LOVE

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Get a rooooom
    AldricMalokEmelle
  • edited March 2015

Honestly...its not bad. Though let us not spam the forums with Conway Twitty folks.
    Consider this a friendly reminder :smile:

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    [Deleted User]Rashar
  • @rashar and @Asaraii, ya'll just made me gigglefit at work.

On to my own love!
    I've been so damn busy the last... Monthish. On one hand, it's a slight rage because I like sleep and relaxation, but its a bit nice to feel as productive as I have! I put on a 60+ person murder mystery for our regional PNMBA/CMA joint convention's banquet, and despite plenty of flubs on my end, it turned out swimmingly and it was just awesome to see everyone having a great time, even if that meant I really didn't get to play at all.

On the bright side, my boss keeps getting told how kickass I was helping run the convention, hosting the hospitality suite, manning registration, and organizing the banquet. So, ya know, that's good for me! To my personally back-patting, I also made an offer on a condo, went back and forth, read all the HOA, seller disclosures, found a few discrepancies that the realtors didn't notice, and eventually got an offer accepted all at the same time.

It's been a busy month!

AishiaIshinAsaraiiMarienaEmelleRashar
  • edited March 2015
    Nevermind.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AsaraiiKerrynIshinMarienaIrae
  • :D Sorry not sorry for my St. Patty's Day drunken rite of Twitty passage. I was doing so well staying clear of the Jameson, but it would of been indecent of me to deny myself when my boss was feeding me shots. Then the wine and rum when I got home.......

I love Jameson and the Irish.
    RasharDraimanIshin[Deleted User]
  • If I see that Twitty one more time.
    MalokAsaraii[Deleted User]
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia

Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RasharToz[Deleted User]Aldric
  • You know you're baller when you wear a gold necklace with your own initials.

[Deleted User]IshinAldric
    I love the prospect of getting an ESO Aetolian guild together. We're gonna Ebonheart. What will I do without my orcs ?!
    MalokDraimanKendri
  • @Ishin get out.
  • Areka said:

I love the prospect of getting an ESO Aetolian guild together. We're gonna Ebonheart. What will I do without my orcs ?!

Which one is Ebonheart? Argonian master race?
  • Obyn said:

Areka said:

Which one is Ebonheart? Argonian master race?
    Yes, Dark Elf, Argonian and Nord. Join ussss @Obyn.
    Areka[Deleted User]
  • Love that this thread has 5.7K comments, and the rage thread in OOC chat only has 4.5K. Just goes to show our glasses are half full! Keep it classy Aetolia.
    Aryanne
  • @ Azzello yay positivity
    ArekaRasharDraimanAldricAryanne
  • @didi Yay didi.

Also. The glass may be half empty, but if you chug that fucker you can always refill it again.

RASHARISM.
    [Deleted User]DraimanKendriAryanne
  • I love this:

You have won 521 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 34 tickets on Green places third or better!

Now, to get a level 3 empowerment rune or to get an amulet of protection...choices!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AsaraiiDidi
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Dayum.
    PerilunaMalokAryanneIshinAldric
  • So. Much. Love.

IshinTeaniKendriPerilunaSilenaRasharAryanneEmelle
    Had a really, really awesome night at the symphony orchestra.

The first set was by Respighi, and had not been performed in a subscription concert in 40 years (four movements).

The second set was a Mendelssohn concerto with three movements, and Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg was the soloist. She was AMAZING. Really intricate solo work with NO SHEET MUSIC, all from memory, and she just shifted positions and reached these harmonics like they were nothing. For non-violinists, position is where your hand is on the neck (where the strings are. Back by the scroll/tuning pegs is 1st position, third is about halfway up the neck, and so on). Harmonics are where you just touch the string with a finger at resonant points (these are mathematical points on the string that cut it in halves so to speak, and allow another note to air beyond what that actual point would be if you fully applied pressure).

After intermission was Holst's 'The Planets', which is -always- fabulous. The conductor for the evening, Gianandrea Noseda, was fantastic to watch alongside the music. Each conductor has their own style and way they communicate - when I used to more seriously play, the one I worked with was very elbows and wrist...but not Noseda. He just had these fantastic full-arm movements, would jump and sway and communicate with his whole body, it was almost like watching Conductor-Tai-Chi with the way he moved energy through the orchestra.

We sat in the Conductor's Circle, a curved line of seats that were behind the orchestra rather than in front, and it was a gem. I took my parents, my father plays the trumpet and it was a real treat for us to see it from the musician's side.

It was just a really spectacular evening and I'm nerding out.
    RasharDidiPerilunaIshinDraimanKendriAryanneEmelle
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Love most of the active PKers. @Rashar has all of my goldenseal, had most of my xentio, and I have most of his prefarar right now, because we're both derps and kept running out of stuff in a fight but started sharing supplies. @Lim or @Ashmer has some of my xentio too, and Lim's tossed me stuff before mid fight.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Rashar
  • We like exchanging fluids.
    DidiAryanneSerriceHaven
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Haven
  • My choral director.
    She is so enthusiastic about us returning for the next season, always has fantastically positive things to say to me privately when I ask about returning. I know I'm just an average singer, but she manages to make me feel special, important and downright wanted. I can only imagine how valued she makes every last one of us feel. It's awesome!

AzzelloSilenaEmelle
  • Interneeeet!
    IshinHavenEmelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    One Punch Man finally getting its own anime. Aww yiss.

KerocTrigru

• Ahhhhhh first new song in 5 years.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    AsaraiiMalokRivas