Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Yesterday, I forgot that my tea was hot, drank a huge mouthful, and spit it out on my hand. Everything still hurts and it sucks trying to eat. :neutral_face:
    Ishin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    When you said that yesterday I didn't realize it was so serious but you did go pretty quiet after that O_O eerrp
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    That's where I got the idea @Gwenith‌
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    edited August 2014
    I'm sorry, @Soramizu. This is all I could Think when Reading about your burnt tongue.

http://www.tickld.com/pic/t/932114
    TeaniSoramizu
  • ...Haha, that's awful, @Sessizlik. Does sugar actually work? (And @Aishia, it wouldn't have been, except I'm dumb and couldn't figure out where to spit the tea for a while. By the time that I'd decided on my hand -- great choice, by the way -- I'd already burned myself pretty badly.)
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Soramizu said:

...Haha, that's awful, @Sessizlik. Does sugar actually work? (And @Aishia, it wouldn't have been, except I'm dumb and couldn't figure out where to spit the tea for a while. By the time that I'd decided on my hand -- great choice, by the way -- I'd already burned myself pretty badly.)

I honestly don't know. Seems like it does, but I've never tried it myself. :/ Perhaps, if you remember it the next time, you could try it and let me know?
    Soramizu
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Try telling Haern that you like cities now because they have a land management program.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    (Liaisons): You say, "Haern, I like cities because they have a land management program."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just keep finding myself bashing when I login, because the tiny little incremental progress I see there is at least some sort of gain. I dunno where my motivation's gone, as far as other stuff in game goes.
    Ishin
  • It certainly isn't finding me for some RP!

*peer*
    Emelle
  • Moirean said:

Just keep finding myself bashing when I login, because the tiny little incremental progress I see there is at least some sort of gain. I dunno where my motivation's gone, as far as other stuff in game goes.

Thats pretty much all there is to do anymore. Most everyone is either afk or bashing themselves.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited August 2014
    Zsadist said:

Moirean said:

Thats pretty much all there is to do anymore. Most everyone is either afk or bashing themselves.
    Without clicking the disagree button, I disagree, and not just personally. I regularly see people doing things besides afk or bashing.

Edited to add: And by "regularly" I mean "constantly, and handfuls of people at a time engaged in not-bashing, not-afk activity all at once." Not that anything at all is wrong with bashing. Someone has to dethrone @Moirean, when she gets the itch again and spends more time adding more spiky bits to Spinesreach than bashing.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AryanneElie
  • Essay requirements being disallowed to gain class, but attending 3 lessers being ok.

Not that we should force people to write essays. But surely I'm not the only lore-lover who would rather sit at GR2 than pretend to care about PvP.
    ErzsebetIshin
  • Think the difference is you can literally go stand in a room with a lesser and 'participate'. And you can't really do that with an essay.
    MoireanIshinAryanne
    With Carnifex (I think we started the 3 lesser reqs), you can always talk directly with me about it. If someone has like epilepsy RL and can't PK or RPs a valid reason not to attend, then I'll give them an alternate task - then again, our guild is built around being an army, so I think it's fine for us to mandate people at least tap in and make a show of trying out PK.
    Ishin
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    I'm in agreement there, really. I think maybe we've watered it down too much, but I think forcing participation in combat is lame.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • Maybe I'm just having bad luck, then. I've tried to help/participate in some fashion three times now. The first two times my open offers of assistance (partially to figure out where to go/how to help) weren't responded to. The third time I caught a vnum so I showed up, people disappeared, I got lost trying to find them and ended up returning to Bloodloch.
    It looks like you got into the research clan. When a lesser is announced, say WEB over that clan to get invited to the PK web. The web is where most communication goes on. You can then use WT WHERE ARE YOU to find out where the fighting is, by asking us PK leaders where we are. During PK, we can get too busy and drowning in spam to direct individuals to the fight, but many of us has that question triggered to give a vnum. If I'm leading/there, you can also do WT MOI PORT to get a portal in (make sure there is no monolith sigil on IH).
    Ikruut
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Good post @Moirean, so true.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Ikruut said:

Essay requirements being disallowed to gain class, but attending 3 lessers being ok.

Not that we should force people to write essays. But surely I'm not the only lore-lover who would rather sit at GR2 than pretend to care about PvP.

Speak to Solaria. If you want to do something else, I can see about arranging something else. Someone kind of..eh..took the requirements that was posted to leaders and posted it in a literal fashion.

IkruutAshmer
  • I rage at the thought process that goes... "I'll die in this lesser fight, then return to one room away. When attacked, I'll say 'I'm just here to kill elds!' then issue everyone involved! Yeah, let me do that!'
    Ishin
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    I rage at stupid policies.
    imageimage
    IshinJayce
  • I rage about supervisors preaching about looking after your coworkers, but then when you finally do try to look after them, you get yelled at and chewed out for it, despite how respectful it may have been.... and to have said coworkers chewed out alongside you when you are trying to defend them.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

StathanRiluoIshin
  • I HATE GOLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!

You reach a hand outwards and close your eyes, seeking for the ethereal energies of the
    leylines around you.
    You detect 0 major foci:
    You detect 0 lesser foci:
    You detect 0 minor foci.
    There are a total of 20 foci globally.
    Equilibrium Used: 2.50 seconds
    [H 100.00%|M 88.12%] [csdb eb] |B0|M:0|0|S:100|xp 40.72%|(m/c/) (leyliner)
    You use Animation Strike on you.
    Reaching back with solemn intensity, a clay golem thrusts its fist forward, crunching viciously
    into yourself's skull.
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.

My Golem has a mind of its own and just attacks me for no reason whatsoever!!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Moirean
  • Nalor said:

I HATE GOLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!

You use Animation Strike on you.
    Reaching back with solemn intensity, a clay golem thrusts its fist forward, crunching viciously
    into yourself's skull.
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.

My Golem has a mind of its own and just attacks me for no reason whatsoever!!

Your golem hates you and its just trying to unleash its anger towards you. Quit forcing it to fight other people and it'll stop.

MoireanIshin
  • This isn't really a rage... Now that Bloodloch has taken the first step, and dropped its policy of blanket enemying, I wonder if Enorian and Duiran will follow suit.
    SolariaLimTeaniRiluoAarbrokIshinMoireanErzsebetStathan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Duiran has never blanket enemied!
    SolariaAryanneTragerNola
  • well. I personally got enemied to Duiran for being undead. I don't know if that policy changed since, or if maybe that doesn't fall under what you call 'blanket' but there it is.
This discussion has been closed.