LOVE

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    <3 this http://www.woodchuck.com/grandopening/index.php

As would @haern if I'm not mistaken
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love the small newbie army I took bashing earlier. I forgot how much fun it is to see them like..whoa, level after level? That's amazing!

CalihyeTeani
  • Hell, that was me at level 80 with you, Sol. :P
    Aryanne
    edited July 2014
    Rashar said:

Hell, that was me at level 80 with you, Sol. :P

...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: Wait, you mean back when you were level 80 on Rashar. Riiiiight...ahem.

• Rofl. Yeah.

You were level 80 in like, 2005 probably.
    Rashar said:

Rofl. Yeah.

You were level 80 in like, 2005 probably.

I thought you were the female newbie who was 80, with the way you said it. Heh! Anyways, Solaria might have been. Can't remember. She didn't get Tekal until 2012, though.

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Moving Carnifex from OH MY GOD SO BROKEN bug testing into full balance testing. Slowly but surely, the class is getting simpler and more effective and I couldn't be happier.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    MoireanSolariaMephistolesAshmerOmeiTeani
  • free donut and southwest burrito at Dunkin today. Person ahead of me changed their mind mid-preparation. I gave the burrito to co-worker.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Oleis said:

Moving Carnifex from OH MY GOD SO BROKEN bug testing into full balance testing. Slowly but surely, the class is getting simpler and more effective and I couldn't be happier.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanAshmerTeani
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    If anyone's see @Toz IRL, he's absolutely cheek-pinching adorable; imagining how happy he is over Carnifex revamps makes me smile.
    IshinAarbrokAryannePiperAshmerPerilunaTeani
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2014
    Things are changing at work. I'm on vacation for the first time in forever. There's a big family party that I'm helping to set up and I'm feeling very close to them right now. I'm finally playing through Pokemon gold. I'm dedicated to finally beating Great Greed and Shadowgate. I have a fancy date tomorrow that's supposed to be a surprise, teehee. Overall, I'm having a great week. Also, Lilyhammer is a GREAT show.
    GwenithAryanneOmeiElieMoireanIshinHavenTragerTeani
  • I love rum. I love how it makes everything soft and sweet and not hurty.

PiperOmeiTrager
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2014
    ^only with scotch and gin. I've slowly weaned myself off of beer.
    ElieTrager
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    HOORAY BEER

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinOmeiSerriceJensen
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    HOORAY BEER

AshmerIshinOmei
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited July 2014
    +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #585 ----------------------------+ | Entered by: Omei Date: 2014/07/18 08:40:35 | +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+ Audit is now 44-76% more fabulous. Also you can now see your additive XP percentage bonuses and critical hit chance. +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ H-100% M-100% E-100% W-100% B-100 Ess- K- St- BL-0 Ex-37.90% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]changelog next You have read all the changelogs. H-100% M-100% E-100% W-100% B-100 Ess- K- St- BL-0 Ex-37.90% [csdb eb] [eas ftr]audit +-- Resistances ------------------------+-- Avoidance -------------------------+ Cutting | 30% 0% 67% 54% Dodge Chance | 14% 16% Blunt | 20% 0% 67% 47% Divert Chance | 34% 34% Magic | 30% 24% 0% 47% Divert Block | 6% 6% Fire | 40% 24% 0% 55% Cold | 20% 24% 0% 40% +-- Miscellaneous ---------------------+ Electric | 20% 24% 0% 40% Experience Bonus | 35% Poison | 20% 24% 0% 40% Crit. Chance | 47.23% Psychic | 10% 24% 0% 32% Aspyxiation | 10% 24% 0% 32% +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Resistances: Defences, Miniskills, Armour Avoidance: PvP, PvE +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

@Omei much loves, man. This is epic.

(edited cause holy wow that was horrible to read)
    (editedx2 nvm looks even worse with my edit)
    (editedx3 third times the charm, got it right!)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    HavenKerrynAryanneEzalorAlexinaZsadist
  • @Toz Beat me to it! I absolutely love the new Audit! Thanks, @Omei!
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Thanks, @Razmael >.> How did you do that bro
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Love to whoever split the rage thread.

I laughed way, way too hard at this and I felt bad. But then the end rolled around and I laughed even harder. :(
    SetneOmei
    It's okay, the alcohol will numb the pain and she would have woken up with a headache anyway.

Plot twist: Asphyxiation is mis-spelled.

Do love the new display though, it's really cool and a lot easier on the eyes, plus actually INTERESTING to look at.

Aryanne
  • I agree with @Ishin. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! the new Audit. Its so damn sexy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• edited July 2014
    +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #586 ----------------------------+
    | Entered by: Oleis Date: 2014/07/18 18:35:31 |
    +-------------------------------- ADDITION -----------------------------------+

I've tweaked the way Mentis Whisper outputs to the Mentis user to try to help potential
    confusion. Realistically, this may not be an adequate solution. Please continue to provide
    feedback in messages and forum posts so that we can find the right balance.

Targets of Mentis whispers should not notice a change.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

You sir.... are absolutely amazing!!!! Now I want to post @Toz's bouncing dog picture!

Edit: You are so awesome you just made my day the best!!!!! :D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

StathanAshmerIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Haern said:

I laughed way, way too hard at this and I felt bad. But then the end rolled around and I laughed even harder. :(

@Haern, plz stop following me around with a camera.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• That's so neat.
    Ishin
  • @auresae There's a gal in choir with me who has a dog like that, it's this adorable black Pomeranian-ish thing. I didn't know her before she got the dog, but she swears it has absolutely helped turned her around. You'd really never know she struggled with social situations meeting her now. I hope it helps awesomely for you, too!

EmelleIshin
  • edited July 2014
    So I'm writing this at 4am and I'm only barely sleepy, I guess I've gone full-on Oceanian with my schedule now.

I don't even know what thread to put this in! I just watched Yimou Zhang's Curse of the Golden Flower.

What in the actual hell did I just watch? (warning, real spoiler is real)

So the entire movie builds up to this historic Ying dynasty rebellion. It's an incredible and terrifying scene and plays out all of the intense, dramatized Chinese fantasy war tropes you know and love from any good wuxia film.

But the rebellion loses. Hardcore.

Like so hardcore that the very moment Glorious Harmonious God-Emperor has decided the fight is done, he withdraws his normal army and pulls out his kowtowing servant army, putting down new carpet, flowers, furniture, and effectively erasing any evidence that a battle just took place.

AND THEN THE BEST PART, RIGHT AT THE VERY END.

Glorious Harmonious God-Emperor: Son, your rebellion has failed. The punishment for this is to be torn apart by five horses. I am prepared to spare you if you personally feed your mother the poison which will slowly turn her insane.

Servants: Here is the Empress' poison! [ sufficiently obsequious display of poison ]

Son: I QUIT. [ commits suicide ]

[ Son's blood lands in the poison ]

Mother: [ screams ]

[ GHG-E is pleased. ]

Roll credits!

Okay, I know I'm a white westerner bastard and I'm used to different worldviews, but holy guacamole, what moral was I supposed to take from this film? Emperor wins always, submit to the Emperor and kowtow like a good little unicorns?

Edit: oh my goddd i just realized that wiping up the battle is a throwback to his lecture on the natural order of the universe, he totally just sits down to his dinner like life is supposed to go back to normal

Edit edit: jeeeeesus no wonder jai killed himself, could you even imagine how creepy that must be

I have seen some twisted film, but this was probably the bleakest, darkest movie I have ever seen. Without employing gore, disturbing imagery, or even bad language, this will probably be the first movie to give me nightmares in many years.

10/10.

i am rapture coder
    GwenithElie
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You know you play too much Aetolia when...
    Omei said:

Goddess of nightmares giving myself nightmares RL

OmeiEmelleAryanne