or just all damage from bashing attacks like Frenzy.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Nalor said:

Why would something in Duiran effect a person in Enorian @Aarbrok lol...

I thought you were Duiran for some reason...no idea then lol.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    It works with scythe for me when I use it and frenzy as long as I am Bloodborn.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Malok
  • Hmm When did the notification (allysense for death) stop working for people dying in arena?

if someone died in arena it used to show like an allied died.. now it doesn't so an arena death just looks like any other death..
  • Now that the vampire class is guildless, I was wondering if the same requirements for multi classing ( having either two Transcendent or three Virtuoso+ skills) was still required? Someone recently asked this and I became curious as to the answer.

• Xenia said:

Now that the vampire class is guildless, I was wondering if the same requirements for multi classing ( having either two Transcendent or three Virtuoso+ skills) was still required? Someone recently asked this and I became curious as to the answer.

IIRC, you can become a vamp (without the class) through the ritual still (the Rituos one to just turn you into a vamp). However, multi-classing still applies to getting vamp class itself.
    You can aarbrok was a vampire without class for a few months before curing
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    @Oleis @razmael I think Bloodmeld is broken as I cured allergies by giving it to Drahkuna, with bloodmeld. Yet It remained??? This has happened a few times now.
    You use Hematurgy Bloodmeld on Drahkuna.
    Your allergies affliction is transferred through the ether to Drahkuna.
    You no longer have allergies.
    H:5976 M:5263 E:28765 W:20455 B:89% XP:39% [csdb --] ]
    Your mind is able to focus once again.
    H:5976 M:5263 E:28765 W:20455 B:89% XP:39% [csdb --]
    Health Gain: 356
    H:6332 M:5296 E:28765 W:20455 B:89% XP:39% [csdb --]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:6332 M:5296 E:28795 W:20455 B:89% XP:39% [csdb e-]
    You remove 1 bladder slice, bringing the total in the cache to 1204.
    H:6332 M:5296 E:28795 W:20455 B:89% XP:39% [csdb e-]
    Drahkuna cringes as a dark red rash spreads painfully across his skin.
    You cringe as a dark red rash spreads painfully across your skin.
    You have allergies.

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited June 2015
    Bloodmeld never cured the affliction. It just duplicated a random affliction you possessed and passed it along.
  • Keroc said:

Bloodmeld never cured the affliction. It just duplicated a random affliction you possessed and passed it along.

AB BLOODMELD pretty much says what Keroc did

Melding the blood of the Hematurgist with that of his victim, the Ritual
    of Bloodmeld will periodically copy one affliction from the Praenomen to
    the target.
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Does anyone legitimately turn off weather in room descriptions using WEATHER OFF?
  • Didnt know it was a thing if im honest.. Shall be doing it now
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    Keroc said:

Does anyone legitimately turn off weather in room descriptions using WEATHER OFF?

Never. Weather is beautiful.
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Silena said:

Keroc said:

Never. Weather is beautiful.
    When I'm not afk, it adds to my immersion I think.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    @razmael @oleis @Dristin @admin @lazerraptor sorry to be a pain in the backside but how do we use "the sect hall of blades" now as I need to learn my next weapon skill etc for my sect ranks!!!

Thanks

• The long and the short of it is that the sect hall was in Delos, which was nuked by the Nazheda, so you don't access the sect hall at the present time. Yes, there will be access to the sect hall soon but patience is something you will have to employ.
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @Obyn thank you :)

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited June 2015
    So with this time shifty thing. Things besides taxes that were normally once a year, also once a season? And things like snowglobes, that are normally once every twelve months?

Annnd with the new midnight-noon things the sun has for vampires, does the artifact power sunbane have any effect on the noon-side of it?
    imageimage
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Erzsebet said:

So with this time shifty thing. Things besides taxes that were normally once a year, also once a season? And things like snowglobes, that are normally once every twelve months?

Annnd with the new midnight-noon things the sun has for vampires, does the artifact power sunbane have any effect on the noon-side of it?

Yes, taxes are now seasonal. Snowglobes will reset each season. Sunbane will reduce the damage from noon-sun, but honestly, the damage is quite high so it might not matter either way.

• The annouce news said...
    Lastly, as a result of Primus Abhorash absorbing Ati, the Praenomen class has received some minor changes.
    This sounds like it will only happen when we are in Praenomen class, or will it be for vampires regardless of what class they are in?

Rejoice people, now it will take 4 times longer for us to age in game. :p
    Ishin
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Is there any way we could get some sort of advance warning that noon/midnight are about to hit, as well as a notification of when those two periods are over so that people can plan accordingly? Maybe 30-60 ahead of it, there could be something about feeling your strength build up or feeling yourself weaken, and then something about returning to normal after? Right now it kind of feels a bit like guess work since the time changing messages are spaced out a lot more than they were before.

For another question, does the noon stuff only hit vampires in Praenomen class, like with the midnight buff, or is that all vampires?
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    There is no reason not to have these messages and it is 4mins total for noon and midnight correct?

I like the concept but it seems kind of .. yeah I do not know!! Perhaps too short for the upside to be worth it and the insta death aspect. If it was 10mins for the pair maybe it could be used to both sides advantages with strategic uses for raids or other such things. I don't know it is still new right now.

• It is four minutes at high noon and four minutes at midnight.
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor

• Also, @Sarita, Razmael just loaded a message that will show when it's approaching noon, so you have time to get somewhere inside/underground/magically darkened.
    RiluoIshinSaritaAarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    You guys rock

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Said besides taxes. Other things that were yearly. Like. Clan dues. The celesmas stocking thing. Other stuff I'm not remembering at the moment.

And...are decay times going to be lowered, or is everything just going to take forever to decay now?

Tangentially related, HELP CALENDAR should probably get updated when you guys have a chance.

Does the time conversion calculator work for this version of time? / Will it be changed to reflect this version of time?

How does this affect the Bloodwood?
    imageimage