Short Questions

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Riluo: config disregarding off?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I'm guessing we just have to wait until August 1st to find out what the next month's thing is like the gift bags, relic pieces, or cryptic chests? I ask because I like the cryptic chests and wouldn't mind getting some more on the 31st when my entertainment pool gets refilled with wonderful electrons that are currency. But if it is something neat I might want to wait until the 1st and get it then! I figured it was worth asking, at least.

• They don't tell you so if it's something neat, you don't save your money. They want that last minute purchase, and then you'll get suckered into another nefarious plot next month.

Bastards.
    Ishin
  • Rashar said:

They don't tell you so if it's something neat, you don't save your money. They want that last minute purchase, and then you'll get suckered into another nefarious plot next month.

Bastards.

Well, I can't spend money I don't have. And if I don't buy the chests and I don't want next month's thingy, I'll find something else! Easy enough.
    Ishin
  • So.. did anyone get their log in for 5 days racetrack ticket yet? Or is it given at the howling or something?

logindays
    You have been logged in 5 days for the month of August.

RACETRACK TICKETS
    You do not have any tickets to bet with.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's only the 4th...
  • Not technically, the day changes in game at GMT/howling.

date
    Today is the 2nd of Midsummer, year 426 of the Midnight Age.
    Your innate calendar sense tells you it is summer.
    In your world it is Tuesday, the 5th of August, in the year 2014.
    Mine says I've only logged in for 4 days, and I'm here every day...
  • I don't know what to tell you @Moirean, mine says 5, Mael's says 5.

I doubt it but, was there a day you weren't logged into Moirean for an entire hour?

But this is why I was asking, to get a bit of clarification from the admin. I wanted to go check out the racetrack!
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I come from future-land aka Australia and mine is still only 4 days too and I am log on 24x7 pretty much due to using my tablet/phone etc at work.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    First day was bugged and I didn't get one for that either.
  • edited August 2014
    @Oleis @Iosyne @Razmael @‌Someone
    How long before Carnifex release and can we get a snippet to wet our appetites pretty please of what we are getting.
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • Mastema said:

How long before Carnifex release and can we get a snippet to wet our appetites pretty please of what we are getting.

Liaisons are still testing Carnifex. Can't give a hard date, but they're well on their way to getting a preview of tidbits when testing is complete.
    IshinRiluoMastema
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Alright this is my 6th day logged in and still it only says four days on LOGINDAYS. Anyone else have this issue and no tickets?

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Yeah. Me too.
    imageimage
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Haern said:

Mastema said:

Liaisons are still testing Carnifex. Can't give a hard date, but they're well on their way to getting a preview of tidbits when testing is complete.
    It's good stuff. @Oleis and @Razmael have already done a HUGE amount of work cleaning the class up and making the QoL stuff make sense. The testers are working on the actual combat theory and putting together the class as far as 1v1 is concerned to ensure it's up to snuff.

Right now, it's got a decent locking route with only a few kinks in it. We haven't gotten into the limb route's numbers yet. What we're at work on right now is brainstorming kill conditions, end games, and more interesting stuff. The testing team as a whole is really committed to something other than "just another venom class."

There isn't a timeline, but we're making good progress.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Riluo
    Also: hound breeding.

Oleis the warhound has birthed many fine litters.
    Ashmer
    Is the racetrack disabled? I can't seem to make any bets.
  • Moirean said:

Also: hound breeding.

Oleis the warhound has birthed many fine litters.

If you're serious about this, I am super jealous.
    edited August 2014
    Totes serious, on all counts. Carnifex are getting hound breeding. I abused a bug that let me name my head dame after Oleis. Severn and Auresae are also studs in the kennel.
    RiluoIshinAshmerAngweDemarcusSetne
  • IS there a thread you can throw up idle drawings you've done?

Politics
  • Thank you!

Politics
    Elie
  • edited August 2014
    I've tried to figure this out in the past and I just can't find an explanation either ICly or OOCly, so here I turn!
    If anyone knows why this happens to me every time I switch to Luminary class from Shaman, can you please let me know?

Nothing has < >angel summon
    You call out for the aid of your guardian angel.
    There is no response to your call.

Thank you!

Edit: Maybe it's a temporary timer? So you can't switch from one class to Luminary to run to a lesser the moment it gets tapped?

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
    Angel power at 0? If you have draining effects on when you class switch, I think it bugs out and they keep going, so your angel will need to be refreshed before you can summon. Been a while since I played Lumi tho.
    Jayce
  • Thanks, Moirean! I think that may be the problem, I never noticed that she does seem to come back with significantly less power than usual. This time it was around 800 when I started up Angel Empathy. I'll have to try to remember to shut that down before switching classes.

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
  • Man, Rashar's angel must hate him. She fades away -all- the time, and he's just like, "pumps some electricity back in her* get up, woman! I need some empathy!
    HavenJayceStathan
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Jayce said:

I've tried to figure this out in the past and I just can't find an explanation either ICly or OOCly, so here I turn!
    If anyone knows why this happens to me every time I switch to Luminary class from Shaman, can you please let me know?

Nothing has < >angel summon
    You call out for the aid of your guardian angel.
    There is no response to your call.

Thank you!

Edit: Maybe it's a temporary timer? So you can't switch from one class to Luminary to run to a lesser the moment it gets tapped?

Angels set power to zero when you class change for some reason. Just power it up when you class change. It'll also do that sometimes if you logout with her up without fading first, she won't fade naturally, so instead she sits at 0 power

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Jayce
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited August 2014
    ...random question.
    Are there male angels?

(Only ask because I have never heard them referenced as males)
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Not as far as the one Lumis get. But I believe there are semi-male types among the Triad. I think the lesser angels are all 'female'.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin