LOVE

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I should not be laughing at this, but apparently NZ got hit with a massive malware strike when people clicked on fake links to the celebrity photo leak. Which, in turn, crashed their country's internet. "Can't wait for some.. oh... oh. Uh oh. UHHHH OH."

Oh god, I just keep laughing at it. I'm going to hell.

NalorAarbrokTrigruObynEmelleGwenithElene
  • @Hadrak I was just laughing at that post.. Then realised. Would it be that hard to crash NZ internet? Thought more then 5 people online would crash it too? :P lol..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Nalor said:

@Hadrak I was just laughing at that post.. Then realised. Would it be that hard to crash NZ internet? Thought more then 5 people online would crash it too? :P lol..

You display rule #31. 31) Shots get fired. You take a shot. (455)

EmelleAreka
  • Just want to give a little shout out to @Damariel.

Every interaction I've had with you has been awesome and enjoyable.
    Melantha says, "Just as I have earned the title of Mistress." You say, "Oh, I thought you got that other ways." You cough softly. Melantha tilts her head curiously at you. Melantha asks, "Is that something I should punch you for?" You look at Melantha and give her a sad nod. Melantha thrusts her arm out in a quick jab at you. She connects! Melantha asks, "Do try to avoid that in the future, hm?"
  • edited September 2014
    You should try to noose him, @urial.

He'll even talk to you after that.

ETA: Although somehow, it makes you a coward..

*scratch head*
  • I love you too, @Rashar. No matter what.
    Melantha says, "Just as I have earned the title of Mistress." You say, "Oh, I thought you got that other ways." You cough softly. Melantha tilts her head curiously at you. Melantha asks, "Is that something I should punch you for?" You look at Melantha and give her a sad nod. Melantha thrusts her arm out in a quick jab at you. She connects! Melantha asks, "Do try to avoid that in the future, hm?"
    Ashmer
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Preach on @Jensen‌ - Thats pretty much my thoughts right there.... Anything Aarbrok does, ain't against ya'll as a person, its just a game, you players are aight.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I'd also like to take a page from @Jensen and @Aarbrok. Despite being such a ragey and raging bastard, I really don't dislike the majority of you. I just think that the reasons I play the game and the reasons a lot of the rest of you play the game are so different, that it seems like I hate you. I don't.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    JensenAarbrok
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited September 2014
    I would like to take a page from Jensen, Aarbrok and Ishin, then burn it and proceed to take a page from Seirs book: I hate you all.
    Not really.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AarbrokIshin
    @Setne - YOU CAN'T BE SEIR-IOUS.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    PerilunaHavenAngroth
    edited September 2014
    @Maghak - <3 good fite, bro. Good ending, too. Ish is totes like, 'Man that was a long way down.' :D

@Chakrasul - Thanks. He doesn't get complimented on it enough xD Most people are like OMG STOP RAGING SHUT UP or something. :D

I was gonna post <3 for something else too but I forgot what it was.. :(

EDIT: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET @HADRAK FOR FALLING SWORD. <33333 EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Today was the first day of my new job. I found a pizzaria that was opening up and got in on the ground floor. It's my first time working in a kitchen and I'm learning a lot of stuff and it's really interesting and new and I don't want to fuck up someone's food. But it's definitely a love. New opportunities, new people, new experiences.
    IshinEmelle
  • Ishin said:

@Maghak - <3 good fite, bro. Good ending, too. Ish is totes like, 'Man that was a long way down.' :D

@Chakrasul - Thanks. He doesn't get complimented on it enough xD Most people are like OMG STOP RAGING SHUT UP or something. :D

EDIT: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET @HADRAK FOR FALLING SWORD. <33333 EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!</p>

Can I see log?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @ishin, yeah. I recently discovered that @maghak is awesome as shit.

Ugly, though.
    JensenIshinTiruAarbrok
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Rashar said:

@ishin, yeah. I recently discovered that @maghak is awesome as shit.

Ugly, though.

Agree to the awesome part. He possesses npcs and emotes at me every so often. I dig it. Barely interact with him as a god tho
  • A few days ago I got to experience one of those things I absolutely LOVE about this game, but don't often get to see..
    I was standing at Inner Gate with @Eugenides‌ and some others shooting the shit. A Sciomancer guard got my attention, so I started dressing him down over making the guild look bad by being out on guard duty with his boots all scuffed up. I didn't expect anything but maybe to make Eug laugh, but instead I was treated to someone possessing the guard and having him start interacting.
    I know that the ratio of players to gods/admins means that they can't very well do stuff like this for everyone all the time, but it is a really cool treat when they are able to.
    Whoever it was, thanks, you made my day.
    MoireanJensenGhendAryanne
    Meyvitch said:

Ishin said:

EDIT: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET @HADRAK FOR FALLING SWORD. <33333 EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!</p>

Can I see log?
    I don't have a log bro. But, basically, we got into a mild disagreement over city channel(I use the term 'mild' lightly, but no cursing was had, I don't think), and it ended with him saying something along the lines of 'I will not be lectured by a worm!' and then he ported me to that place in Stormcaller and Ish took the Long Fall(tm) and went splat.

One of the best uses of god-kills I've seen lately.

(Outside of the fact that Ish can fly >.>)

Still <3@Maghak for that. I said in clan/web 'I'm so about to get smoked for this arguement' lol.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ghend
  • He did that to me, too. Such a neat God death. So much better than when Haern made vines grow out of my nose and blow me up, or whatever happened. I'm still not sure.
    GhendIshin
    Rashar said:

So much better than when Haern made vines grow out of my nose and blow me up, or whatever happened. I'm still not sure.

Rude.

IshinEmelleAarbrokRashar
  • Rashar said:

He did that to me, too. Such a neat God death. So much better than when Haern made vines grow out of my nose and blow me up, or whatever happened. I'm still not sure.

It made me think of the Tree of Life scene with the conquistador from "The Fountain"

• Yay tablet. Now I can turn my laptop into a piece of scratch paper!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Finally started working with the Pipefitters union at a powerhouse making 14.95 an hour. The purse that my wife and I thought had been stolen last thursday finally showed up at the local wal mart (which contained over 500 dollars and her ipad, both of which are still there). And I'm in a new townhouse, as opposed to my shitty old apartment. The good times most certainly are not killing me.
    ArekaIshin
    That's some good shit, @Elie.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EmelleLim
  • TozToz
    edited September 2014
    Periluna said:

I GOT THE PROMOTION!  I'M TOTALLY A BOSS NOW. Too bad I'm going to have to spend a few weeks retraining several of my part-timers, but yay for more money and an awesome as fuck schedule!!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz