CarivahValenae
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinRivas
  • Ermagerd Bloodborne....
    So much for getting sleep anytime soon.
    Ishin
  • the fact that I just managed to take a half thought-up RP concept to explain character absence for nearly 3 years or so now, and turn it into 5 pages in a journal, explaining the entire trip, including how come my character was taking the trip, and the journey back, and in its entirety, liking how it turned out. Worst case scenario, I forgot to break it into paragraphs on the last page >.>...but still. Super-duper proud of myself on that one.
    DidiSilenaEmelle
  • edited March 2015
    For @Arbre:

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't understand why this applies to me, but I luv it. <3
    Dristin
  • Arbre said:

I don't understand why this applies to me, but I luv it. <3</p>

Just made me think of you! I'm weird like that.
  • it reminds me of arbre because of how long/often she had the butt-shake-cat gif sig.

MarienaEmelle
  • I've been working my unicorns off lately on top of classes, and it's driving me bonkers. Absolutely bonkers.

But tonight I've got beer, Nirvana, and chats with @Rashar and @Trager. Consider me one content dude.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Trager[Deleted User]Emelle
  • As crappy and depressing as my life has been of late, and as silly as it is, I can always count on Arrow and The Flash to cheer me up. Really loved this weeks episodes. Seeing Brandon Routh in the Iron Man-esque Atom Suit on Arrow was amazing. On a side note, sci-fi ish stuff like that still makes me wish Tears of Polaris wouldn't have died back in the day!

I love DC Comics!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    IshinSilenaDidiPeriluna
  • Finally getting to schedule a TREAT YO SELF day with my boyfriend and our friends. Manicure? Yes please. New clothes? Yes please. Getting my hair done? Yessss please.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ArekaIshinEmelle
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Was stuck in a truck with my dad for ~3 hours today. We spent the majority of it quizzing each other on the radio songs (80/90's hip-hop/rap). My gangsta fu is much stronger than my dad's.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

ArekaIshinHavenEmelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    That sounds so much more fun than rides with my father. He tends to just go on rather extreme Conservative rants and talks about Dennis Prager.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Areka said:

That sounds so much more fun than rides with my father. He tends to just go on rather extreme Conservative rants and talks about Dennis Prager.

Who?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    edited March 2015
    Dennis Prager's on the radio.

Love: Enorian's elephants during training:
    AryanneKerrynEmelle
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    After an awful start of the day, it feels so fantastic to hear the students ask (eagerly) "will you be here next week too?" and when I respond with a yes, they start cheering, saying it's great because I actually help people. :smile:

IshinSilenaKerrynMarienaSetneValenaeEmelleKaleigh
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I have rewrite almost all of the base curing functions in my system and I'm strangely excited by this. Not sure if this belongs in Love but it isn't a mad so I didn't know where to post it. o.O
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AryanneIshinHaven
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I spent more hours than I should've fixing up the old mudlet mapper so that it actually maps. It feels great having mapper that can actually take me places within Duiran.

• I had my heart broken last night. @areka showed me this critter..

And then informed me that I could never own one. :(
    AryanneZsadist
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Arbre once showed me a picture of a dead one just because she's cruel and heartless. But ya they don't make good pets they're pretty much as nervous as they look all the time.
    I'm loving derping around with the ESO group and the total dysfunction during dungeons. We're learning!
    Kendri
  • Areka said:

I'm loving derping around with the ESO group and the total dysfunction during dungeons. We're learning!

Back off. Don't make me pass you up like I did in Lotro and school you little girl :P

Pfft, you school me anyway it's OK. We did a dungeon last night with me, Kendri, Mael, and this other dude who didn't know what he was doing. Everyone's level 20 except me at 25, and it scaled to me, and we pancaked.
  • Areka said:

Pfft, you school me anyway it's OK. We did a dungeon last night with me, Kendri, Mael, and this other dude who didn't know what he was doing. Everyone's level 20 except me at 25, and it scaled to me, and we pancaked.

HE WOULDN'T LISTEN, who intentionally pulls the boss before the whole group is even back in the room, argh. So frustrating. We did the same dungeon with Draimen instead and it was awesomeness. (Don't abandon us to pug again Draimen, it was saaaads.)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Did he scream Leeroy Jenkins first at least?
    KerrynAzzelloKendriHaven
  • getting a gaming laptop, and retrieving my wired 360 controller for use on said laptop. woot!

only side-note is still needing to pay the family member who sold it to me one last 100 dollars.
  • MY VACATION/SPRING BREAK BEGINS RIGHT NOOOOOWWW YAAAAAYYYYY
    DidiAryanneKendriEmelle
  • I'm double posting because YAAAY

first evening restriction-free of Aetoliaing and I get Rps to get me back going and it twas awesomes

Nesvenai. Socute. So Mhun. Socute.

IshinEmelle
  • I love the weeping angel that serves as the background image of the Aetolian forums. Always makes me nervous of course, since it's a drawing a weeping angel it's a little safer, but not AS safe as NOT having an image of a weeping angel..lol

and yes. I'm a whovian, a whovian who stepped off the bus with Amy Pond and Rory Pond.