MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Hey! You're back. Is it bad that my first thought was "Yay! More dancing Mal posts!" >.>
    imageimage
  • Not sure where to put this.

Decided the best way to brew hot chai was an empty cup and teabag in microwave.

I'm so clever.
    TragerErzsebetAryanneEmelle
  • Ilu Nolapants.
    imageimage
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Nola said:

Not sure where to put this.

Decided the best way to brew hot chai was an empty cup and teabag in microwave.

I'm so clever.

Tch meh ur wayz bb?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

ErzsebetNola
  • I can't, it's all natural talent!
    TragerAryanne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Fucking waking up at fucking five thirty for four days a week, sometimes five. Mother fuck man, this shit is too op, rito nerf pls. Even my fucking normal bedtime of midnightish is too late. Going to have to adjust that shit. Where's my goddamn security blanket. Fuck this shit.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MoireanPeriluna
  • Ishin said:

Fucking waking up at fucking five thirty for four days a week, sometimes five. Mother fuck man, this shit is too op, rito nerf pls. Even my fucking normal bedtime of midnightish is too late. Going to have to adjust that shit. Where's my goddamn security blanket. Fuck this shit.

Welcome to my pregnant life. Though, I do go to bed on average around 9PM. So.
    Riluo
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Dristin said:

Ishin said:

Welcome to my pregnant life. Though, I do go to bed on average around 9PM. So.
    I'm gonna have to start going to bed earlier too. Ugh. Makes me feel so fucking old. -_-
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EmelleRiluo
  • Oh gawd, I can't handle all the unicorns in that post
    ArbreIshin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Ishin said:

7 days a week. :(
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • I fucking hate it when I set up a meeting with multiple units, to have some fucking secretary call me and tell me that I messed up on the damn times and that the meeting is supposed to happen an hour before the time I had previously fucking scheduled.... so I go through all the fucking hoops and channels that I need to go through to get the time changed for an hour fucking prior.... ONLY to be called back saying, "The time you had originally set up was correct." So NOW, I have to go BACK THROUGH the channels I JUST fucking went through, to rechange the times I just fucking changed!!!!

BITCH! Fuck you!!! I will fucking reach through this god damn fucking phone and fucking strangle you with your own god damn mouse cable!!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    My fever is back. NooooooooOoooOoooOoOoo I am sick of being sick.
  • Been a little down lately. I love Italy as a whole but I miss my family and friends and my boyfriend. They're all so far away. My work is ok except for one person who gets on my nerves almost daily to the point where I may have to talk to my supervisor about it, and while he would be on my side, I don't like to come across as a whiner.

I need visitors. Come to Italy people. Free room to stay in!
    Ishin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    If I could afford ticket down there, I would, @Aren.

Need all the positive things possible in my life right now, cause things are not looking particularly good. I don't want to crash...

• I'm getting really tired of people making the forums an excessively toxic place to frequent. This really shouldn't be an issue.
    imageimage
    Ishin
  • When the devil cleverly disguises herself as your Biology professor. :open_mouth:
    IshinTrager
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    What is it with biology teachers? Mine in secondary school was awful - a sexist prig who would dock points for drawing the diagrams on his slides (only to the girls) instead of just taking written notes, and ignored the boys throwing erasers across the room and spraying us with axe (oh god the axe).
    Asaraii
  • My biology teacher was always on about kinky plant sex. Also constantly telling us to sit down and shut up in french. Referred to herself in third person as 'the Queen'.
    imageimage
    Asaraii
  • Haha! Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one getting rekt by mine! She gave us a 77 question, 5 multiple choice exam. Our study guides for the 3 chapters were given to us Monday, for the test today, due to the flatlander blizzard of 2015. Then right before she gives us the test she announces, 'I didn't correct your answers, I just gave you points if you did it!'

Total space cadet. Rants and raves about health and is certainly not the person to be harping on us about our life choices, to put it politely. I'm on to her devilish ways now, and I passed it, so game on wench. >_>
    ColetteIshin
  • My bio teacher is the one who made us do the chapter questions at the end of the section we were on in the book--but she didn't read it. You literally just had to write something.

My table's pages frequently looked like this:
    1.) You don't read these.
    2.) I'd really, really like a nap right now.
    3.) Soooooo bored.

And she'd just walk around and scribble 100's in her gradebook where it was written and chastise the people who didn't bother.
    imageimage
  • My middle school science teacher hated white people, I actually got punched during a test (and they took my test across the room to copy it) and she pretended to be looking somewhere else. Aaaand my biology teacher in high school? Her ex-boyfriend came to the school and there was a shouting match in the hallway and she was gone for like 3 RL weeks.

Science teachers must just be crazy in general?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ErzsebetAsaraii
  • I can't hate on my bio teacher. He was an excellent teacher, one of the best I've ever had, and a truly wonderful person who cared about his students.

He had a huge impact on so many of us. We are all still sad at the mention of his passing in the war against cancer.

Aryanne
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    Ishin said:
     Oh @ishin, I havee to get up the day before I have to be to worrk, just to get heerre on time. Srsly unicorns this unicorns.

But I might be getting oout of here soon. FINALY.
  • This week is just a stressball. I had to miss a zumba class to work on an installation for a show that opens next week. I still need to paint the wall in the studio, work on three separate projects for my ceramics class (I love my prof but he's unrealistic af), do Geology bullpoopy, and finish another monster sculpture that's too big to even bring into my house. No idea how I'm transporting that any time soon and I'm praying it doesn't rain on her before Monday when I'm supposed to deliver her to school.

Too many things. All I want to do is cuddle dogs and play windwaker under the covers.
    Ishin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    travel illness :(
  • To let out a little anger myself. The OLCC came into my store yesterday as a customer was leaving with a growler full of hard cider. The OLCC agent asked for their ID and they didn't have it on them, so they came after me and levied a HUGE fine. The customer was a child hood friend of mine, he is three days younger than me and instead of being like "Oh, aight, no big deal." the guy is making me go to court with my buddy and his ID to prove his age before they will drop the fine.
  • I hate being bored! It makes the day feel like its going by fucking slow as shit!

Also..... I hate that time goes by so slowly!!!! -.-
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

There you go. 10 minutes fast.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    -40 with the wind. Dear god don't let my car succumb to this wind.

IshinAryanneEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    A little over a year ago I stood up for myself and I told the only girl I ever loved that we were either together or apart. She chose apart, and now a little over a year later I've finally caved and texted her. I'm fucking crying because I should be stronger than this. I just miss her so much.