LOVE

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Jensen said:

catacombs were rough the first 500 tries. Then it just was hard from there on out... nothing like the tomb of the giants as a big old reward though.

Tomb of Giants was honestly one of my favorite areas in Dark Souls (followed by the Kiln of the First Flame, Ash Lake, then New Londo Ruins) because it was just so damn intense. A lot of the top-down/gazing into Lost Izalith and Ash Lake just blew me away with the world structure.

Trigru
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    The whole games world structure was fantastic. I actually am lying a bit at how hard the tomb was.... I had the firebug helm
    Jensen said:

The whole games world structure was fantastic. I actually am lying a bit at how hard the tomb was.... I had the firebug helm

Still can't handle Solaire's Sunlight Maggot storyline.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I skipped it. Chaos covenant and back door. I never fought that boss
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I LOVE MORE FRIENDS IN ESO. WOOHOO.
    edited April 2015
    Jensen said:

I skipped it. Chaos covenant and back door. I never fought that boss

Maggot's just the bug that attaches itself to Solaire's head for that radiant sunlight.

Obyn
  • Fried pickles. Mmmmmpppffff. So hard.
    AryanneAarbrokPerilunaAren
  • I love closing out the night at work by blasting Journey - Don't Stop Believing on the store stereo and singing all the awesome high parts on my spatula mic. It's good to be the boss sometimes.

I also love that I'm almost done with this 7 day in a row work stint. I also love that I might take a week off work soon and drive around the east coast area picking up some of my Aetolian friends for the hell of it. Maybe I'll play Peter Cetera - Glory of Love for @Callidora on the road trip. WHO KNOWS?!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    DidiHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Not only am I going to the States on an amazing journey, I get to spend three weeks in Brighton before that! Love how my summer is looking.

ArekaKonnornSevaanAryanneJensenMarienaEmelle
  • Threw my dog's favorite stick in a tree and she would NOT play with a different one. Climbed the tree and remembered HOW MUCH FUN CLIMBING TREES REALLY IS!

Srsly. Like, I am going to go out there and do it again it was so much fun. I want to climb all the trees everywharrrrrrrrrrr!
    MarienaTeaniEmelle
  • I love that it is finally raining instead of snowing - now is a bit of sun too much to hope for. :p

Oh and I absolutely <3 my drum kit! That's how I got through winter, rocking it out. B)
    RowenaEmelleTeaniMalokMariena
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Fun night at a bar, chatted up with a bartender from another bar, who said if I'm ever at his bar, to just ask for him and he'll hook me up. Age of Ultron comes out this week, and Comic-Con next week. So excite.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Setne said:

Fun night at a bar, chatted up with a bartender from another bar, who said if I'm ever at his bar, to just ask for him and he'll hook me up. Age of Ultron comes out this week, and Comic-Con next week. So excite.

Age of Ultron, Mad Max, and then Tomorrowland! Such a good month~

• I love Ghost Bath. Been spinning Moonlover over and over.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    How does anyone leave off MAYWEATHER-PACQUAIO on their list of reasons for May hype?!?!
    Ezalor said:

How does anyone leave off MAYWEATHER-PACQUAIO on their list of reasons for May hype?!?!

Because I'm not hype for it.

Ingram said:
    Jami
  • Love @Malachai RPs. I missed you, man. You are a lot of fun and I'm glad to have you back!
    Malok
  • edited May 2015
    Ezalor said:

I intend to watch it. Going to have a few beers with friends. Should be fun. I hope Manny wins.

As for Age of Ultron, I saw that like a week ago. Yay future land! It was awesome!
    Ezalor
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    After a year of long-distance, my SO got a fantastic job in my area, which will finally enable us to move in together!

It is spring finally!

Work is excellent! (BUT)

Only one month until summer break!

!
    HavenAryanneRasharAsaraiiIshinSaritaMarienaKadvar
  • After nerd raging the hell out over my mudlet dying first thing this morning, and after having pulled a freaking muscle in my stomach, I went for a run this morning before I broke something.

Running up to the stop sign of the last half mile til home, and this truck pulls up to stop. Windows down, all I see is this huge bundle of dog flail out the window, literally faceplant into the concrete in a heap, yelped, then jumped right up and mauled me like we were best bros reunited after a long trip or something. Adorable pooch made my day. His owner was pretty adorable too, but I was drenched in sweat, slobber and dog fur with a runny nose, so I ran twice as fast home. >_>
    EmelleIshin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Came back from watching the new Avengers movie and it was awesome! So much laughing and action aplenty. Recommended!

SetneIshin
    Reux said:
    Replace toss pintsize with play vidja games and you have Hadrak.

OMG AGE OF ULTRON WAS SO AWESOME. I was thankfully able to get to one of the early showings before the official midnight release. 90% sure I'm gonna go see it again next Thursday before I head down to Philly Comic-Con, especially as I have 4 straight days off from work for it.

Ingram said:
    Teani
    Setne said:

Replace toss pintsize with play vidja games and you have Hadrak.

On topic, rediscovering my love of Dishonored as I chill out from work/Bloodborne (mostly work). Burns like a fire in my chest and it's so, so good.

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Steadily, you move your hands around the Crown of Omens and lift it gently from its pedestal.
    Holding up the Crown to admire it for a moment, you then place it upon your head, and a deep
    tingling shock spreads through your body before being replaced by a fading numbness.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

RivasRasharEzalorIshin
  • Nice! What's it do again?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• edited May 2015
    Nothing until its one true owner Lim comes to claim it.
    DraimanSerriceDidiAarbrokAldricHavenIshin
  • I LOVE @TRIKAL SO VERY HARD RIGHT NOW. Seriously, you just made my whole Aetolia complete forever and I can't even EVEN right now. Thank yoooooooooou!!!!! :D (I'm not ruining the surprise and saying why, so my nosy friends pester me IG and you'll see :D )
  • Finals week is starting in two days, which means after that I've only got work, and not work AND classes!

...Which means maybe returning to Aet! Woo!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    TeaniMalokDidiNola
    Ultron was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the upcoming slew of movies.

DristinSetne