LOVE

Comments

• I <3 all my awesome friends I have, even those who know that even at times like now, when medication I don't take often enough for personal stressful reasons results in me getting high/stoned and me making the bad decision to stay awake instead of go to bed. @Carivah in particular..you are awesome @Satomi you're awesome too for putting up with me.
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    It was a bad day for mental health in general, but at least web chat was interesting.
  • I love. love. love. Waking up this morning to the sun shining and sounds of birds chirping. ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! It's supposed to be 50 degrees today. You know what this means? I'm wearing flip flops to do the horse barn work.
    MarienaEmelleIshinAryanne
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited March 2015
    I like this because 50 degrees woo! But flipflops + the clumsy exploits you share = broken foot. Be careful bb!

Edit to add The Darkness:
    youtu.be/GR35pRz7JQ8

They need more love.

Asaraii
  • Coding my new DPS calc. Soon, I'll be able to simulate bashing for any class vs a mob of any hp at any crit rate. Overkill and finding those raw numbers are the last two things. Then we test, then I can post!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArekaKendriIshin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Aldric said:

Hnnng I want to meet more Aetolians. Everybody group up in Cleveland Ohio this weekend so I can say hi.

...No but really, everybody is invited.

Me too! Can't everyone just get tickets to Sweden and come visit me? Would be so awesome!

AryanneEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Would love to go to Sweden. Could not afford anything there though.
  • I loved the ball we held yesterday, and everyone who attended. Given there was probably around 17 unique visitors, with 13 being our highest amount in the room at the same time, there is too many to mention here. You all know who you are, and it was super awesome and fun! I did not expect it to last for 5 1/2 hours.

I also love that House Bahir'an continues to grow, and particularly with some combat-minded members.

I felt like blah the other night for many reasons, but these last two days have been really awesome on Aetolia! I can't wait to see what else happens soon. :)
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    IraeIshinCarivah
  • I gotta throw some love at @Toz, thanks for helping with that completely useless and stupid script! Works like a charm BTW.  Silliest part is it was originally something @Zsadist wanted and I just got absorbed in it.
  • Azzello said:

I gotta throw some love at @Toz, thanks for helping with that completely useless and stupid script! Works like a charm BTW.  Silliest part is it was originally something @Zsadist wanted and I just got absorbed in it.

This is how every project I do starts, it feels like. 'Oh someone said they wanted to try x. I bet I could do it!'

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• My kitten is awesome.. Well shes our oldest cat, but after I spent an entire summer and onwards. She has been with me this entire time I have been sick. Her fur color is a mix between her calico mothers and her black cat father. She was taken from her mother a little too young, so I suspect she pretty much imprinted on me as a result.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Toz said:

This is how every project I do starts, it feels like. 'Oh someone said they wanted to try x. I bet I could do it!'

Make echolink work in logs.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

@Jensen: you wouldn't have to pay for hotel if you end up here. I've got extra beds!

I never pay for hotels in general, I have Hilton points for days
    Haven

• I cried and it's not even MY proposal.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Haven
  • I hurt my back when I was a firefighter going on almost two years ago. I spent a good year being doped up on pain meds and bounced back and forth being told different things. Last spring, I got some injections into the joints and nerves in my spine, and moved/made some serious life changes. Between firefighting, EMT, and managing a sex offender unit at a boy's juvenile correctional facility, my life was full of crisis, blood, danger and negativity.

Took it easy, focused on just being happy/active. Was too afraid to start working out again last summer because every time I tried after hurting my back it'd just get worse and left me completely miserable. Slowly been weaning myself into it, and so far so good! I feel amazing, even though my entire body is sore (good sore, though!) and I would much rather throw myself down the stairs this morning then walk down them!!!

Oh my god. I LOVE THAT MY WHOLE BODY HURTS TODAY.

ValenaeAshmerIshinEmelle
    @Jensen: Well, if you do find your way over to Sweden, let me know!

edited March 2015
    I still need to go to Cali and then japan to visit a few good friends of mine. I also have he urge to go back to Italy and scare the shit out of @Aren
    HavenTeani
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited March 2015

OMG.

Edit: FOR CLARIFICATION - ZOOLANDER 2 OMG.
    Draiman
  • Dragonball Xenoverse servers are working again, on top of that, my first run with a real person through the quest I have been grinding finally netted me Super Saiyan!
    I think I love @Keroc. Not sure yet.

MalokTeani
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Draiman said:

I think I love @Keroc. Not sure yet.

Don't encourage him. He'll turn into a really cute polyp on your butt.

MalokAsaraiiDraimanTeani[Deleted User]Emelle
    edited March 2015
    I googled "polyp" and ew no thx. This has turned "I think I love Keroc" into "gtfo Keroc"

IshinEmelle
  • Didn't have time to pack proper lunch today for work after class. Stopped to get my usual smoothie. Owner was there, didn't like that mine over blended. Got a free new one. I didn't even ask. They also both have 125mg of caffeine added >>

IshinAryanne
    I love cats. I'd really like to get a new cat, but at the same time I know it's not a very good idea. HOWEVER!! This weekend I get to take care of a friend's cat, so it's -almost- like having one again! :smiley:

ArekaEmelleAryanne
  • This whole novice head thing is going to be great! Had a really fun time RPing with a novice for his "interview".
    CarivahIshinTeaniAishia
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Love when new Attack of Titan chapters come out, though hate the month waiting.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AzzelloIshinJensen
  • Setne said:

Love when new Attack of Titan chapters come out, though hate the month waiting.

Are you talking about the manga or the anime? I can't wait until more episodes of the anime come out.
    Jensen
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Is that the one with the naked giants