MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• I think it was my fault. I live in a small community where stuff like this just doesn't happen. I work on my bikes out of the storage unit, door open, never gave it a second thought.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Feeling blarg and just wanting to quit everything in life for a week or so to sleep and do absolutely nothing else until I feel better. Unfortunately, I had a major deadline for work (originally March 31st) pushed to March 25th. I've been sick for over five weeks now, and this isn't helping.
    MalokIshin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I'm sick and it's costing me money. I need money to do stuff! Also, no one wants to lend me money to see David Tennant, even though I pay back loans with interest, though depending on amount, it can be a lump sum or small payments.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Breaking down at little random points in the day. Heartache is a bitch.

Still sick myself. Half way through my six consecutive day work week.
    Will be working full-time again next week. Not sure when I'll get to my math homework or my sketches that are due coming up.

Have to withdraw from my astronomy lab because I don't have the time to out forward to learning Wtf it is this professor wants in order to barely pass anyway.

Guy doing floors said he'd be done Sunday. They're just finishing today. Guess who doesn't have time to be there to move all her stuff back in.

I'm so .. Meh
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited March 2015
    I hate obliterating something at work :/

It's not like I don't break shit often enough as it is.

I bet the fucking maintenance guys -hate- me...not like I really care if they do or don't, but damn. If they don't it makes my work day a little easier.

Also don't want to get fired because of said breaking/obliterating shit. :(

I already have to take a drug test tomorrow for said obliteration. ..even though I don't do drugs. Insurance OP.

Edit: Company's insurance, not mine. I imagine they'll claim it or some shit to get reimbursed or something.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    OMG HI

Mad/Love: I am ridiculously, freakishly busy. I prefer it to the alternative, but I am so tired. And I miss having time for hobbies!
    IshinAryanneValenaeRashar
    Headaches.

Fuck off already.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Still no internet at home.
  • edited March 2015
    I rage at how burnt out I get during this part of the semester- I'm like dragging myself to class. Pleeeeease get here sprinnnnnng breeeeak! I bribe you with gratitude and cupcakes! D:

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Sometimes, I just get tired of always being the strong one. It gets too much and I just want everyone to pull their own fucking weight without me feeling like shit because I'm exhausted and can't deal with everything.

Valenae
  • I'm not sure what the fuck is going on, but I'm seriously hating this lag. I can't fucking do shit in regards to PK or hunting with how much I'm lagging today!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    So my building lost electricity around 3-3:30. It came back around 7. Comcast was down. Comcast will continue to have issues until 11ish. T_T
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Areka said:

Comcast

That's a mad all on its own.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AldricIshinErzsebetEmelleMelantha
  • a artist friend potentially lied to me a long time ago and sent me a trace of an image she claimed she drew herself: this makes me question a lot of the stuff she's "drawn" and I'm now doing a long search of the internet with her art, looking for other traces.
  • Double-post, likely to be offline until tomorrow afternoon because I am proving a point by locking down the computer from everyone in my family, and my Bluetooth keyboard won't arrive until then.
  • Triple post because I cannot edit: there's an update on the first mad, which turned into a sad, it looks like instead of being willing to talk about it and discuss the issue, she decided it was ultimately better to just cut contact without giving herself a chance to explain even though I was willing, which means that I am mad for her choosing to trace and steal others art, but also sad for losing a friend, a commodity I really don't have outside of this game, can literally name only three people who don't play this game that I talk to on a regular basis, it used to be four..
    Didi
  • Forgot to grind up more coffee beans for the espresso machine yesterday, so while grumbling my way through it upon waking up, I got the container halfway full and proceeded to drop it all over the floor. Life is cruel. :(

#fwp
    Ishin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    It's spring, Nature. Let's get with the program and stop dumping four to five inches of snow on everything. Give me mud and 60 any damn day.

AryanneAsaraiiEmelleValenae
  • Late for work the first day back. Damn you, car battery.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• @Mariena Yeah, it has been in the 50's and 60's here, and then yesterday we got like 4-6 inches of snow between like 9am-1pm. Not okay!
    IshinMariena
  • I'm working 6 days a week until August. It may be 7, if necessary. Company would rather overtime me than hire someone else.

I WANT LACKEYS DAMNIT. I want a day off, man. ;_;
    I mean, you know, an amount.

ZsadistTozErzsebetIshin
    I hate how I feel like someone beat my ass, and all I did was work moderately hard for 10 hours. Such a shitty feeling :|
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Never too late to beat that ass back into shape, dude. It doesn't even have to be fighting shape, just 'I'm not going to wake up sore' shape.
    Rashar said:

Never too late to beat that ass back into shape, dude. It doesn't even have to be fighting shape, just 'I'm not going to wake up sore' shape.

It's not even that I'm out of shape. It's my joints and bones, more than anything else. Old breaks, etc.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Rashar
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Politics in the work place. Luckily, at this job, you can only talk for so long before you have to put up or shut up.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Ishin
  • While I'm totally pumped I met Alton Brown from the Food Network today and he instagram'd being at the bar we posted up at, I'm totally not pumped that I day drank and got completely wadded, and I have a hangover at 130am. :/
    IshinAldricAryanne
  • 16 hour shifts. Money is nice but sometimes sleep and free time is better.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryanneIshin
  • Asaraii said:

While I'm totally pumped I met Alton Brown from the Food Network today and he instagram'd being at the bar we posted up at,

Whaaaaaaat. So jealous :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Aryanne
  • I hate HP so much!!!! What kind of bullshit ass company sells laptops and ships them without installing the wireless drivers?? So now, I have to spend roughly 20-40 minutes per laptop for about 20 laptops..... installing wireless drivers, starting wireless services, and going through BIOS settings to enable wireless connections. What the fuck!!

What pisses me off more, is that when I was asked if the squadron should buy HP, I told em no and to buy a different brand. But no.... they wanted HP laptops because they were cheaper. Then why'd you fucking ask me if you weren't going to listen to me?!?!?!? Get the fuck outta here!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin